Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
How much is everyone enjoying the Oak Haven Gang??  It's so good to see glimmers of how good AMC used to be!!  "I could put you all in a freezer!!", LOL!!!!  Now all we need is to have Zach back in Pine Valley.....Eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Janet is back now?!

Oh no, when did they start?! I've watched AMC a few times recently (trying to ease back into it), but I haven't seen them yet. I really want to see Kate Collins!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
They were on Thursday and Friday, Kathy.  Janet, Marion, Annie, Erica.....what a crew!!  Definitely worth watching!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

It was just truly wonderful to see them all again!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Anne, I thought the scenes were hysterical!  Even Crazy Annie was SO funny!  Marion telling ThadeASS "for old time's sake"?  And JFAP the peacemaker, the voice of sanity, OMG, with her yoga thing   And all of Opal's hocus pocus goofiness paid off in her scenes Friday, IMO.

Kathy, I know how much  you and Christy like JFAP by Kate C, so I am sorry you missed my posts mentioning her return and how funny the scenes are.  I am sure you are checking out online episodes by now, LOL.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

They are still doing good with this gang.  I think the new "writers" are on the mark with the history of each character.  The look on a half out of her mind Dixie's face (who can't remember much of the past), when Erica tells her that she died after eating poison pancakes that were meant for Babe, and saying "Pancakes?' was totally hysterical.  I am thoroughly enjoying Oak Haven scenes these days.  Who would have thunk

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
 The look on a half out of her mind Dixie's face (who can't remember much of the past), when Erica tells her that she died after eating poison pancakes that were meant for Babe, and saying "Pancakes?' was totally hysterical. 

I also laughed out loud at this!! 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.