Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Quoted from VoteTheSoaps.com:

"The most enthusiastic fan site or message board for today is Thorsten Kaye dot com which is Thorsten Kaye's (AMC) official fan website! Congratulations to the webmasters and to all the members on that site!"

We have always known that this is the best fansite in the cyberspace (CAN WE EVER THANK CHRISTY, KATHY, GINA, AND THE MAHN HIMSELF, ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING THEY DO?), but it is nice to see the loyal fans voting it to the tops.    Thank you all, and let's keep it up.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

"The most enthusiastic fan site or message board for today is Thorsten Kaye dot com which is Thorsten Kaye's (AMC) official fan website! Congratulations to the webmasters and to all the members on that site!"

We have always known that this is the best fansite in the cyberspace (CAN WE EVER THANK CHRISTY, KATHY, GINA, AND THE MAHN HIMSELF, ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING THEY DO?), but it is nice to see the loyal fans voting it to the tops.    Thank you all, and let's keep it up.

YAY.Congratulations! We sure have known this is the BEST website Ever.Nope,can never Say THANK YOU enough to Christy,Kathy,Gina&TK.LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE you all LOTS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:

CONGRATULATIONS, Kathy, Christy, Gina, and Thorsten!!!  What a nice way to wake up this morning knowing that those of us who are members of this site always knew that this was the best site on the 'net', and now everyone else knows it too!  I'm so thrilled for all FOUR of you because you certainly deserve this honor and more!  Thank you for everything that you do!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

KimPetro

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
  WOO HOO!!!!   Congratulations, Thorsten, Christy, Kathy, Gina....you guys are the best!

Kim  

Salad and parsley, are for moms to stay thinner...Thorsten Kaye

LOVE LIFE...Tami Evans Foster

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened" author unknown
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the great news, searose!

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Very very cool.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
A well deserved honor!!!!

Congratulations from a proud member of the board.

Regina
MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

They like you,they really really like you.......

TKfan144

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
SIMPLY.........THE BEST!

Congratulations to Christy, Kathy, Gina and TK.

Thanks for all you do.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks for posting this, searose, and thanks, guys!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Wow! Congratulations, guys, I guess now more people know what WE'VE known all along.  Oh, and it's not just "today" - it's EVERY day!!

Love to you all,

K

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Congratulations Kathy, Christy, Gina and Thorsten. We knew it was the best fan site ever, now everyone else knows it as well.

For Thorsten

For Kathy, Christy and Gina,  Thank you so much.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Duuuuude!  You rock, ladies!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Congratulations!!!

Thank you Christy, Kathy, and Gina for all you do to make this my home away from home. 

I have been participating in polls on Vote the Soaps for the last few weeks  and this is not the first time the board has been voted the best fansite.  I can think of at least 2 other times.  You have lots of fans out there. 

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
Wow, who knew we were in the running?

But I can definitely get behind the fact that we fans of TK are the most enthusiastic fans around!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Congrats! Much deserved recognition!!!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Wow! Of course, I'm not surprised. I've known this is the absolute BEST website for a long, long time. Thanks for all you do Christy, Kathy and Gina... you spoil us rotten every day. And TK... thanks for just being you!

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks, Christy, Kathy & Gina....for all your work and dedication.  You gals keep alot of Thorsten's fans very happy and of course, a thank you to TK for all the great moments we get from your acting and writing.

Roseann
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Congratulations!!!

Thank you Kathy, Christy and Gina for all you do for us.   I really enjoy this site and I for one vote on a regular basis at Vote the Soaps and continue to vote on this site as being #1.

Thank you Thorsten for everything you've given us, your acting writing and just being you.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Congrats Girls.  You do spoil us!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
 Congratulations and thank you for all that you do for us

Thanks Mon
Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Congrats to the Christy, Kathy and Gina for running such a fabulous fan site for TK.  Like Vickie and Beverly mentioned, this isn't the first time the OTKWS has been named best fan site on Vote the Soaps.  I know I've submitted my vote in that category many times since VTS first appeared online.

Thank you for all you do for TK and those of us who adore him!

Banner thanks to Monica.
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Was just over at VTS, and this web site was tops again today!  Congrats and thanks to Kathy, Christy and Gina, again!!

p.s., Zen, TK and AM also did well yesterday and several days this week in the other polls at VTS.  Yay!

tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 
It would be hard not to be the most enuthiastic fans on the web when we have such a great subject to fawn over and such a great website to do it on. Congrats Christy, Kathy, and Gina you do a fabulously awesome job. And congrats and thank you to TK for inspiring us so.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

YAY! Well said ladies. Congrats again to Kathy,Christy,and Gina.We couldn't ask for more WONDERFUL ladies running TK's site.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Quote:

I KNOW so well how much this recognition is deserved.  Maybe a little more than most. 

You have kept this site a “safe-haven” for Thorsten’s audience.  A place to come and express our admiration and appreciation for what he has given over these magical years. 

No one out there will ever truly be able to even half imagine what you have done and been through over the years to make this site what it is today.  You can’t be thanked or complimented enough – there aren’t enough words.

And of course, then there are those trying face-to-face meetings with Thorsten himself.  How you manage to get through those, I’ll never be able to imagine. 

All joking aside - the accolades will never encompass it all, but please keep up the incredible work you do for us . . . . and Thorsten.

A heartfelt thank-you!

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilp

Quote:

I KNOW so well how much this recognition is deserved.  Maybe a little more than most. 

You have kept this site a “safe-haven” for Thorsten’s audience.  A place to come and express our admiration and appreciation for what he has given over these magical years. 

No one out there will ever truly be able to even half imagine what you have done and been through over the years to make this site what it is today.  You can’t be thanked or complimented enough – there aren’t enough words.

And of course, then there are those trying face-to-face meetings with Thorsten himself.  How you manage to get through those, I’ll never be able to imagine. 

All joking aside - the accolades will never encompass it all, but please keep up the incredible work you do for us . . . . and Thorsten.

A heartfelt thank-you!

I agree with everything Quilp said, she put my thoughts into words. I too am wondering about those face to face meetings with Thorsten, it is a hardship, but someone has to do it.!!!!!! If I didn't live so far away, I could do it for you, of course I wouldn't know what to do except look at him.!!!!!

Thank you Kathy, Christy and Gina for all you do for us.

Take care,
Enis

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Congratulations...

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #30 

Originally posted by TKROCKS

It would be hard not to be the most enuthiastic fans on the web when we have such a great subject to fawn over and such a great website to do it on. Congrats Christy, Kathy, and Gina you do a fabulously awesome job. And congrats and thank you to TK for inspiring us so.

Yes, MJ.  It is easy to be the best fans when you consider who we are fans of.  TK is the absolute best, and I also consider myself a huge fan of Christy, Kathy and Gina.  You gals make my day everyday - even if TK isn't on.  I can come here and reflect on past clips.  Thanks to all four of you and everyone who helps to make this the #1 website!!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.