Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

From; Boldinsider

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Love love love it. They just look stunning. Such great couple with a big sense of humor. Best chemistry I have seen on soap. Mr Bell better not mess with them

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you for posting. LG is pulling off pixie cut. She somehow resembles the short-haired Josie Bissett in Melrose Place. The look on their faces in the first pic is priceless 

TK (pretended to be shocked): Really????
LG (Pretended to be annoyed): Well DuHI told you so
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
These pictures are great! Thorsten is so damn gorgeous and has such a sense of humor! He and Linsey are PERFECT! Hope B&B keep Ridge and Caroline as a couple! Why ruin a good thing?

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I agree they are both gorgeous and a perfect fit to represent CaRidge. For years I was hoping they would pair Ridge with the perfect match, Caroline a designer like him, it almost seems like they have just one mind, like Ridge said so nicely.... They are hot and funny at the same time. Love them.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I love the photo of TK and LG.  It looks like he's saying "Where's your skirt?"  [tongue]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
Thank you for posting. LG is pulling off pixie cut. She somehow resembles the short-haired Josie Bissett in Melrose Place. The look on their faces in the first pic is priceless 

TK (pretended to be shocked): Really????
LG (Pretended to be annoyed): Well DuHI told you so

You're welcome! And yes i loved Melrose Place [wink] lol

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
It is great to see Thorsten and Linsey having fun , after their

outstanding ,heart wrenching performances these past weeks ... TK says it is just a day

at the office but to convey Ridge's and Caroline's emotional and sentimental journey,

TK and LG need to search in themselves these same feelings too at some level so that

they can convey them to us eloquently....  it has to be emotionally draining... comic

relief is just the ticket!!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Indeed you are so right Bluegaze. And both Thorsten & Linsey doing an outstanding job, having a little fun next to it with the photo shooting shows us their comical side as well. And I can tell Thorsten&Linsey are funny. Just the perfect soap couple match made in heaven.
Sonyaanita, LA

Stacybutler

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Hi malin nice picture of tk caridge best couple on B&B
They are amazing together

Hi thorsten i just want let you know i think you rock as ridge i never cared to much about the old ridge but i love you as ridge you are amazing actor and.think caridge are great together i am getting excited for hockey to start go red wings
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Credit: Linda

Credit: Linda

Credit: Sonya

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
That group shot remind me of the old Melrose Place group shot. I love LG and TK's positioning... She actually leaned on him and her arms squeezed his as if to stake her claim lol.  

Thank you for sharing those with us. LG"s "male voice" is hilarious. By the way, is Linda also a Caridge supporter?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Malin, that was great! LG is the life of any party!

We can only imagine the fun they must all have on set between scenes when Linsey in

the studio... I wonder if there are clips of bloopers, wouldn't that be amazing!

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
That group shot remind me of the old Melrose Place group shot. I love LG and TK's positioning... She actually leaned on him and her arms squeezed his as if to stake her claim lol.  

Thank you for sharing those with us. LG"s "male voice" is hilarious. By the way, is Linda also a Caridge supporter?
I agree with you it really does. And love LG's new hair cut. She looks chic. Love the leaning on TK. Like it's her man. No problem. Thought those where hilarious. LG is the dub smash queen for sure! Linda likes TK, LG & CaRidge.

Yes. her pixie cut is not only a transformation in appearance but also in character. It is hard to believe this was the unconfident young artist with whom Ridge took under his wing. Not to mention this was the same person who battled with Maya over Rick.    
LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Looking at the cast picture ... Carter and Thomas are the only ones left that need a companian ... I still can't believe as hot as Carter is they don't hardly ever have him paired with someone.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.