Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Thank you Kathy, Christy and Gina for EVERYTHING        

and now you spoil us even more -- when I saw the new banner I almost died --- He looks like he is going to come right out of my computer!!!

What an awesome MAHN he is - I came away with a very warm heart . Met many wonderful smart women and a few men that were also wonderful. The banner shows how caring he is. Amazing - Five hours down in the car and five more to go home and you know I would go again tomorrow - he is a true gentleman. Thanks for sharing your friend with us            

Ande
Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Oh, Man, just look at those lashes!  Is he not just about the best, rugged looking person in the world!  Thanks again for sharing!  Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
sohot4tk

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thank you Kathy, Christy and Gina for putting on such a special event.  Thanks also to Thorsten for taking time out of his busy schedule to spend with us.  Both my husband and I had a great time!

Love the new banner.

Banner by Andrea
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thank you Kathy, Christy, and Gina for hosting a great event; and a special thank you to Thorsten for being everything everyone said and more..

Love the banner! 

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny

Oh, Man, just look at those lashes!  Is he not just about the best, rugged looking person in the world!  Thanks again for sharing!  Granny 

You're not freaking kidding!!!!   Ya know.....we could have 'em too now for about $500.

Ah to hell with it.   They look better on TK.

What a handsome handsome man.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Thank you Kathy, Christy and Gina for EVERYTHING

and now you spoil us even more -- when I saw the new banner I almost died --- He looks like he is going to come right out of my computer!!!

What an awesome MAHN he is - I came away with a very warm heart . Met many wonderful smart women and a few men that were also wonderful. The banner shows how caring he is. Amazing - Five hours down in the car and five more to go home and you know I would go again tomorrow - he is a true gentleman. Thanks for sharing your friend with us

You're welcome!  The new banner was a group effort - I took the photo, and Kathy and Christy took turns working on the graphic.  Jelly will never bathe again!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina

Jelly will never bathe again!

Can you blame him?  And I bet he will always smell good too, LOL!

Thank you ladies, that was a wonderful surprise for those of us who missed the event.  Hope there will be a chance for us next year.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
You're welcome!  The new banner was a group effort - I took the photo, and Kathy and Christy took turns working on the graphic.  Jelly will never bathe again!

Who can blame Jelly?  Lexy still hasn't washed her right cheek and she says she's not going to until Super Soap Weekend when she can get another peck. LOL

Thanks Fil!
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

A great day all around! Thorsten was unbelievably warm, caring and giving and so attentive to everyone's needs. A very special man and actor. It was so wonderful to meet so many from this board and am so glad you got back home alright bonnie!

Thank you Gina, Christy, and Kathy for making this all happen and letting us share in this wonderful moment in time with this gorgeous man. I love you all.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.