Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Just a head's up on some good news - Thorsten plans to be part of the View's AMC tribute on September 23.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Just a head's up on some good news - Thorsten plans to be part of the View's AMC tribute on September 23.Site Meter

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!  YAY!  

THANKS FOR THE INFO, CHRISTY!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Christy.  Finally, a reason to watch The View....for one day anyway, LOL!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the good news. I'll be sure to watch that one!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
YAY!  Thanks for the good news Kathy, I will certainly watch Whoopi and her "good friend" together again!  Keeping my fingers crossed that he gets about 57 minutes of airtime that day, LOL. 

I wish a certain someone would take the day off on 9/23, and TK would be co-host # 2 

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

This is awesome news Christy!!!!  I can't wait. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Fabulous news! Thanks for the heads up Christy. 
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Yay,i can't wait.A friend of mine is hoping to get tickets for that show l hope she can go.Thank you Christy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
YAY!  Thanks for the good news Kathy, I will certainly watch Whoopi and her "good friend" together again!  Keeping my fingers crossed that he gets about 57 minutes of airtime that day, LOL. 

I wish a certain someone would take the day off on 9/23, and TK would be co-host # 2 

Oh yes, i hope Joy Behar is taking that day off.lol.Not a fan of hers.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Woohoo!  Great news!  Thanks for the head's up & my DVR will be ready!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:

NOPE!  I am talking about the rude, OBNOXIOUS motor mouth who talks on top of EVERYONE, including guests, because she has to hog the camera and the mic every moment she can!  Another of Fronsie's brainless, loud puppet!

Whether I agree with Joy on some things or not, at least she has intelligence, LOL.  And I hope Whoopi and Sheri will be there because we know how much they love TK

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

NOPE!  I am talking about the rude, OBNOXIOUS motor mouth who talks on top of EVERYONE, including guests, because she has to hog the camera and the mic every moment she can!  Another of Fronsie's brainless, loud puppet!

Whether I agree with Joy on some things or not, at least she has intelligence, LOL.  And I hope Whoopi and Sheri will be there because we know how much they love TK

OK.Well,not a big fan of Elizabeth but like her better than Joy.lol.I sure hope Whoppi&Sherri will be there as yes we sure know how much they love TK, Hey To know TK is to LOVE him!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Christy, what terrific news to hear. Espeecially after a day with dr. appts and more tomorrow. Now I have to hope noone  changes my recordings schedule for next week as I won't be around.

I do know that you will have it for us.

PS, year 4 and I'm cancer free.   YEAH!!!!

Thank you.
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks for the news, Christy..  I'm not a fan of the view at all, but if TK's on, I can watch anything!!!  

Beverly, wonderful news for you!!!  
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverly
Christy, what terrific news to hear. Espeecially after a day with dr. appts and more tomorrow. Now I have to hope noone  changes my recordings schedule for next week as I won't be around.

I do know that you will have it for us.

PS, year 4 and I'm cancer free.   YEAH!!!!

Thank you.
Beverly
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BEVERLY...thats great news...God has blessed you....
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
 Great news, Bev!  So glad you got a good report.  I know how nerve-wracking it is. 
Just another head's up -  Cam tweeted just now that the segment he did for GMA interviewing TK, JRM & VI will be shown tomorrow morning during an AMC tribute so you all might want to set your DVRs for that one, too.  We've been asking Cam to let us know when it airs for some time & he finally did. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks, Sharon, so glad I can finally deprogram my VCR from GMA! If you saw that wretched TV Guide special the other night, this just felt like more of the same glorification of people who left AMC  (I mean, REALLY? Melissa Leo? Isn't it hilarious how Frons is so youth oriented but they pitch this shit to those of us old enough to remember the nano seconds she was on AMC?) Anyway, don't get me started!

I posted the main TK moments in the videos folder and there is one truly hilarious and, IMO, sweet, moment (if anybody wants the whole segment, let me know).

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks Sharon and Christy!

Great news Beverly, I am very happy for you.

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
(((((((Beverly)))))) So relieved to hear that, and I can totally sympathize.  The stress and strain of tests then waiting (even after a lot of years for me) is pure aggravation.  So glad to hear you're OK. 

And I can't wait to see TK on the View! 

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Are you refering to BABA WAHWAH?  Shes the only one I can think of that is a super Attention grabbing Camera Hog. Oops did I say that?  Thrilled that TK is going to be on the View...I dont care who else is there Im going to watch.  Snif Snif I have no idea when I will ever see him again...sigh...thanks for the Info though
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Thanks so much Christy for letting us know about TK and the View - Peggy

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Waaaaaaaaah.  I can't record local tv.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.