Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
  I agree with Toasty2. I think Thorsten would not be happy if he was on AMC now, and I don't think he was happy for the last year or so before he left. I miss him like crazy every single day. It is still very hard to face 1:00 PM and have to stave off that ingrained habit of turning on the TV, expecting to see
my beloved Zach, ( a "Pavlov's dog" reaction to eating lunch?)  Telling myself that he is happier NOT being there helps me a little bit, but it can't really ease the pain of being without him. Only his return in a role worthy of his talent will  bring relief to me, and hopefully to him as well.
josephine

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #52 
I am very upset that TK is gone from AMC, they made a huge mistake in letting him go, they could have worked out something for him to live in NY, but shoot his scenes in 2 days or whatever and return to NY, his character was a major part of the show, now, it is becoming very dull, Kendall on mourning Zach is great, but hooking her up with Griffin, well, not, she belongs with Zach and only Zach, it is a big mistake, they need him back.  Besides, his life long partner has been let go on One Life to Life, so why not move to LA.  They need to renegotiate with TK, AMC needs him back as well as the Zendall team.

TK PLEASE COMEBACK
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 

TK is too GOOD for AMC!!!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #54 

TK has always been too good for AMC - Peggy

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 

josephine - I believe I remember reading either here in a post or in an interview that TK does not want to raise his girls in the craziness of L.A.

A guy who puts his family first just makes me , and

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #56 

Kathy - I agree with you about that - I had not heard that one but it makes a lot of sense - Family means everything to TK and Susan - I think their extended families are there too and you don't just pick up and move - I am so glad that he fought this move - He visited and made appearances and they were lucky that he did that - I got to meet him twice at Disney in Florida in 07 and 08 and that was great - got there 5 in the morning in 07 and 3 in the morning in 08 - Met a lot of very nice fans and got to be 1st in line the second time - I am a real Red Wings fan now and that is great - Glad we can talk here - Peggy

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 

I agree. As much as I miss him (and that's A LOT!), I don't want him in CA either.  He and his family seem to be happy in CN, so they should stay right where they are.  I DO HOPE that he will continue to work a an actor, preferably on TV, but am fearful that he may use his many skills in some other field. That would be a terrible loss for his fans that love him, so I'm praying he finds a new role that he feels is worth his time and talent in the NY area, and SOON.  It's pretty lonely in a Zach-less world!.

peggylou

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #58 

I agree with you PAH - Would love for him to continue acting and it would be so good to see him again - Peggy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.