Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
JJJPAD

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Where can I get hold of TK 2006 calendar. I am desperate, I have a space just above my bed waiting for one. Please I need help.

Mztell

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 

While your at it , is there a life-size poster of him in nothing but a towel or boxers that I can hang above my bed ?? (think my hubbie would mind ?)

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

Amy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

What would be great is one of those "Fat head" type life-size posters like they sell for pro athletes that can be stuck on walls without damaging them. 

http://www.fathead.com/fatheadsweb/whatisafathead.html

We need one of those of TK.  I have the perfect spot for it.  He can be in my favorite pin stripe suit or his Red Wings jersey...either works for me.

Mztell

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy

What would be great is one of those "Fat head" type life-size posters like they sell for pro athletes that can be stuck on walls without damaging them. 

http://www.fathead.com/fatheadsweb/whatisafathead.html

We need one of those of TK.  I have the perfect spot for it.  He can be in my favorite pin stripe suit or his Red Wings jersey...either works for me.

A Friend of mine had 1 of those life size card board cut out display things of Dale Earnhardt Jr in her living room. I want 1 of those of TK.

You know how GH has the Men of GH calanger,  ABC would make a fortune selling something like that of TK, but posters instead ( I am putting my order in for 1 of him in a towel, and one of him laying on a rumpled bed all nekkid on black satin sheets w/the top sheet barely covering him  (man it is getting warm in here I think I need to go get a shower lol)

CayeLyrae

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Someone talk to TK about our problem.  Sell it as a source of college money for McKenna.  He could either have them produced and collect the profits or license his photo and collect royalties.  Either way works for me.

Ly

AMC screencaps courtesy of Tweety20 (Sam)
Pips

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I vote for a life size blow up TK doll. Kind of like the automatic pilot in the movie "Airplane".
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mztell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy

You know how GH has the Men of GH calanger,  ABC would make a fortune selling something like that of TK, but posters instead ( I am putting my order in for 1 of him in a towel, and one of him laying on a rumpled bed all nekkid on black satin sheets w/the top sheet barely covering him  (man it is getting warm in here I think I need to go get a shower lol)

OOOOH!  I want one.

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
JJJPAD

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

In addition to my calendar of TK. I would like a picture of TK in nothing but a THONG with his hair wet like he just came out of the shower, he must be laying down on his back on satin sheets, either face up or backside up. I'll take him either way. 

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJPAD

In addition to my calendar of TK. I would like a picture of TK in nothing but a THONG with his hair wet like he just came out of the shower, he must be laying down on his back on satin sheets, either face up or backside up. I'll take him either way. 

OMG I want one too!!  Where do I sign up?

Thanks Fil!
Kimski

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 

This entire thread is really embarrassing to me, as a long time poster and Thorsten Kaye fan.  I don't mean to insult anyone here, but as an admirer of TK and his talent, I've always felt he was so much more than just a body. 

I was going to ignore this thread, but decided that to do so, would be to condone it.

I'm sure I'll get slammed for this, but I'm sorry - I couldn't stand by and watch.

Kimski

luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimski

This entire thread is really embarrassing to me, as a long time poster and Thorsten Kaye fan.  I don't mean to insult anyone here, but as an admirer of TK and his talent, I've always felt he was so much more than just a body. 

I was going to ignore this thread, but decided that to do so, would be to condone it.

I'm sure I'll get slammed for this, but I'm sorry - I couldn't stand by and watch.

Kimski

While I haven't been a long time poster here , I have been a very long time fan of Mr. Kaye, and Kimski I agree wholeheartedly with you on this one.

I am not a prude by any means, but Mr. Kaye is SO much more than just a body to drool over.

I know it was prob said in jest --but I find bringing his daughter into the equation a little insensitive.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 

I saw some greeting cards with soap stars on them in one store. But there was no TK card! How horrible is that? There were a few from AMC but I can't even remember who...I was just like - where's the TK card??? I'd rather have the card or a small pic. There are already too many calendars out there. I always get like three a year, and one for my daughter so I can enjoy that one too (like Hello Kitty or something cute that brings back memories). But an autographed pic...that would be really cool!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.