Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I'm not technically proficient and I 'm having trouble downloading a few scenes. It seems like they just aren't there. I can only get 1 part of Like A Hand of Poker, parts 1&2 of The Hand That Really Rocks the Cradle, and A Woman With Stars in Her Eyes cuts out in the middle of both parts. What am I dooing wrong? Everything else came out great. Thanks.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler

I'm not technically proficient and I 'm having trouble downloading a few scenes. It seems like they just aren't there. I can only get 1 part of Like A Hand of Poker, parts 1&2 of The Hand That Really Rocks the Cradle, and A Woman With Stars in Her Eyes cuts out in the middle of both parts. What am I dooing wrong? Everything else came out great. Thanks.

I fixed the first problem, but I can't see what the problem is with the second two - all the parts of both of them play all the way through for me, so I have no idea what the problem is, sorry!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

I reuploaded the videos that were giving you trouble -- see if they work now.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Kathy and Christy, Thank you very much. It works just fine for me now. Lorene

keishaposey

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I want to know can I downlow video on TK site

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keishaposey

I want to know can I downlow video on TK site

Just right click on the link and save it to your hard drive.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I'm having trouble with clips if I try to view them in Firefox browser & I have even disabled my ad blocker, and I get the message on every clip I try to watch that says "video cannot be viewed cause the file is corupt"

I try in Chrome Browser and all I get is sound with no picture. HELP

banner credit: Ashtonion
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater_Hart_Fan
I'm having trouble with clips if I try to view them in Firefox browser & I have even disabled my ad blocker, and I get the message on every clip I try to watch that says "video cannot be viewed cause the file is corupt"

I try in Chrome Browser and all I get is sound with no picture. HELP

I'm sorry, but I think the problem is at your end - I've had the same problem before when I was setting up new computers and I had to install the latest Quicktime player to resolve it. Videos play fine for me on Firefox (which is the only browser I use) on 3 different computers and on my phone and ipad. Sorry I can't help. You could also try the VLC player, I think that plays everything.

I have ad blockers up the wazoo - you don't need to disable any of them to watch our videos.

Slater_Hart_Fan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I got the clips to work using Internet Explorer

banner credit: Ashtonion
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
For several weeks now  the non-capitalized version of the letter E  (e)  has been appearing on my screen like the letter C (c).   This is true only on  OTKWS, so I doubt that the problem is in my computer.  Has anyone else been having this problem?  What did you receive here for the small  E  "e"s  in this message?
Pat
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
For several weeks now  the non-capitalized version of the letter E  (e)  has been appearing on my screen like the letter C (c).   This is true only on  OTKWS, so I doubt that the problem is in my computer.  Has anyone else been having this problem?  What did you receive here for the small  E  "e"s  in this message?
Pat

Are you talking about the entire site, or just the message board? Below is a screen capture of part of your post to show what your post looked like to me:

[tk_pah-post-02-21-15]

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
It looks like the problem is on this end, which it strange because it does not happen on any other site. In fact what  I am typing at this moment looks fine, but when I post it,  the post will not. I also noticed that the capital H in MY post that you quoted above looks like II.  The part that you called a screen capture, however, is perfect and legible in every way. Tis a puzzlement!!! But obviously the problem is somewhere in my computer. Thanks for answering my question.
CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
  I am also having problems watching/downloading some of the video clips of 'All My Children' and I do use the VLC player.  Any suggestions?  Thank you in advance!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylVanover
  I am also having problems watching/downloading some of the video clips of 'All My Children' and I do use the VLC player.  Any suggestions?  Thank you in advance!!

Which videos are you having a problem with, and what is/are the specific problem/s that you are having with them?

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
     I've downloaded through 2006.  Whenever I try to watch the following dates I receive an error message:   date can't be detected.  VLC can't recognize the input's format.

The dates are:  07-16-04, 11-01-05, 12-12-05, 12-13-05, 12-16-05, 12-22-05 b, 01-19-06, 01-27-06, 01-31-06a, 01-31-06b, 03-07-06, 03-17-06, 03-30-06, 05-17-06b, 05-17-06c, 08-10-06, 08-23-06a, 10-17-06, 10-24-06, 10-26-06.

I would appreciate any suggestions.  I would love to see every episode.  Thank you so much for your help!!

I would also like to thank Thorsten for making these available for his fans and for you moderators for putting them on here for us and for keeping us updated on him.  I would love so much to meet him one day.  He's an amazing man.  Love you Thorsten, you're an amazing actor!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
Cheryl, I've reconverted those videos and they all work for me, so hopefully they will work for you. Let me know if you have any more problems. Glad you are watching the AMC videos -- Thorsten was so great as Zach Slater! He had some really memorable scenes.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
     Thanks so much Kathy!!  I've downloaded them and will watch them tomorrow.  I LOVE Thorsten's acting as Zach!!  Just watched the episode tonight where he was acting like he was drunk, so much fun, lol.  Thorsten is a truly amazing actor.  Wish I had known about him years ago.  I'm catching up on him though!!

You guys do an amazing job on this website and I really appreciate your hard work and Thorsten for making all the videos and photos available for you to put on here.  I still intend to buy his books as well, just haven't gotten around to it yet.  Can't wait to read them and love it that it's for a good cause.

Thank you again!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #18 
You're welcome, Cheryl -- and thanks for your kind comments about the site. When you get TK's books, you'll love them. He has an incredible and inimitable way with words.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
     I've found five more episodes that wouldn't download/couldn't watch:  07-04-05, 07-16-05, 08-29-05, 10-03-05 and 10-11-05.  Thank you!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 
Cheryl, check 'em out now -- hopefully all will work OK. There wasn't a video for 7/16/05; did you mean 7/26/05?

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #21 
It was 07-26-05 and thank you so much!!  I've downloaded and watched them.  I found two for December 2006:  12-12-06 and 12-14-06 that won't download.  When I watch these I'll be ready to start on 2007.  You're an angel Kathy!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 
Those two videos should work now, Cheryl. So you are up to the Satin Slayer... That was a really great Zach era, sigh!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 
     Thanks so much and I totally agree!!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #24 
     I'm downloading 2007 now and can't download the following:  01-17-07, 02-01-07, 02-06-07, 03-07-07, 03-23-07 and 05-18-07.  Also, when 04-30-07 downloaded, it came up as 05-01-07b so I need it as well.  Thanks Kathy!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #25 
Cheryl, they should work now!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Thanks so much!!

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 
I will have to check those dates posted and see if those are some I've been missing. I know there were a few AMC videos I ended up not being able to download but it was a while ago when I did that. And I agree with some other posts here ... Zach Slater is my favorite character played by TK.  [agree]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #28 
     I found a few more Kathy:  06-07-07, 06-15-07 shows as 06-18-07b, 08-07-07b, 08-10-07, 09-07-07, 09-20-07, 09-28-07, 10-30-07 and 10-31-07 are 10-29-07, 11-08-07 is 11-07-07, 11-20-07a, and 11-26-07b downloads as 11-27-07b.

Thanks again so much Kathy!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #29 
Cheryl, we're having server issues so I'll let you know when I've been able to reupload the videos.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Update: Those video links should work for you now, Cheryl.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #31 
     You're an angel, thanks so much!!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #32 
     Kathy, is 06-12-07 supposed to be only a preview?

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #33 
Yup, somehow the 06/13/07 preview clip sneaked in there as the 06/12/07 episode clip. Zach was not on the 06/12/07 episode and I've removed the 06/12/07 link.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #34 
     Thanks so much Kathy!!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #35 
     Is 06-21-07 the same?  It's just a preview as well.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #36 
Cheryl, that's another preview.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #37 
     Kathy, I'm on 2008 now.  Here are some clips that I had problems with:  02-05-08, 04-22-08, 06-05-08, 07-07-08, 08-01-08, 08-07-08, 09-09-08 downloads as 09-09b is there a 09-09a (?), 09-25-08, 10-08-08, 10-23-08 and 10-29-08.

Thank  you so much in advance!!  It infuriates me that this man hasn't won an Emmy.  ALL of his performances are Emmy worthy!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #38 
Cheryl, I reuploaded those videos and they all worked for me, so fingers crossed.

Totally agree about Emmy-worthy!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #39 
     Thanks again Kathy!!! 

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #40 
     Kathy, would you please check 02-18-09 and 04-30-09?  Also, 05-08-09 is shown three times.  Should the other two be 05-09 and 05-10?

10/2thorstenkaye.tv/amc06-24-09.mp4">06/24/09 downloads as 10-26-10.  Is there a 06-24-09?  Also is there supposed to be a gap between 06-24-09 and 10-26-10?  Was Thorsten off the show for that time period?

Thank you so much in advance!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #41 
Cheryl, I have no idea what happened to the AMC clips page because there wasn't a break during that time, but I can't reupload it or check the videos until Tuesday because I'm away from my work laptop until then.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #42 
     Thanks Kathy!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #43 
Cheryl, I think that those issues have all been resolved now.l

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #44 
    Kathy, you're an absolute angel!!!  Thanks so much!!

There are two of 07-08-09 and neither will download.  Please don't hate me, lol!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 
All fixed, Cheryl! [smile]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #46 
     Thank you!!!!!!!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #47 
     Kathy, would you please check 10-14-09 and 10-15-09?  Thank you!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #48 
Oops! They are there now.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #49 
     As always, you're an angel Kathy, thanks so much!!

Oh, a question, if I may.  I would like to purchase the 2013 AMC episodes on itunes that Thorsten are in.  Is there any way of finding out exactly which episodes he is in?

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #50 
Cheryl, here's the list I have. Christy and I clipped them at the time they aired, but never formatted them for the site. Give us a week or so and we'll get them up.

Date

Epi.

4-30-13

05-01-13

05-02-13

05-06-13

05-07-13

05-08-13

05-09-13

05-13-13

05-14-13

05-15-13

05-20-13

05-27-13

05-29-13

06-03-13

06-07-13

TK Interview

06-10-13

06-12-13

06-17-13

06-19-13

06-24-13

06-26-13

07-01-13

07-01-13

07-08-13

07-08-13

07-15-13

07-15-13

07-29-13

07-29-13

08-05-13

08-05-13

08-12-13

08-26-13

08-26-13

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.