Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Wow - TK just signed to play Ridge Forrester on Bold and Beautiful!  I was a B&B viewer for 20 yrs before I discovered Zach Slater on AMC, so that's ok with me.
Congrats Thorsten - can't wait to see you shaking up Forrester Creations & hanging with Brooke Logan on B&B! 

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bold-Beautiful-Thorsten-Kaye-1072090.aspx

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
thank you for the info.  I've never seen the show but hopefully it will be a great role for TK.   
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Fabulous news!!  Congrats, and welcome back, Thorsten!!!    [clap]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Woooo Hooo---Now I can start to watch B/B. I am very excited!!!!! You Go Thorsten!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Very exciting news!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
OH MY GOD!!!  EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
OH,  THANK HEAVENS!!!!!   This is the best news I've heard in a long time!  I have never seen B&B, don't know Ridge or Ronn Moss, but  I firmly believe that a regular soap is where Thorsten belongs. I will immediately start boning up on this character's history and start to watch B&B ASAP so that I will be familiar with the general situation TK will be walking into. I knew that he had been feeling out some possibilities in CA and am so happy that someone had the good sense to latch onto him. The only downside is the geography.....I'm sorry that he will have to be away from home so much .  DECEMBER CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!    MY NEW COUNTDOWN BEGINS!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I guess I better start watching B&B so I'll have some idea of what's going on over there.
Is it December yet?!?!?!?!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
OH,  THANK HEAVENS!!!!!   This is the best news I've heard in a long time!  I have never seen B&B, don't know Ridge or Ronn Moss, but  I firmly believe that a regular soap is where Thorsten belongs. I will immediately start boning up on this character's history and start to watch B&B ASAP so that I will be familiar with the general situation TK will be walking into. I knew that he had been feeling out some possibilities in CA and am so happy that someone had the good sense to latch onto him. The only downside is the geography.....I'm sorry that he will have to be away from home so much .  DECEMBER CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!    MY NEW COUNTDOWN BEGINS!

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO on all counts!!!!!!

I have been watching Y&R for a while and love the show, but their canvas is a bit crowded, and some of their characters go back and forth between Y&R and B&B, so B&B would be a little bit easier for me to follow.  Can't wait to see TK and JY in a scene together, I still laugh when I think about Zach twisting Joonyer's ear, LOL.  But more than anything, just having TK on my TV on a regular basis sounds heavenly!
[yippee][cool2][cool][yippee]

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
The show seems to be the same old storylines over and over, but I am so happy for TK!!!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Ok, I recorded B&B today and just watched. I hope to know a little bit about it before December 13th.
About the only thing I discovered today is that Jacob Young might be a better actor than I thought. I began with being annoyed by JR and ended up despising him.
JY was on a lot today and didn't annoy me.  We'll see.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I haven't watched it much since the original Thorne left.    But the same people swap partners and then swap back.    They need to get out more.   LOL.
TKforMe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
So glad to hear this!  I used to be a big B&B fan but got away from it.  I certainly will start tuning in again.
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Ok, I recorded B&B today and just watched. I hope to know a little bit about it before December 13th.
About the only thing I discovered today is that Jacob Young might be a better actor than I thought. I began with being annoyed by JR and ended up despising him.
JY was on a lot today and didn't annoy me.  We'll see.

I'm with you, Ann!  I've started watching B&B since the news broke, too, and it may take us till December 13th to figure out who's on first!  Cant' wait to see TK create another character.......he's a master!  'Ridge' may not be a new character to B&B, but he'll be new to me!  Is it December yet.......  [cool2]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Greetings! 

I was beyond thrilled by the news last week, this is such a big get for TK!  Towards the end they weren't really using Zach much on AMC, and honestly I didn't like his pairing with Lea.   And no, that's not because I'm a Zen fan. [wink]  I had zero hope Kendall was coming back to the show and so was open to a new pairing, it's just that this one didn't click with me.  So anyway, on to new things!

I started watching the show - saw Friday and yesterday's episodes.  Whenever a character comes on the screen and I find out their name, I go to their character profile at soapcentral and do some reading:

http://soapcentral.com/bb/whoswho/index.php

It's really helping a lot. 

I know it's been awhile since I posted here!  My life has been so busy that it was hard keeping up with watching shows and was always so behind everyone else - like, literally weeks would go by before I had the chance to watch a show.  I'm hoping to remedy that, we'll see.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this but
I ran across it while trying to find all I could about B&B's characters.
http://theboldandthebeautiful.wikia.com/wiki/Category:The_Bold_and_the_Beautiful_characters
This somehow makes it more real to me.
Is it Dec.13th yet???

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.