Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Stephanie Gatschet who plays Madison tweeted today that TK is in the building hanging with TK and Danny she said.Danny must be Daniel Cosgrove her costar.Is it August 5th yet?

This tweet put a big smile on my face reading this.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thorsten Kaye Back at Work

© ABC
Today is Thorsten Kaye's first day back to the AMC studio as Zach Slater. "How excited are we?" enthuses Alicia Minshew (Kendall, AMC). Though she's not slated to tape scenes with him today, she reports, "He stayed with Richie [Herschenfeld, her husband and Kaye's best friend] and me last night and we had dinner and he played with [her daughter] Willow, who is absolutely enamored with him. I'm telling you — men, women and children all love Thorsten!" Kaye will first air in July.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donne

© ABC
Today is Thorsten Kaye's first day back to the AMC studio as Zach Slater. "How excited are we?" enthuses Alicia Minshew (Kendall, AMC). Though she's not slated to tape scenes with him today, she reports, "He stayed with Richie [Herschenfeld, her husband and Kaye's best friend] and me last night and we had dinner and he played with [her daughter] Willow, who is absolutely enamored with him. I'm telling you — men, women and children all love Thorsten!" Kaye will first air in July.

Thanks Donne. This is wrong as it says July and we know TK is back August 5th.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Well, TK told me over the weekend that his first script was dated Aug.5 - and that the script date = the air date - so his first air date would be Aug. 5. Hopefully, AMC has decided to speed things up!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donne

© ABC

Awwwwwwwwww....... Willow is "absolutely enamored" with him!!!!!!!  That little girl has good taste in men, just like her mom, LOL.

Thanks for posting Donne.  AFAIAC, they can start airing Zcenes today and it won't be too early

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Well, TK told me over the weekend that his first script was dated Aug.5 - and that the script date = the air date - so his first air date would be Aug. 5. Hopefully, AMC has decided to speed things up!

Yes, i know,you were so sweet letting us know.Thanks Christy. yes hopefully AMC decided to speed things up.Stephanie from AMC tweeted that AMC goes on Hiatas in July for 3 weeks,so wondering if TK tapes all his scenes now or will have to come back later.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Here's HOPING!!!  I trust TK and you more than SOD as to when Zach returns but I won't be at all displeased if AMC surprises us all and sneaks him in earlier, lol.

I had another thought...maybe the August 5th script is the first one where Zach has lines?  Would they give TK a script for any "lurking shadows" that may make an appearance before 8/5th?  Even though his first script is 8/5th, can they use images of Z just laying in a hospital bed or in a "casita" bed where he's not talking, that they'll edit in beforehand? 

Whenever he makes his much anticipated return, I'll be  in front of the television, feeling totally and deliriously happy to have him back!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

I would take just seeing Zach's face like they did with Dixie.  NEED A ZACH/TK FIX.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
I got all excited when I was in the checkout line of the grocery store today and spotted a little picture of Zach on the cover of SOD. So I bought a copy. This was all that was inside but I thought I'd post it for those who haven't seen it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
^^^Thanks for the scan, Kathy!   I hadn't seen it so thank you again!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
WHOOPPPPPPPPEEEEEE  I feel like a little kid on christmas eve...KEEP THOSE Scripts coming...write him in tomorrow...So happy he is coming home...I keep blogging ABC...and the AMC blog and all the face book sites thathave anthiing to do with AMC...If putting it in the Universe works..along with PRayer AMC will stay on the air...and I Believe they do....Pray a little harder for AMC to stay...and keep up the good work..AT least we got Zach back...
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks guys for all the updates, I am totally out of the loop these days, and to coin a phrase, "I Can't Hardly Wait!"

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
The waiting is doing a number on my system--hahahaha--I can't hardly wait either Kay---The wait will soon be over and then we shall get a month and a half of our Mahn.
Thanks for the scan Kathy,

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
 THANKs for sharing the clip Kathy!!!
I'm squealing like a little girl! EEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like we are going to get plenty of TK/Zach Air-time?
            TK is so worth the wait!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
"I hope you like to work-a lot!"

OKaye, I am taking a deep breath and reminding myself how much TIIC have lied in the past, but to tell you the truth, I am DARNED EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting the update, Kathy!

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Tank you so much Kathy - Peggy

Bfuddled

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I don't post much but just had to say this:  Thorsten Kaye will be back on AMC on August 5th!  Best - 50th - birthday - present - ever.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.