Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

There is an ad on TV that I think is the most Saddest I've seen in a long time. Its the Humane Society ad for abandoned and ill treated animals.
The animals are talking and saying "what did I do to deserve this" and "all I wanted to do was love you".  Then they showed you pictures of skinny dogs with their ribs sticking out and cats with things (I cant tell you about) it too sad.  The music just finished it off.

Sometimes I cant even watch it, it depends what mood I'm in.

I dont know why I told you this, but I just did.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Oh Enis . . . I know what commercial you are talking about.  I just can't watch it.  Way to sad for me.

June

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I know exactly which ad you're talking about, Enis, and I can't watch it either!  I have to change the channel. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

There is an ad on TV that I think is the most Saddest I've seen in a long time. Its the Humane Society ad for abandoned and ill treated animals.
The animals are talking and saying "what did I do to deserve this" and "all I wanted to do was love you".  Then they showed you pictures of skinny dogs with their ribs sticking out and cats with things (I cant tell you about) it too sad.  The music just finished it off.

Sometimes I cant even watch it, it depends what mood I'm in.

I dont know why I told you this, but I just did.

Take care,
Enis

Oh my gosh Enis,i know,i SO can't watch that commercial no matter what mood i am in.: (

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
I can't bear to watch it either, Enis!  I am a non-violent person but I just want to KILL anybody who hurts animals like that!!!!!

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
That makes me ill as well, but it also makes me furious!
How the hell can anyone who calls themselves a human being engage in any of this behavior? It is sickening!!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.