Author   Comment  
southernmissgirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Anyone has today's clip? Thanks

MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

The Ladies usually have them posted an hour after the show...Today they maybe out and will post later if they want.....

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Isn't that a lovely service that they do when the CAN!  I sure appreciate it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

It certainly is wonderful of them.  I hope they're off having a great day.

Bfuddled

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Its awesome that they do that when they are able.  I know I depend on it so much.  I'll clockwatch at my desk until 1:15 so I can rush over here to see if its posted.  Its so sweet of them to take the time and effort required to edit out the bad stuff.  I certainly don't blame them for not doing it all the time.  It would get tiresome.  But I have to admit, I'm juking here at my desk for my daily (well-not quite daily) Zach fix before I get home to my vcr.

Also, when they don't post, I know to not even bother with watching at home because Zach's not on (LOL!).

Anyway...thanks ladies!  We appreciate it!
jpdp01

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Yes, I hope that they are having a lovely day too. I will catch it later tonight on Soap Net. 

Ladies, as usual, your kind consideration of our "ZACH" fix is much appreciated. Thanks again for all that you do.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Yes,Thank YOU for all you do,Christy&Kathy,And Gina. LOVE you all LOTS always.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Don't thank me for the videos, Mary, Christy does them 99% of the time, and Kathy when Christy can't, but I'm all thumbs when it comes to videos.  I thank Christy (mostly) and Kathy too for my videos!  I think they do a wonderful job.

But even if we knew it was gonna be a TK on AMC day, we still would've kept our lunch date!    

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Quote:

Don't thank me for the videos, Mary, Christy does them 99% of the time, and Kathy when Christy can't, but I'm all thumbs when it comes to videos.  I thank Christy (mostly) and Kathy too for my videos!  I think they do a wonderful job.

But even if we knew it was gonna be a TK on AMC day, we still would've kept our lunch date!    

Gina,i know Christy does and LOVE her dearly for it.They Both do an AWESOME job always.I was just thanking you all here because i LOVE you all. How nice you all were together for your lunch date.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Quote:

Don't thank me for the videos, Mary, Christy does them 99% of the time, and Kathy when Christy can't, but I'm all thumbs when it comes to videos. I thank Christy (mostly) and Kathy too for my videos! I think they do a wonderful job.

; )

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Gina, dont be dropping big hints about your lunch date, you're making me think wonderful things about you all!!!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.