Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
LindaB

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Just wondering if anyone has to drive anywhere near Newark airport after the party.  I have a flight that leaves from there a little after 7 pm.  And it I don't have to take a couple trains it would be a blessing.  Look forward to meeting everyone.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

It's okay.  I figured out how to make the whole trip easier.  See you all at the luncheon.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Linda, sorry that I can't help you but if someone needs a ride from Manhattan (I'm staying at W79th St - I waited too long to get a room in NJ) let me know. 

Thanks Mon
wiccachick_1

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I have a flight out of Newark at 7:10 and I will have a rental car that day.  You are more than welcome to tag along to the airport with me. 
LindaB

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Di,

There are lots of place to stay in Jersey in the Newark area if you have a car.  Let me know if you want to make a change and I'll give you some info.

LindaB

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Wiccachick,

Thanks for the offer and I would love to take you up on it.

LindaB

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaB

Di,

There are lots of place to stay in Jersey in the Newark area if you have a car.  Let me know if you want to make a change and I'll give you some info.

LindaB

Thanks Linda but we are going to be hanging out in the city on Friday (and going to LI on Sat night) so might as well stay there.  Hope to meet you in Hoboken!

Thanks Mon
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.