Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
This is a KKL's interview that was made yesterday in Italy, TK make an entrance at the beginning. They are both here, (in Puglia) I think for that move They want produce

(minute 23:15 , maybe it's needed a registration to the site but it's free)

https://www.raiplay.it/video/2018/06/La-vita-in-diretta-Estate-512f2a44-bcf5-4499-b398-f5f5df71b08a.html

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I know TK is in Italy and Monte Carlo but I NEED Ridge on my tv screen ASAP... Please... and preferably

hearing all the garbage that asshole is spewing to Steffy and shutting him up with a knuckle sandwich!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Yes I just saw this tweet about them doing their film:

. she returned to L.A. after her working commitments in Montecarlo and Puglia (where she is filming a movie with Thorsten Kaye). Jet-Lag as if it rained: Kelly is on the set at the third cup of coffee to shoot three bets in one day! Go, Kelly!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I found this video tribute to TK and KKL in Monaco on Twitter posted by Katja Bridge4ever 

Eight and a half minutes of Just Gorgeous.

😍😍😍😍

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
The ten reasons I watch B&B......

The MAGNIFICENT,SEXY, GORGEOUS,CHARISMATIC,ALLURING,UNIQUE ,MESMERIZING, PROLIFIC ACTOR

WONDERFUL..did  I mention SEXY, Thorsten Kaye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![agree][agree][agree][agree][agree][agree][agree]

Thanks Bookworm!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.