Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I just saw this on Twitter.
Thought I would share.

https://twitter.com/AmyFarina2/status/764204215015182336/photo/1?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=MsHopeLogan&utm_content=764422994328428548

I always enjoy a new TK interview [smile]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Aww that was sweet what a lucky lady [smile]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Bookworm...thanks for that...always wonderful to read Thorsten's perspective!

I focused on the word "possible"...LOL

Kelly is beautiful and a great actress... so much so that I love to hate Brooke! LOL

Brooke is outrageous ... telling Ridge that at a snap of her finger she could have

him back and he laughed incredulously but if a Ridge/ Brooke hook up happens...

she has the last laugh!

I don't look forward to a Ridge and Brooke romance...but if TK feels there is a story to

tell there, well...I'm all for it as long as it leads Ridge back to his soul mate Caroline!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
I get why low ratings...The fans want CaRidge and Brill and they give us Bridge and Carmas AND bad writing lmao!!!

We need to remember that NOT everyone feels the same way.   "The fans" aren't the only fans.  Every pairing has theirs.  Me?  I'm Thorsten's fan...full stop.  As long as Thorsten makes up one-half of the couple...I'm good and more than happy to give it a chance.  Thorsten never disappoints and I'm sure he won't disaapoint whether Ridge is with Brooke OR Katie.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

We need to remember that NOT everyone feels the same way.   "The fans" aren't the only fans.  Every pairing has theirs.  Me?  I'm Thorsten's fan...full stop.  As long as Thorsten makes up one-half of the couple...I'm good and more than happy to give it a chance.  Thorsten never disappoints and I'm sure he won't disaapoint whether Ridge is with Brooke OR Katie.

^ ^ ^ ^
What she said!
That's true, we don't all have the same motive for watching. I know Caridge is very popular and I'm glad, but for me it was just added bonus to the real gift of being able to watch TK on a regular basis. (For that matter -- I really liked Ridge and Katie, too.)

As much as I loved Ridge and Caroline together, I hated (and will always hate) what was done to their storyline just to whitewash a rapist. But all soap pairings have an expiration date, unfortunately.

I think Brooke is an idiot, but knowing her history with Ridge, I've been bracing myself since day one for the almost inevitable reunion there (and they did almost remarry after TK joined B&B). So I'd just as soon they do it and end the suspense, knowing that that won't last forever, either.

In the meantime, if Thorsten gets to work with another colleague he enjoys working with, that's a bonus for me too (even I'm not crazy about the pairing of their characters!).

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Totally agree with you Alina, Thorsten is the main reason we watch and his amazing talent he shares with us, grateful for that....whoever gets paired with him is one lucky girl!!!!!!!

EricaLaw

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I also agree. Thorsten seems to be looking forward to working more with KKL and is on board with revisiting Bridge or whatever the story may be. That's enough for me.  If he's happy, I'm happy.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Ditto that.  I watch for Thorsten & whomever he's paired with is my couple - at least of the moment.  Loved CaRidge - thought it was one of the best matches ever - but that ship has apparently sailed so I'm onboard for the next one & I'll enjoy the journey as always.

Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
 Ridge told Bill that day on the sky lounge that his and Caroline's designs jumped off

the page... the caRIDGE love story jumped off our screens !!!!!!

In Soaps land...love is never everlasting but often revisited...and caRIDGE

deserves that..so much unsaid...

Caroline's decision to get away is good because as disappointed as Ridge is that she

has feelings for ThomASS...he has to be somewhat happy that she didn't leave his 

bed and went into ThomASS's straight away!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
They should keep their super couples, that actually do have chemistry!

Also they can't rewrite stuff that don't work.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
TK makes you (me!) a fan of any couple he's a part of....always has, always will!  Some pairings are more organic than others, but TK's got a way of making you fall in love with a couple whether you want to or not!  As long as he's involved in a good s/l, I don't care who he's locking lips with at the moment, lol!  I know he'll make me swoon.......[thud]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I totally agree Anne. Exactly how I feel.

However I am disappointed that the Caroline and Ridge story has ended in such a way after all of us fell so deeply for them along the way. 

So let's see where the next chapter takes us....

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
     I also don't care who Thorsten is "coupled" with in the show, just as long as we get to watch him and he's happy!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

The Ridge that returned from Paris... had mended his broken heart from yet another

Brooke disappointment...and was working his way to be with her and then finds out

she was with PIG...and a married PIG at that, to her sister who was suffering !

bRIDGE needs to be a rebound!!!!It was so satisfying when he turned

her down when she summoned him to her house...all frisky with her bathing suit on!

PLEASSSSSSSE...Ridge has been around beautiful women all his life...he's a renown

fashion designer...she is a beautiful woman but inside...not so much!

Thorsten does SWOON us in any love story...he has CHARISMA  and an immense gift

that we feel the love he is interpreting beating in our chests...and YES any actress he

is coupled with is a very lucky person because they are working with an

ICONIC actor  BUT unfortunately it is a fact that the predictor of future behaviour is

past behaviour ...so Brooke has had her chance with Ridge...and IMO that ship has

sailed![titanic]

EricaLaw

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Regardless of their history, this version of Brooke and Ridge will be a new version.  I'm ready for something new for Ridge and more than happy to put the past behind and see what the future holds.  If Brooke and Ridge get together, I will support them until I'm given a reason not to.
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I love Ridge/Thorsten Kaye with Caroline/Linsey Godfrey so much, their chemistry is off the chart...... But I can also see growing chemistry between Thorsten and Katherine Kelly Lang... Will have to wait and see where it is going!!!!! Any lady paired with Thorsten is very lucky and gets an phenomenal acting partner!!!!!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
As some of you have said, I watch B&B for THORSTEN!  I really don't care very much WHO he is wooing as long as he's wooing. I am really not fond of Brooke.....she really is the "slut from the valley" (imo) but I'll accept her if I have to,  and I probably was not as disappointed as some of you when CaRidge ended (except for the heartbreak on Ridge's part- That was heartbreaking!).  But as long as Ridge loves SOMEBODY and shows us some good lovin', I won't complain.  Heck,I'd even enjoy him alone if  that was the only way to keep him on my screen.   Just give me more and more TK!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thorsten is the ONLY reason I watch B&B!

He's marvelous depiction of Ridge is resonating and the words spoken by him

and Caroline touched and stirred our emotions.. they were the couple that was

beating all odds and that was refreshing and wonderful!

IMO...B&B trivialise the institution of marriage SO as Ridge told Caroline...I thought

we had this...(Ridge ,I thought so too!)

case in point...

Caroline was with Thomas before marrying Rick...subjected herself to humiliation

and even wanted to have a child with him to prove her commitment to their

marriage and NOW we are suppose to believe that she still has feelings for ThomASS

after being with the sexy and charismatic Ridge...IMPOSSIBLE!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.