Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

for next week...

Brace yourselves for a serious case of

The article written by Phyllis Thomas of the LA Examiner and the slide show can be found here: 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Eeeee--I was just coming here Alina---is he drop dead gorgeous or what??? That pic is for his appearance next week. Lord have mercy.

Sandi--this TK Smash banner is for you from this pic. Right click and save.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
TO. DIE. FOR.
Thanks, Alina1

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
May I just say....

Thorsten, you're looking positively... Smashing! 

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - Peggy

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

OMG!!  Thanks so much Alina!!

Dear God he looks fantastic!!  How I have missed him!!

June

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Alina, thanks for sharing.

And yes, Thorsten you definitely look amazing!!!!  

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Alina!  I need some warning before you post anything

that gorgeous again!!

(Now I've got to wipe of my #^&#* keyboard.....)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

I got that in a Google alert earlier - glad it made it here!  Gawjus pic!  There is another article on Soaps.com (hope that's allowed) about his new role - I don't have a link.  But they mentioned things really kick off next wk & his story arc begins.  Thanks for posting this, Alina!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_at_first_byte
Eeeee--I was just coming here Alina---is he drop dead gorgeous or what??? That pic is for his appearance next week. Lord have mercy.

Sandi--this TK Smash banner is for you from this pic. Right click and save.

Thanks Fil!  Gonna put it up right now!

Thanks Fil!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Mods move if this is the wrong place - wasn't sure where.

I found a link on FB to the Smash report/Playbill.com about our TK!  Pretty flattering, I'd say:

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/160692-THE-SMASH-REPORT-Episode-6-Or-The-Pajama-Top-Game/pg1

He's getting lots of great press all over! 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Although the picture is gorgeous and I love any chance to see TK on my TV screen, I can't help but wonder, what is Nick the bartender doing at a workshop for would-be investors and backers?  Guess we will have to wait and see what his back story is.  Any thoughts?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Hey Cheryl,

I've been asking myself the same question.  What would Nick, the bartender being doing at the Workshop.  So I'm thinking that maybe Nick is more than a bartender and is on the invited guest list??  This shocks Eileen and she wonders what "her" bartender is doing there and the romance takes off from there??

June

southernbelle

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 

June, that's really good!  I like your theory.  Mayabe he turns out to be a wealthy businessman who owns serveral bars and likes to get behind the bar occasionally.  That one night happened to be Eileen's lucky night! 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Wow!  Can't wait for Monday night!!!  

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Another thing I keep thinking about . . . the bar Nick works in was promoted as being a "dive".  Well, sorry, but THAT is MY kind of bar!!  It might not have been upscale, but it was LOADED with people, which means to me it is a very successful bar.

Maybe Nick is the owner??

June

DebbieR

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Thank you! He is such a goodlooking man. I am so happy to see him on my tv screen again. He makes me look forward to Mondays again.

BeStillMyHeart

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Hi everyone, this is my first official post, though I have been reading these boards for quite some time.

Remember the guy Eileen was meeting, the producer? Didn't he state that his "son" owns a bar when she made mention of him "finding" the place ok? Even though she said he was her favorite producer, she may not know his personal life, or have ever met his son or haven't seen him in years (all grown up and HAWT). Could Nick be his son? Maybe he found it ok because it's his son's bar and he'd been there before. Ya think?
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
All interesting ideas.......this is getting more hopeful all the time.  Looking forward to Monday.  I hope TK has a meaty role and lots of screen time.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeStillMyHeart

Remember the guy Eileen was meeting, the producer? Didn't he state that his "son" owns a bar when she made mention of him "finding" the place ok? Even though she said he was her favorite producer, she may not know his personal life, or have ever met his son or haven't seen him in years (all grown up and HAWT). Could Nick be his son? Maybe he found it ok because it's his son's bar and he'd been there before. Ya think?

First of all, I got such a big kick out of the fact that Eileen (Eileen! As in TK's beloved Eileen Herlie) was sitting at the table with three men, and two of them had previous TK character names (Ralph and Zach), plus TK himself is also playing a character with a previous TK character name (Nick).

And then I did indeed wonder if there were a connection between Ralph and Nick, and a connection between Nick and Eileen's new apartment building. It wasn't a bar that Ralph said his son owned... he said his nephew owned a nice building, after Eileen mentioned she was celebrating her new apartment on the lower east side. That was a pretty random comment if it's not connected to someone on the show, anyway.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Kathy, my heart skipped a beat when Eileen introduced Zach!!!  Still does it for me - just hearing that name & yes, it wasn't lost on me that this is TK's 2nd Nick!  I saw that pic Alina posted & I was wondering how Nick ends up at the workshop.   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
I like where you're going with this Kathy.....that Nick may be this producer's nephew, and maybe Eileen's apartment is in his building!  How convenient........
I'm loving the Eileen/Nick/Zach connections too.  Coincidence?????  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
All interesting and very good theories.   Let's hope the writers are on the same path. 

He looks so damn YUMMMMMMMMMMMY
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Just saw this Tweet for upcoming workshop & TK is in it!!  EEEEEE!!! 

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/smash_first_look_marilyn_musical_makes/301177

40 second mark & again around 1:20

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Video preview of next Monday's episode.   FYI, there's a hot and always ruggedly handsome bartender in the audience ;-)

http://www.nbc.com/smash/video/Marilyns-Debut/1390657

Before hitting Broadway, Marilyn needs to go through out of town tryouts. But before out of town tryouts, Marilyn needs to lure investors and the like backing the show. And the only way to do that is with a run-through of the show in front of an audience. Is the musical ready? Better question: Is Ivy ready?

Caption to video link reads: "things finally come together as the musical is presented to friends and potential investors".

Question is...does Nick fall into the "friends" or "potential investor" category or both?

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 
Thanks for the links! Here are a couple of quickie screen grabs:

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Video preview of next Monday's episode.   FYI, there's a hot and always ruggedly handsome bartender in the audience ;-)

http://www.nbc.com/smash/video/Marilyns-Debut/1390657

Before hitting Broadway, Marilyn needs to go through out of town tryouts. But before out of town tryouts, Marilyn needs to lure investors and the like backing the show. And the only way to do that is with a run-through of the show in front of an audience. Is the musical ready? Better question: Is Ivy ready?

Caption to video link reads: "things finally come together as the musical is presented to friends and potential investors".

Question is...does Nick fall into the "friends" or "potential investor" category or both?

Oooh...I hope it's both.

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Thanks for the links and snappies!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Thanks so much for posting Alina!!

June

howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #30 
It's been a while since I posted here, but I love how everyone is in business clothes and TK's character is in a shirt and jeans. Haha! I love it because he stands out which will make it easier for viewers to spot him.
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #31 

Thanks Alina for posting the preview for Monday, unfortunately nbc block UK from viewing!

Thanks for the screen snappies Kathy..

Nick seams to be quite interested in what he's watching, although a little out of place..a lot of 'suits'...but a 'natural' primetime STAR

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #32 

thanks! 

~Nikky

The TV MegaSite's Port Charles Forum

http://forums.delphiforums.com/pctvm/start

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #33 
May I just say....what ever happens...I am going to watch TK and smile my biggest smile...and enjoy seeing him again.  Hes on his way girls...I'm thrilled...and proof again to me " there is a god"...
toosie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #34 
All of the sudden, Monday is the best day of the week!!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Kathy, who was Ralph? Did I miss a whole TK show, or am I just having another embarrassing "senior moment"?
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #36 
Pat, TK played a character named Ralph Hackett in an episode of Sliders (a Sci-Fi series) in 1998. Here's a clip that includes all his scenes: TK in Sliders (The whole episode is available at Amazon Instant Video, too. It's from Season 4 and the episode title is Asylum.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Kathy, Many Thanks for the "Sliders" episode. It turns out I HAD seen some but not all of it before, and not in as crisp a copy, so I appreciate this better and longer one.The name "Ralph" had not stuck with me, but I will add it to my mental list now. He sure looks GOOD in this role! Of course, that's no surprise, is it?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.