Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
I have watched all four epis, hoping it would help me to understand what was happening better, but it didn't. I do enjoy the show anyway. Like the posters above, I was completely blow away by Thorsten's performance, which did not surprise me..He always gets to me, but this was especially moving. I feel like I am still carrying this character around with me today, wishing I could go back and be with him. My computer would not let me record this show. Did any of you put it on a disc?  I too hope that the wierd construction of this show will allow a return of TK's character. What an beautiful performance!!!
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
I forgot to thank Drew for posting the stills. How did you get them?   (Also, where did my avatar picture go?  not important, but am curious.)
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
My avatar pic & signature pic is missing, too.  Wassup w/that?  

Sharon
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #54 
Pat, Christy posted a video on the previous page: http://www.thorstenkaye.com/falling_water.mp4

Pat and Sharon, if you're using an outside photo-hosting site for your avatars, you may need to to see if there is a problem there -- avatars hosted through the board (an option that wasn't available in the board's early days, but is now available through your profile settings) seem to be OK.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Sigh...TK made me love a character in under four minutes.  Those scenes were heartbreaking.

This should definitely go on his best scenes tape.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
I think almost all photo-hosting pages have some kind of problems right now ... 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Well I haven't changed either one in years & years so IDK why it's suddenly not there.  Maybe it'll come back up later.

I found this online & it's a short recap of the last episode that sheds a little insight into what's going on & makes it a tad clearer.  

http://www.usanetwork.com/fallingwater/videos/recap-castles-made-of-sand

Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
just my luck...the preview ..says...sorry not available BUT the still shot of TK 's

character dancing so very close to her ... has my heart racing!

I know his brief appearance will be spellbinding!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
...all day yesterday I couldn't access the TK website...I was freaking out! 

Libellue...I love your avatar!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Oh thank goodness, Christy,.....so happy to find your recording of "Falling Water". For some reason my TV did not permit me to record it to a disc, and I was afraid it was a one-shot experience. Today I watched your recording about six times....(so far)  so beauriful!
THANK YOU.
Libellue

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

Libellue...I love your avatar!

It's from his days as Zach[smile]...my TK pictures folder is reaching massive proportions LOL.
CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Here's to hoping that Thorsten will indeed be brought back in future episodes of Falling Water.  As always, he was simply amazing.  Every time I see him I fall in love all over again, lol.  I agree that these should be included in his best scenes.  Thorsten, we continue to be in awe of your acting abilities!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Stacybutler

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #63 
That's awesome Tk film
Love Stacy

Hi thorsten i just want let you know i think you rock as ridge i never cared to much about the old ridge but i love you as ridge you are amazing actor and.think caridge are great together i am getting excited for hockey to start go red wings
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
 it's wonderful that T is depicting other characters...he is an artist and aspires to create...very INSPIRING...

reach as far as your heart and mind contends but please be Ridge too...you have molded him into being, your unique acting style has

transformed Ridge into a character that resonates with me..sharing his triumphs and tribulations is a daily treasure...you make it so

so real...you are EXTRAORDINARY !

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
I have my Kleenex box ready for TK interpretation of Tess's ex lover dying scene...he is

going to rip my heart out but that's what its all about...Thorsten's immense talent for

conveying piercing emotion that renders us into puddles of tears!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #66 
I'm hoping that he's brought back in future episodes and learns in the dreams that he is Tess' son's father and finds him in the dreams!! 

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
...with every episode, I get more confused with this show BUT NO actor on this earth 

can convey the SENSUALITY that Xavier had at the brink of death ..like Thorsten can!

My heart was racing when Xavier massaged Tess and the accent....the dance...without

a single kiss...was so intimate and then his lifeless face in eternal sleep...tragic...Xavier

must awake!

...............................Thorsten is the Best...better than the REST............................

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #68 
Yes he must!!

Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #69 
I just found these clips on Vimeo. (explorations on a cold and rainy Sunday afternoon)
They seem to be rehearsals for Falling Water- some of the dialogue made it to the show, some didn't.
The process is so fascinating and raw.

https://vimeo.com/user22713809

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Thanks for the clips Bookworm.  It was great seeing TK in "Falling Water" mode.  It looks like the show is coming back for Season 2 (I didn't understand most of what was going on to begin with!).  It would be amazing if TK would be on again.  Being "dead" shouldn't stop him. [smile]
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Hi Katbert. 
I only got to see the Falling Water clip posted on this site, so what was going on was a great mystery to me too.
If there are Javier flashbacks in season 2 I will be there. 😉
Here's hoping........

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
I was hoping we'd get to see TK as this character again. He told us so much,  with so little time! It's amazing how much I became attached to Xavier after such a short appearance. 
Thorsten is a genius at roping you in and making you care, often without saying anything at all!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.