Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Ok, so I'm guessing Babe had a twin.   How original.

Why did that ugly crib follow Ian home?

Not at all annoying: I don't care for the color, but TK looks mighty fine in that grey sweater and jeans.  Site Meter

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
My list of annoying things is pretty short:  Ryass and Cleavage Queen!  If AMC cuts down on those two, I will put up with other lesser annoyances a little better, LOL.

As for Zach in that sweater and jeans, he looks too delicious for words

And he will look mighty yummy on Friday, a clean shaven Zach is ............

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Hmm I assume you mean KWAK.   Where does she find those clothes?  Hicks-R-Us?   I nearly when Erica said he could have any woman. 

Oh yea I prefer Zach clean-shaven. 

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
 Re: Erica's claim that Ryass could have any woman....
  I laughed out loud and wondered how many of us were raising our hands at the same time to shout "NOT ME !!!!"    I'm sorry, Pratt/Frons, I just DON'T see the appeal there.  You can shove his  naked chest at me as often as you want to, but it won't help. I'm repulsed!    I've said it before....you're backing the wrong guy. Get a clue, and give us more of what we really want....Zach and more Zach !
    And on the "clean-shaven vs stubble/bearded" issue.... I love him in ANY condition, but DO prefer the bearded look. Don't know why but that look really turns me on. 
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Today's show gave me few more things to be annoyed about:  I doubt if there have been very many episodes on AMC when Zach got mentioned SO many times, and yet, no Zach sighting.  Even when Kendall said that Zach was home with the boys, and then she obviously went home to pick Spikey up to bring to the supposed sperm donor's home, it happened off screen, so there was no Zach sighting!    
Speaking of the donor, what an asshole!  Continuing to pressure Kendall to leave Zach even after she said she signed the divorce papers, and even after she pretty much begged him to wait till Ian was better!  Can this guy go any lower?  It's not as if he is insecure, it is pure manipulation and Kendall is too blind to see it!
Speaking of the town asshole, not that Annie is any less crazy than she was before the Tori revelation in my non-professional opinion, but today he tells Aidiot that neither of them is qualified to give an opinion on Annie's recovery?  Yet, the rest of what he said to Aidiot and what he said to Annie sounded like Mr. Authority on Psychiatry! 

Although JackASS did screw up the asshole's last divorce by not filing after Greens signed the papers, did he or did he not get his divorce from Annie finalized?  If he didn't, how was he gonna marry Greens the day she dove off the cliff?  If he did, who the fuck is he to get Annie transferred to another facility?  Other than Li'l A's custody judge, is there a judge in PV who is NOT corrupt?  Or senile?
LOVED, totally LOVED Erica today.  Just a couple of years ago, who would have thought that Erica would be so hurt, almost heart-broken over her daughter getting divorced from Zach?  Nothing she says is sinking into Kendall's empty skull, I guess that while draining out the fluid in that dark operating room in October, Jake had drained out whatever little sense she had in her peanut sized brain.  Kendall still talks as if Zach just woke up one morning and asked for divorce.  I hope the asshole she "loves" these days breaks her heart in a thousand pieces once again!  The sooner the better, because I want her to finally realize what pure gold she threw away with both hands!  She has hurt Zach so badly, I want her to get the taste of her own medicine, and soon!
Now, for what I HATED the most about today's show:  Kendall actually talked about (sorry, can't remember exact words) wanting to live with the asshole, Emma AND THE BOYS!  That includes ZACH'S BOY!  Zach's boy under the asshole's roof will burn me up like nothing else before this!

Can't wait for tomorrow!  Clean shaven Zach!  Very Zexy Zach! 

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I am Ryan and I am an expert on everything.   I too wondered how he can do anything regarding Annie's care.  Pea-sized brain?  Yep that about sums it up. 

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I have another one.   Why is Opal always watching Ryan's kids??

TKforMe

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Annoying to me:  Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, KWAK

amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Neanderthal!!   I'm still trying to figure out why he's dictating Annie's care.

And shouldn't Tad have one more imaginary bedroom?   Poor Amanda sleeping on the couch. 

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Let me make it clear, even if there are new things that annoy me, RYASSHOLE will ALWAYS, FOREVER be on top of my list of "things that annoy me".  Kwak follows close behind.  Ryass is not a hero, no matter how often women like Greens and Annie and Erica and Kendall and Opal say it.  If TIIC wanted us to like him, they should have let him be the conman and own up to his flaws, be like Adam or David, someone we love to hate, and still enjoy watching, not turn away from the screen.  It is so pathetic that one man's love for this despicable character is ruiniing the whole show!  And just like calling Ryass a MAN (let alone a "good" man ) is an insult to all men, calling Kwak a woman is equally insulting to all women!  I don't care how hard TIIC work to make people think she is a love goddess, she will remain puke worthy till the day she reunites with her Baby Doll!  There is no redemption for these two pieces of trash.  Why is it that these two characters get more airtime no matter what the hell is going on in the scene?  When the world doesn't revolve around her, Kwak walks the hallways of PVH day and night, and knows everything about every patient   Ryass not only THINKS that everything is about him, but actually says it and gets away with it!  Why does Zach get less airtime in his own scenes that should have nothing whatsoever to do with Ryass?  Zach can be the one speaking (the few precious words he is allowed to speak), and the camera focuses on RYASS's mug, or on his conquest?  Please...... GMAFB from the nausea!

But my beef today is really with the writers.  WhyTF would they go out of their way to show how Erica "charmed" Dr. Chappell (sp?), and then, at the most critical time, when she wanted reassurance that it is ok to use the valve on Ian, she frantically called ADAM, and not Dr. Chappell?  It is like the writers can't remember from one day to another that they wrote something, or, they are throwing in scenes for the heck of it.

STILL waiting for them to address why they went on and on for months with the whole Donor # 1 story if nothing were to become of it, or no revelation as to who the Donor # 1 is. 

STILL waiting for them to address the day that Erica came over to the Slaters' condo to tell Kendall that Joshua is her brother.  Why did Ryass take Zach outside when the second DNA was being suggested? 

If TMFIC are reading this, I beg them to give me just this one thing, that RYASS fixed the second DNA, and that Spikey belongs to Donor # 1 (not Zach), and that the courts rule that Zach is the only real daddy for Spikey and that Ryass is forbidden to ever touch either of Zach's boys.  Give me this much, and I won't ask for more!  Unless of course, you screw with Zach

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.