Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I don't know if I can post this here but here's a link to the detroit auto center charity preview.
http://www.wxyz.com/gallery/news/news_photo_gallery/detroit-auto-show-charity-preview

The fourth picture is TK and susan
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by howru
I don't know if I can post this here but here's a link to the detroit auto center charity preview.
http://www.wxyz.com/gallery/news/news_photo_gallery/detroit-auto-show-charity-preview

The fourth picture is TK and susan

Thanks alot Howru. Loved the pic of TK&Susan.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

FYI-  TK is also in #15 as well.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I wonder if he got out of there early enough to get to the Joe in time for the game.  Today's paper makes it sound like it was an interesting game, and RWs DID WIN in OT!     YEA!    They are doing really well this year.

peggylou

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks for the pictures Howru - We really appreciate that - The Red Wings are really doing well - MacDonald is doing well as Goalie and Howard was interviewed and said he hoped to be back out there Tuesday Evening - Osgood will be out for a while due to Surgery - Am sure TK, Susan and the Girls are enjoying the Red Wing Season - Peggy

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Oh Kaye, no tie 

TK and Susan are the most gorrrrrrrgeous looking couple out there!

Thanks for the link, howru.

peggylou

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I second that Searose - Best couple all the way around - Peggy

zendallisperfection

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

The #15 picture is TK too.

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
well...here I am....stuck watching a soap whose writers are stubbornly enjoy tormenting us and reminding us daily that Zach is Gone. TKO I sure hope you have made the right decision for you...because I sure miss the heck out of Zach along with a lot of other Zach and TKO and AMC fans.  Please make some movies that let you spread your wings and fly...unfortunatly the movie trailor I saw...is'nt exactly the genre I had in mind.  Of course I am prejudice. But I see you more...in ....Charlie Wilson's War....or....Bridges of Madison county....or....The Perfect storm....of course I'm not the producer so I can't demand  you for those roles...but...how about giving us a little more Zach...til those great roles do come along.  I Promise they are coming, I feel it in my bones.  Patience....
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.