Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
I've tried and tried, but I can't think of anything much more illuminating to say about this movie than Gina already said in her descriptive review post -- even though I'm a real scaredy cat movie-wise, and had to look away a couple of times (fortunately never when TK was on the screen!), I thought Occupant was well done and well acted.

Needless to say, IMO TK stole the show whenever he was on. One moment he seemed so menacing you were afraid Joe was the doorman to hell... the next Joe seemed so nurturing that it seemed the apartment building must have retired its employee of the year plaque after he started working there. And the transition between the two characterizations is totally seamless, so he really keeps you guessing all the while his mesmerizing voice is drawing you in.

Luckily for me my cable system is one of those that has Occupant on vod, and I'm able to post this a little clip (with permission from the producers). This is just the first part of a scene that only gets better:

TK in Occupant

And here are a few snappies:

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
"All rrright...that's better!"

LMAO...I'm in love with Joe (g).

Thanks for the clip, Kathy.  I've had some technical difficulties and have been unable to see it yet but this weekend, come hell or high water, whether from Amazon or Itunes...I'm trying again.  No way do I have the patience to wait til it comes out on DVD in November.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the snappies Kathy!

I'm so desperate to watch this movie.
Ive seen the Ad. on Amazon and iTunes; but when I have gone to buy/rent the movie it says it's not available for viewing in the UK!! ....I could "SCREAM"!!...it's so not fair!
I'm hoping that the DVD (when available in November) is compatible with our viewing devices, (regular DVD player, PS3 or as least my PC) as sometimes they are not.
These snappies certainly give me a taster!
Joe, he's so YUMMY!...

To you ALL!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

What a beautiful morning it is, seeing a new TK clip first thing   Thanks for the awesome clip Kathy, and the gorrrrrgeous snappies.  OMG, that neck thing Joe does at 0:49?  I was hoping to watch the movie over the weekend, now I don't know how I will wait till then.

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
One moment he seemed so menacing you were afraid Joe was the doorman to hell... the next Joe seemed so nurturing that it seemed the apartment building must have retired its employee of the year plaque after he started working there. And the transition between the two characterizations is totally seamless, so he really keeps you guessing all the while his mesmerizing voice is drawing you in.

Yes, this.  The whole time I was sitting here going, is he? Isn't he?  And TK being TK, I still have no clue!  He's just very good at what he does.

And TY for the snappies, they're gorgeous.

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Danny... take it easy... it's New York City... of course there's the odd rat.

I don't know why but that always cracks me up. Joe makes that chilling statement sound so... reasonable. Odd as in "occasional," odd as in uneven number, or odd as in strange? None of those works for me, LOL.

I hope you all get to see it soon and Mandy, I hope it'll be available in the right format for you.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Kathy
Ive got my fingers crossed that I'll be able to order the DVD and view upon arrival!?

This movie has taken a long while to get to this glorious stage!?...So I'll be patient a while longer.

I'm glad at least; to have the opportunity of reading other people's reviews and view the clips of TK/Joe he is positively THRILLING!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Has anybody heard anything more about the availability of an "Occupant" DVD?  I thought by now it would be out there. Even though I can see it on my computer, I really want to be able to watch the movie on my larger TV screen. I'm also wondering if the film will show up at local theaters. Anybody know anything?????
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Pat, the movie producer told us she'll let us know when she gets the exact date from the DVD distributor.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks, Kathy. I'll try to be patient.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.