Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Found this last night! I blew up the only important segment. Can't wait!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Woohooo, thanks a bunch Gina!!!

I could read that blurb 100 times and still want to read it again, LOL!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
For those who want to read the whole article, here it is:

Pages 1 & 2
Page 3
Page 4

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Woohooo, thanks a bunch Gina!!!

I could read that blurb 100 times and still want to read it again, LOL!

Actually, I think I have read it more than 100 times!!  LOL!!

I absolutely can not wait to see TK in this role.  I am so happy for him.  If anyone deserves it . . . its Thorsten Kaye!!

June

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Gina, what a way to come home and see this after some not so good news today.   Thanks for sharing.

PS, at work everyone seems to be talking about watching this show.  

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks so much Gina - I CANNOT WAIT.

BTW some of us have experienced TK's bartending skills first hand when he bartended at Blondies a few years ago with other soap actors and I must say he made me one hell of a drink and was the sexiest bartender I've ever seen.
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 

TK as a bartender - I love it!  Glad to see him finally mentioned in connection with this show.  I think it's going to be a "Smash"!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Hi Gina!  Thanks for the info!!  Is there an ADDRESS for the SMASH TV Offices in New York that you (or one of the other mods) could find for those of us who would like to send Thorsten a "GO GET 'EM" note, or a birthday card later this month?? :-)  THANKS!!
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Hi Gina!  Thanks for the info!!  Is there an ADDRESS for the SMASH TV Offices in New York that you (or one of the other mods) could find for those of us who would like to send Thorsten a "GO GET 'EM" note, or a birthday card later this month?? :-)  THANKS!!

Truthfully, if there's a snail-mail address on their site, I haven't been able to find it!  Hope we can figure it out one of these days!

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Here's the link to the online article: 

On The Set: The Curtain Rises for NBC's Smash

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
The more I read about "Smash" the more hopeful I become that this show will really be quality material, unlike so much of today's TV offerings .  For our sake, for Thorsten's sake, I hope that is true. I like that they are raving about the scripts. That's where so many shows fail. 
   THORSTEN,  the thought of  YOU.... with a really intelligent and meaty script....and on prime time.......oh my oh my!!!!!.......so happy for you.....and for myself as well.    DVR is ready and waiting for Monday, but mid-March can't get here fast enough.  Do I say "Break a leg!"  or is that just for live theater?
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Thanks Gina!  I'd heard about this - definitely going to try to find this issue.  Congrats to TK for landing such a plum role with an actress the caliber of AH - so looking forward to this!  Love their description of our mahn!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
How exciting to read about Thorsten being in a show with "...quality material..." that's ".....more character-driven." 

You know TK's going to run with this, and soon a lot of people are going to see what we've known all along!  Thanks for the link, Gina!  I am SO looking forward to this show! 
Congrats, TK!!   

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Thanks Gina!  I'd heard about this - definitely going to try to find this issue.  Congrats to TK for landing such a plum role with an actress the caliber of AH - so looking forward to this!  Love their description of our mahn!

Sharon, it's the one with Downton Abbey on the cover. (After Smash, I would KILL to see TK on this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Thanks Christy.  I need all the help I can get!  ITA, that does sound like the kind of show that TK would rock!  I heard Shirley McLane will be on it.  (is that how she spells her name - senior moment!)  I hope this gig will catapault TK into many more in the future!  We've all known of his awesome talent for yrs, so now maybe everyone will see it & it will open many doors. 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverly

Gina, what a way to come home and see this after some not so good news today.   Thanks for sharing.

PS, at work everyone seems to be talking about watching this show.  

Beverly

Beverly I hope the not so good news will turn out ok. 
Cynthia
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.