Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
wiccachick_1

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I'm really new at the mvid game so I don't really know what I'm doing yet but I hope you like it anyway!  This is based on the current storyline about Spike's accident and the birth of Zach and Kendall's beautiful son. 

KathyNY

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Great song! I remember this song from the "She's having a Baby" movie with Kevin Bacon! Great choice. Kathy

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
That's one of my favorite movies.  When they play this song I sob every single time.  I think Zach and Kendall in the mix makes me cry even MORE!! 

Thank you so much for watching it and I really appreciate the feedback.  Approval from other TK fans means so much!!! 
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

WOW!  This is just wonderful! I think you captured all of the emotion of last wk.  Loved it.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Wicca, I thought that this was beautiful. Great song choice and great editing. If this is just one of your first creations, I can't imagine how fabulous they're going to be as you make more and hone your skills. I loved it and look forward to more. Thanks for sharing!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for sharing...a beautiful song which was perfect for this past week. 
Roseann
tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Wicca, this was beautiful and touching. Very nice job with the flashbacks. I loved the slo motion scenes. I felt the emotions of the scenes.

I know what you mean about being afraid about capturing the emotions of the song especially if someone request it; you never know if their vision of the song is what you create, but you did a wonderful job.

Someone had requested that I do the Maxwell version to this song and I have started working on it. I am sort of obligated to continue with it. It will be a few weeks before I complete it.

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Wicca, thanks for sharing great song with great scenes.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.