Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hey guys,

I bought a swedish magazine today called "Klick", and TK & LG are in it!
They both got interviewed, about B&B mostly, BUT they also answered some private questions. It's all in swedish but I could translate if you like. Just tell me!

OMG! So sweet, I loved both interviwes!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I would love a translation!  Thanks!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Me too, please!!!! And thank you!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
I'd love to see it - thank you!
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Sharon, Searose & Christy, I will fix it!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
OK guys, here is the TK's part do you also want LG's part, where she talks about TK?

BTW, YOU HAVE TO EXCUSE ME FOR MY ENGLISH, IM FROM SWEDEN!

TK'S INTERVIEW;
"Hope Emma Zetterberg will be my new love interest"

He has assumed the role of Ridge Forrester. Now he wants to makeout on screen with swedish Emma Zetterberg, 36.
- It would be great for her career, says B&B-star Thorsten Kaye in an exclusive interview with Klick.

It's just after 9 am in the morning in Los Angeles when Klick gets a talk over the phone with the B&B-star Thorsten Kaye, 49. The actor who was born in Frankfurt and grow up in the UK is in great spirits and immediately starts talking about his friendship with the swedish NHL-player Henrik Zetterberg, 36, team captain of Thorsten's favorite hockeyteam Detroit Red Wings.

- I want Henrik's wife Emma Zetterberg on the show. I talked with my boss who thought it was a good idea. If you write about it, it will get make her feel some pressure, Thorsten laughs.

B&B fans all over the world was chocked when Ronn Moss, 63, decided to leave the show after 25 years. Instead Thorsten Kaye got the part, and some say that the recast was the biggest role change in the soap opera history.
- I don't know how it has worked out. But i'm still here so... but maybe it's my last week, Thorsten laughs again.

Ronn told me last year he was upset over being recasted.
- If Ronn Moss wants to come back, he should. I could find another job. It doesn't worry me. I don't care so much of what he think about my work. But he left, it wasn't me who took the job from him. If he wants to come back I guess the door is open.

You have been a rugbyplayer. It's a very tough sport?
- Its more tougher and more serious now then it was when I played.

Where you good?
- I could say I was the best, how would you know? Haha. I was pretty good. I played with some good clubs in England. I got almost all of my teeth kicked out and my jaw broken but now I have straight and fine teeth so I thank you for it.

What do you hope for Ridge in the series?
- I don't know, I've already been with most of the women on the show, haha! I get a suprise eachday when I read the scripts. I just want a good history that it's worth telling and some challenges and some good acting scenes. I hope Emma Zetterberg will play my new love interest.

How likely is it that we'll see her in the series?
- I think she might be a little nervous to be on a soap opera. But I know she would be just fine and it would be great for her career. Everytime I would see Red Wings play I could say "I have make out with that guy's wife, haha"!

Btw, I hope to god Ronn Moss doesn't return, he left! Now TK is Ridge Forrester!
If you leave a show and get recasted, then it's time to really move on!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
LOL... thank-you so much for sharing this article!
Your translation was just fine, but it made it even funnier! [rofl2]
...and I agree about RM!

Would love to hear what LG had to say about him!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
  Yes, Malin please,when you can translate what LG said about TK. Your translation was

perfect! I agree about RM too.... TK is Ridge forever!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
zenderella & bluegaze, Thanks guys, and your welcome!

I hope you could understand the interview?

LOL I made the interview even funnier? [wink]

I think TK is absolutley hilarious.
Love his humor.

I could do it later today.

Yeah if you get recasted, then it's really time to move on! Right?

Yes, TK is Ridge Forrester forever now!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thank you so much for posting this!
I love TK's interviews, he has such a great sense of humor!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Malin88, thanks for the translation.  TK's sense of humor always comes through in all his interviews.  And ITA with you and bluegaze, TK is Ridge Forrester now, that's all that matters to me!
I too would love to know what LG said about TK if you have the time to post that.  Thanks.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I loved the TK interview - his old snarky wit is back & nobody does it better!  Thanks so much, Malin88 for posting & yes, I would also love to read LG's interview.  You did a super job!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
LG'S INTERVIEW;
"It's the best job in the world"

She has broken both ankles and fought against cancer. In B&B she playes the tough Caroline Forrester.

- I use to say that she is the extreme version of me, Linsey Godfrey tells Klick".

Since 2012 the actress Linsey Godfrey, 26, has established herself as one of the brightest soap opera stars. That she loves to play the fashion designer Caroline Spencer Forrester, daughter of two of the series first lesbian couples, quickly becomes apparent when Klick gets in touch with her over the phone.

- It's the best job in the world. Even when I have a bad day, I am happy going home after work Linsey says over the phone from Los Angeles.

Is there any similarities between you and your character?
- Yes, I can recognize myself in Caroline. I use to joke around and say that Caroline is the extreme version of me. We are both brutal honest, but i'm definitely more sensitive then her.

Linsey grew up in Stuart, Florida and soon have one-year daughter Aleda together with boyfriend Robert Adamson, 29, also a soap opera actor who plays the part of Noah Newman in "The young and he Restless". In the begining of february this year Linsey got hit by a car when she was walking on the sidewalk in Los Angeles.

- Both my ankels where broken. The hardest part of it all was that I have a small child. My daughter Aleda goes with me everywhere and not to be able to be together with my baby was devastating. It was tough. But my doctors expect a full recovery, Linsey tells us, Linsey got back to the set of B&B in the beginning of April. She thanks her colleagues for their support.

- They all where at the hospital to see me. They where so loving and supportive and looked out for me.

The one of the colleagues that most helped out was Thorsten Kaye, 49, who plays Linsey's characters love interest Ridge Forrester.

- Thorsten came to see me everyday at the hospital. He gaved me my first meal and made me eat even though I had no appetite. I love Thorsten! Except for Kim Mutala (Hope) he is the one that stands closest to me of everybody on the show.

What do you hope for Caroline?
- I love Caroline's storyline with Ridge. I hope they continue to explore that and let them grow together as characters. But i'm just so happy being back to work again that I don't care what happens on the show.

Linsey's life of joy is clear.
At 17 she was diagnosed with
Hodkins disease, cancer of the lymphatic system, and she lost all of her hair during chemotherapy.
Today Linsey been cancer free for over seven years but that period of her life marked her forever.

- I'm so happy to be alive and still be able to be here. Especially after being trough something so traumatic again. When you've been so close to death you really understand how fast everything can change and be taken away from you. You really understand how precious life is. And now that i'm also a mother, I did not even know I could be a mother after having cancer. I even appreciate the little things in life now. Life is so precious.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

UNDERNEATH THE PICTURE:
Smack! B&B is getting hotter. Thorsten and Linsey kiss at the office.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Thank-you, Malin88 - nice job!! LG is one remarkable lady to have been through so much at such a young age!
I have two small questions... does pussas translate to "kiss"?
...and what is the blue and yellow rectangle thing he is holding in the little picture under your name?   Thanks!
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Thank-you, Malin88 - nice job!! LG is one remarkable lady to have been through so much at such a young age!
I have two small questions... does pussas translate to "kiss"?
...and what is the blue and yellow rectangle thing he is holding in the little picture under your name?   Thanks!

Thank you so much, zenderella!!

Yes she really is. She is a fighter for sure!

Yeah bring me the questions LOL

Pussas is translated to Kisses.
That blue/yellow ractangle thing he is holding on my picture, is the Swedish flag.
I'm a proud Swede [wink]

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thank you for posting the translations! Great interview!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks Malin!  That was a great interview & you can feel the gratitude LG has for TK!  How could she not?  He really was awesome to be so attentive & caring during her accident.  But knowing TK, I wouldn't expect anything less.  That's how he rolls. 
I appreciate the translation of pussas for kisses!  And I recognized the Swedish flag! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Wow, thank you SO much for the scans and the translation, Malin!
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Thanks everybody for all of the compliments! [smile] <3

I love sharing.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.