Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

TV Source Magazine creates weekly soap opera pulse polls on every Saturday. You can cast vote 3X day for your fav daytime tv series, actor/actress and couple. The poll last from Saturday to Tuesday. This is the link http://tvsourcemagazine.com/pulse/ (or googling TV Source Magazine polls)

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/05/soap-opera-pulse-poll-may-18-22-edition/

Thanks for sharing!!!! [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

The results from last week’s voting in TVSource Magazine’s Soap Opera Pulse Poll are in! General Hospital’s Billy Miller, Rebecca Herbst and Jason and Elizabeth top the charts for the week of May 18-22, 2015!

The new Soap Opera Pulse Poll ballot will be published Saturday at 6:00pm/est. Voting last from Saturday – Tuesday night.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Sweetautumn- Do you know which place CaRidge came? [smile]

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/05/soap-opera-pulse-poll-may-25-29-edition/

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
They only show the list of all soap couples who were in top 10. Unfortunately Caroline & Ridge weren't on the list. It seems like Raya fans are focusing on TV Source Pulse Polls. 

here is the new poll http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/05/soap-opera-pulse-poll-may-25-29-edition/
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
That's too bad. But they are on the list now [smile]

I just voted! Thanks for sharing Sweetautumn!

I saw that Thorsten Kaye & Linsey Godfrey have many votes ❤️ (also Maya yes)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

TK is in the lead in the TV source magazine... how can he not be? When he walks into a

room ,the scene takes a whole new dynamic! I can not imagine B&B without TK!!!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Bluegaze- TK is such a talented actor plus so charming and you can see the kidness through his eyes.

VOTE ON OUR TK & CARIDGE ❤️

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Just voted again! (you can vote 3x a day during voting period from Saturday to Tuesday) Yes, TK and Craidge are in the lead... It is funny that B&B fall behind in the poll but the actual rating says otherwise lol
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Sweetautumn- Thanks for reminding me about it [wink]

I saw that too lol, B&B has fall behinde but not them.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
VOTE ON OUR TK & CARIDGE AS WELL!

YOU CAN VOTE 3X A DAY!

THANKS!

VOTE HERE; ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Malin,,beautiful work! This montage is breath taking, it captures the essence of Ridge

exceptional artist, empathetic and caring confidante and most importantly charismatic

lover! I have voted three times today , tomorrow I will vote again.

It is those two losers ,SR. and JR. Erics that push Ridge's tolerant level to the boiling

point, with all their whining and self righteous rhetoric! They compel him to take

extreme and necessary measures! May the force be with you, Ridge ... I say

that because last week OBA said to Ridge "I  am your father"  LOL

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I just voted on all categories except Days. That's the only one of the 4 I don't watch regularly.  [bee]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Bluegaze- Unfortunately I can't take credit for the montage.

I found it on the web [wink]

I wanted to share it.

I agree with your compliments about the montage, beautiful and breathaking work for sure!

Yaaaay, I also voted 3 times today and will tomorrow as well.

LilBit318- I just watch B&B right now ....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Where is Caridge? The poll results are proving that there is some truth in the old saying

"out of sight ,out of mind" Caroline and Ridge can not be together soon enough!!!!!

Please grace our screens again and refresh the memories of those who have  voted 

for others that your chemistry together is electrifying and when your lips touch

a spontaneous love combustion explodes that only CaRidge can IGNITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[love]   [cuddle]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Bluegaze- CaRidge is on second place.

Many Raya fans have been voting for Rick & Maya.

I think we could beat them at least.

Yeah, where are CaRidge??? Why can't they show any scenes at home :/ I mean they don't live at the office or lol

I found this, YAAAAAAAYYYYYY

Maybe some romantic CaRidge scenes soon? [wink]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Different polls can have different results...  polls don't mean anything to TPTB since they can write whatever they want. They can kill a core character such as Duke in the blink of an eye. They can whitewash mobsters and make cops looks bad. They can can make female characters desperate and needy... bottom of line is though, polls are meaningless to TPTB. But they made certain fans feel all mighty and superior lol. 

According to spoilers posted on Undeniable, Craidge will appear in the week of june 8-12 .
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
sweetautumn, I have been wanting to say exactly that for a while.  TPTB plan their storylines way in advance of what we see, and they are mostly based on which actors/characters THEY like to highlight or make star out of.  In fact, current s/l on B&B are perfect examples.  They could have picked almost any couple for the trans-gender storyline, since Ridge and pRicky were already getting the corporate storyline.  But....... they decided JY needs more airtime, so here we are, he got two major stories going on at the same time, while some characters are rarely seen!  And the social message is getting lost in-between the corporate war.  Anyway, going back to the polls, they are not designed by TPTB, nor are they being paid attention to by TPTB.  If they did, AMC would not have ended up being cancelled.  The polls are put up by websites run by soap magazines and by soap fans, and they are only there to make fans feel good and entertained.  As for voting, the recent top four couple poll was rigged.  Why do I say that?  Since you could only vote once per IP address, I used ALL my devices to vote for CaRidge.  What happened each time I voted?  Liam and Hope numbers went up, CaRidge stayed where they were! 

Malin88, would you please mention the source of your spoilers every time you post them?  Just want to know if they are reliable and legitimate, and not just rumors posted by other fan sites.  Thanks.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Searose- I will do that from now on, thanks!

I actually found it on Facebook.

But I think the spoilers is from the week of June 8-12 as Sweetautumn mention.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
The credit goes to Callie who post reliable spoilers on the Craidge board. 
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Callie do some amazing work!
I'm sure you also, are you the owner of that beautiful board?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
sweetautumn, next week is going to be heaven when Ridge and Caroline continue their

love scenes which only they can elevate to an art form! I can't wait to see Ridge help

her walk again. In the midst of all the hostility he is being subjected to at the office,

Ridge will rise above it all and be there for her, as she was for him....[cuddle]

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 
No. Callie is one of the admin there. 
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Sweetautumn- Impressive work! I'm also a member there.

Bluegaze - Yaaaaay finally some sweet lovin and Kissing [biggrin]

I can't wait for Ridge learning Caroline to walk, How will he do that?

Maybe Ridge could make her some romantic candle dinner at the loft afterwards? [love]   [cuddle]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Searose, since I look for spoilers constantly, these are all from reliable sources. [smile]

The "Caroline tells Ridge what happened in NY" spoiler comes from SNS and it's for next week. It's the only source for B&B spoilers other than the magazines and I would say it's 80% reliable.

The rest of the spoilers come from the magazines' summer previews which come from Brad Bell himself. [smile]

Everything else that's out there is NOT reliable. Celebrity Dirty Laundry and other similar sites are full of crap.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Callie - Thanks for filling me in.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Callie do some amazing work! I'm sure you also, are you the owner of that beautiful board?

I just saw this post, thank you!
I'm not the owner of the Caridge board, I was just a regular poster when the admins made me an admin as well, probably because I posted very much. [smile]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Callie - It's true! I love that beautiful welldone CaRidge board❤️

That's awesome [biggrin]

Maybe if I post as much as you did *wink wink*. No, I could never ever do a better job then you guys!

Keep up with the good work.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Searose, I was happy to see you post the opinion that I have always had re  these crazy popularity poles.  They really are useless IMO and a waste of time  Even if they were interested, (which I doubt), by the time the soap producers, writers etc.  saw the results,  their minds would be on whatever they are creating now......that we will be seeing a few months from now.
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #30 
The voting period for tv source weekly poll May 25-29 edition ended. Craidge/LG/TK came first in B&B section. Thanks guys. 
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
The voting period for tv source weekly poll May 25-29 edition ended. Craidge/LG/TK came first in B&B section. Thanks guys. 

Are the results out already? Because I can't find them on the site.
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
Quote:

Are the results out already? Because I can't find them on the site.

I check the result of B&B's poll before 11:30 pm. I think TK got 36% against JY's 21%, LG got 29% against KM's 21%, Craidge got 37% against Raya's 24%.  The percentage of votes will be shown when you click the vote button before 11:30.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Sweetautumn- Yaaaaaaaaaaaay great news! [biggrin]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
I check the result of B&B's poll before 11:30 pm. I think TK got 36% against JY's 21%, LG got 29% against KM's 21%, Craidge got 37% against Raya's 24%.  The percentage of votes will be shown when you click the vote button before 11:30.

I didn't know that, that's great then! Let's hope they make the top 10. [smile]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
They are worth winning every category they're in [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #36 
The voting period for tv source magazine poll June 1-5 edition will begin at 6:00 pm this evening. You can vote 3x for Linsey/TK/Craidge in B&B section.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Sweetautumn - Thanks for sharing! [smile]

Come on you guys [wink]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #38 
here is the result http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/06/soap-opera-pulse-poll-results-may-25-29-edition/  GH couples dominated the poll for the nth while its actual viewership/ratings continue to decline.

here is the new poll http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/06/soap-opera-pulse-poll-june-1-5-edition/
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Those GH couples again [frown] They often cheats to get them in top!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #40 
TV source is really propping Raya by saying they are entering supercouple status lol... Not really a follower of soaps but isn't the term "supercouple" reminiscent of the 70s to early 90s, the golden age of soaps? 
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Yes, Raya is super popular everywhere and I think CaRidge comes second. But for me CaRidge is #1 <3

Yeah, it do sounds like back in the days. But I do prefer all the modern couples [wink]

Is CaRidge your #1?

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #42 
I don't see how because all the polls I've seen have Caridge more popular then Raya and TK is always ahead of JY in soap actor polls I've seen.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
That's wonderful LilBit318!

They are the best for sure.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 

Is Caridge #1? , let me think ,hmmm........without a shadow of a doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[gold_cup]

CaRidge was conceived from friendship and nurtured into love as Ridge comforted

Caroline through all the humiliation that her adulterer husband subjected her to and

she only moved forward from that marriage and allowed herself to be loved by Ridge

when Ricky answered his phone in bed with Myrna.

Caroline and Ridge are not the super couple, they are the POWER COUPLE!  [thumb]

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Yes, Raya is super populair everywhere and I think CaRidge comes second. But for me CaRidge is #1 <3

Yeah, it do sounds like back in the days. But I do prefer all the modern couples [wink]

Is CaRidge your #1?

super popular? lol how many time they made to SID Top 10? My family used to follow General Hospital when the Supercouple Anna/Duke were on the air (unfortunately I was too young) . The rating was like 9.0-8.5. Bold and Beautiful were in the 2nd place in terms of ratings in early 90s (that's what I heard).  Recently, I took a chance to watch Anna/Duke storyline on Youtube. I honestly think most of today's soap couples would pale in comparison with theirs. Duke, a powerful mobster helped bring down the Port Charles mob to protect Anna and Robin. The bottom of line is, there was real struggle, moral conflict, drama, love and friendship...  Now I can understand why so many called Gloria Monty a genius. 

Just check the current ratings, you will find why soap is joke now.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Wherever I go on the Internet searching for "bold and the beautiful", I find Raya. And I believe Brad Bell focus so much on them because of that. But I might be wrong. Okay. I've only watched one season of General Hospital. Swedish television removed it after only one season [frown] (that's too bad) And I do actually like old super couples also.

I loved Jerry & Alexis [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Bluegaze, Ditto Ditto Ditto... You're so good with words.

CaRidge is #1 POWER COUPLE!

[gold_cup]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #48 
I think that has more to do with the transgender storyline itself (first time in B&B history) than actual characterizations and romance etc.
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #49 
I recently got into GH earlier this year and I love it. Its become my 2nd favorite soap behind BB with YR moving down to 3rd. [smile]

If TK ever leaves BB, I would love to see him on GH next as a mobster along with Sonny, Jerome, etc. I think he would fit in very well there. A Zach like character. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Yes it might be that. It's kinda interesting to watch [wink]
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.