Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
ZendallFlove22

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
My first (short) fan fic, and I had it be from Kendall's point of view on Zach (in the present tense). Be honest! Thanks,and Great Job to all the amazing fan fic writers here!!

Thinking About You

I can’t even look at him without overflowing with happiness. Kendall’s head was filled with happy thoughts like these for what seemed like forever now. It was strange, it was surprising, but it was defiantly for sure, because of Zach. She never really thought of herself as a romantic, head over heels kind of girl. She never really was one to be exact. Then Zach came along. He wasn’t her knight in shining armor or her hero on demand, but he was something really, really special. When he walked through the door after work, when he played stupid games with Spike, when he made plans for their future together, Kendall felt something deep inside. She loved him, that was a given. Somehow though, it was more than that. He was her rock, her best friend, her future. The simple things that he did on a daily basis meant so much more to her than routine. Zach did something no man ever did for Kendall, he loved her unconditionally. He gave her a family, a home, a life. So when he kissed her or rubbed her now pregnant stomach, she could say it was not only true love. It was trust, it was hope, and it was feeling happy for once in her life. Kendall almost couldn’t believe how lucky she got. Even when she was arguing with him for no good reason or babbling on about the latest person she hated, he never got frustrated with her or blamed her for her flaws. A man like that just doesn’t come along every day. He made her feel safe, secure, and loved. She pulled herself out of her thoughts to stare at Zach’s sleeping form. He just had the most peaceful expression on his face, and Kendall was unbelievably proud to be part of the reason it was there. A small smile showed on her face and she quietly turned the lamp off. Kendall got into her usual sleep position, curled up with her husband.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Great start!  It gets your interest and keeps you reading. 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
ninekaronas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I read this and couldn't help but smile. I love the way Kendall loves Zach, and vice versa. And you captured it beautifully. It's nice to peek into Kendall's heart and see so much love for her amazing husband. These two really do have it all: passion, romance, friendship ... and a lot of laughs!

Thanks for sharing. You really painted a nice visual.

Banner by Sharon
ZendallFlove22

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninekaronas
I read this and couldn't help but smile. I love the way Kendall loves Zach, and vice versa. And you captured it beautifully. It's nice to peek into Kendall's heart and see so much love for her amazing husband. These two really do have it all: passion, romance, friendship ... and a lot of laughs!

Thanks for sharing. You really painted a nice visual.

Thank you so much [:
I totally agree...I love Zendall!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny

Great start!  It gets your interest and keeps you reading. 

Thank you!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
You really caught the essence of Kendall's love for Zach. Good start and keep on writing.

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Great job and keep up the story as they are the only reason I watch this show.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.