Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
If you're planning to sign up for Thorsten's A Solid Wheel of Colored Ribbons Book Signing on July 25,  but haven't yet, we wanted to let you know that the book signing is almost sold out, so now is the time to get your reservation in. We will be closing the reservations book on Monday, July 6.

PS Thorsten is really looking forward to seeing everyone who has signed up for the book signing in just a little over three weeks, and we are too!
Site Meter

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
If you're planning to sign up for Thorsten's A Solid Wheel of Colored Ribbons Book Signing on July 25,  but haven't yet, we wanted to let you know that the book signing is almost sold out, so now is the time to get your reservation in. We will be closing the reservations book on Monday, July 6.

PS Thorsten is really looking forward to seeing everyone who has signed up for the book signing in just a little over three weeks, and we are too!
Site Meter

I totally wanted to go Kathy.It's killing me that i can't go.I tried.I know my mom&dad would of went with me but they have a wedding to go to.And i am too afraid to fly alone.I never have and i don't want too. I am just a big chicken.lol. I am sorry i can't make it.I know you all will all have an AWESOME time. If you could please give TK a big HUG from me.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:

Site Meter

I totally wanted to go Kathy.It's killing me that i can't go.I tried.I know my mom&dad would of went with me but they have a wedding to go to.And i am too afraid to fly alone.I never have and i don't want too. I am just a big chicken.lol. I am sorry i can't make it.I know you all will all have an AWESOME time. If you could please give TK a big HUG from me.

We really wish you could come, Mary!!!  But we're keeping our fingers crossed that you'll be able to come to the next one.  I don't blame you for not wanting to fly alone - I'm a big chicken myself that way sometimes.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Quote:

Site Meter

We really wish you could come, Mary!!!  But we're keeping our fingers crossed that you'll be able to come to the next one.  I don't blame you for not wanting to fly alone - I'm a big chicken myself that way sometimes.

Thank you Christy. I am so glad you said about the next one because i will not miss it if i can help it.This will be my 2nd one now i have missed and i don't want it to be 3 strikes and i'm out. I just have to make the next one.It's been soo long since i have seen TK in person. : ( Glad to know i am not alone in being too chicken to fly alone.The last plane ride i was on was for my brothers wedding way back in 1997.We heard that night after the wedding that Princess Diana had died. : (

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Mary, If I lived close to you then I would fly with you.   I'm not a big fan of flying alone either.    I've NEVER seen TK in person and would love to be able to see him one day.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady

Mary, If I lived close to you then I would fly with you.   I'm not a big fan of flying alone either.    I've NEVER seen TK in person and would love to be able to see him one day.  

Aww yes,Donna,too bad we don't.I had another wonderful lady trying to help me out. It's just plain scary.lol.Donna i sure hope one day you get to meet TK,as so many Ladies here have said who have met him lots,he is Truly a WONDERFUL man. He's the BEST!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Mary, where do you live?  I can understand the flying alone thing too.  I hate flying. Period.  I think I leave indentions in the armrests when I do.

~Beth

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqrlb8
Mary, where do you live?  I can understand the flying alone thing too.  I hate flying. Period.  I think I leave indentions in the armrests when I do.

~Beth

Beth, I live in Indiana. Yes,flying is no fun. LOL about leaving indentions in the armrest. I am happy to hear there will be another one to look forward to in the future Christy said.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Hi Mary I'm flying from Minnesota. I will be on the plane with someone else but not sitting together. I took a later flight home so will be flying back alone. I hate to fly but braved it all the way to LA for the cruise. The airports we're easier that I thought and this trip it's carry on a only. lol I chewed my gum until my jaw hurt.
We'd love to see you but understand!
Jodi
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.