Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
First off I need to thank TK, Christy, Gina & Kathy for giving up their time to pull together such a fabulous event. Your hard work was evident in addition to your kindness and generosity, they will be forever remembered. The place was perfect and how did you manage to order the perfect weather? “…..on a windy autumn day,,,”

Wow! What a great day. As a testament to TK he has a collection of great fans. Not one curmudgeon in the bunch. As was stated in many posts it didn’t matter who you were seated with you all had TK in common which would stimulate all kinds of conversation – truer words…….

My table was a wonderful mixture of 3 seasoned TK fans, 4 virgins (of which I was one) and 1 incredibly loving husband. Sisters, Cindy & Janice, had stories to tell of seeing our mahn since the Patrick days and I enjoyed every one (thanks ladies). I must admit a twinge of jealousy

Well I imagine you guys want to here about Thorsten…

He was right on time and as expected looked drop dead gorgeous, no surprise there.

He is extremely gracious, making you feel very comfortable when you finally get your moment. Sure would not have wanted to be the “tap on shoulder guy” when our time was up. TK was equally attentive from the first person to the last person.

I cannot seem to wipe that stupid grin off my face. Thanks Kim for taking my picture. We sure had fun.

Thanks again to all for the wonderful memories. I won’t mention everyone I met since I'm sure to forget someone and don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings but Froggie it was a true pleasure meeting you and I appreciate all your positive comments and encouragement for my little story. According to TK we will be getting some Zach back story in the next few months. Yeah!

Jan

(Hope pics aren't too big, first time posting photos.  If I screwed up I'll delete and try again.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Jan! 

Oh my gosh!  You are the best!  Thanks for sharing your pictures and thoughts! 

I don't think I need to ask if you all had a great time.  Your pictures turned out great.  What memories!  You are so lucky.  When you get time, share some more of your observations, please!

Granny

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
KimPetro

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Jan you are more than welcome!  And thank you for taking my pictures too.

We had such a good time, everyone was happy.  TK is just such an adorable

true down to earth man.  Even the barmaid was taken in by him.  I just love it when one man can bring so many people such joy!  He truly is amazing isn't he?!

I'd also like to thank Cindy for taking some pictures for me.  I was having problems with my camera so she offered to lend a lens!  Thank you Cindy!  It was great seeing you again.  OH BTW I finally got over those hot flashes I was having LOL 

To all you ladies who recognized me from the picture of my dog, thank you!   I love my Jewel she is one loyal puppy, I'd be lost without her!  I don't think I told you how vocal she is, she just loves to talk talk talk, when I got home I got reamed a new you know what!  Where have you been all day! 

Have a great day ladies

Kim

Salad and parsley, are for moms to stay thinner...Thorsten Kaye

LOVE LIFE...Tami Evans Foster

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened" author unknown
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I'm not home yet (not till about midnight tonight) but wanted to add my thanks also.  What a great day.  Meeting TK was the best.  Can't remember all that I said, probably something not worth remembering (just a little nervous)

You ladies did an AWESOME job! 

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! 

Thanks Mon
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thank you Kathy, Christy and Gina for organizing this fabulous event that left us with great memories.  I met so many wonderful friends that I have only known for a short time since I joined this message board. TK is everything that all of you guys, who have met him in the past, have described. He is handsome, charming, gracious, easy to talk to and truly down to earth.  It was a pleasure to be among friends that think alike about an amazing man and actor, Thorsten Kaye.  He sure has a great collection of fans.

I also have some wonderful pictures, but since I'm at work today I can only do it tonight.

Charlotte, I hope you had a safe trip home. It was such a pleasure meeting you.

Finally got home from work and made some banners from the pictures I took at our wonderful get-together with Thorsten.  Kathy, I hope they are not taking too much space. I will remove them in a few days.

Barbara

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Jan, ICAM.  It was such a pleasure meeting you and the other fine ladies who sat at our table.  What wonderful new friends.  I promise I will send you the pics I took of you and TK.  More wonderful memories to enjoy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks SO much Kathy, Christy and Gina!!!!! 

What a wonderful time we had.  Trinity was a perfect setting for a perfect afternoon.  Great food, beautiful view of NYC.  TK's fans are a testament to the kind of man he really is.  I've never met a nicer group of people than I did this weekend!  And Thorsten...he's as easy to talk to as he is to look at!  A more gracious man I've never known.  He even made Brian feel welcomed as he came to our table and said "AH, another mahn!"  Here's hoping this becomes an annual event!!  Thanks again.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Hi just got back about an hour ago, Brian and I are fighting over the computer, he wants to do the photo's and I want to write to you. So we split fifty fifty.

Kathy. Christy, Gina and Thorsten, thank you so much for a wonderful time, I was so happy to meet so many friends that I'd made on the web. Well Thorsten WOW!! what a man,  so kind, friendly, caring and giving of his time to us, and good looking to boot!!!!oh and that hair, Oh and did I mention cuddly (very cuddly). We got talking about England and that was it, I'm still on cloud nine and will probably be there for the rest of my life. I just cant get over that I actually met him.  Well its gone now, Oh dear.!!!!!

Gina, I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you, I went back in at the end to thank You, Kathy and Christy, but I couldn't find you.

I have pictures to follow later

Take care,

Enis

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Hi just got back about an hour ago, Brian and I are fighting over the computer, he wants to do the photo's and I want to write to you. So we split fifty fifty.

Kathy. Christy, Gina and Thorsten, thank you so much for a wonderful time, I was so happy to meet so many friends that I'd made on the web. Well Thorsten WOW!! what a man, so kind, friendly, caring and giving of his time to us, and good looking to boot!!!!oh and that hair, Oh and did I mention cuddly (very cuddly). We got talking about England and that was it, I'm still on cloud nine and will probably be there for the rest of my life. I just cant get over that I actually met him. Well its gone now, Oh dear.!!!!!

Gina, I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you, I went back in at the end to thank You, Kathy and Christy, but I couldn't find you.

Take care,

Enis

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you - but it looks like TK may want to do it again next year, and if so, we'd better meet for sure.

Or ask anyone.... I"ll have to kick your ass.

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Hi Enis, TheOtherDi, Diva, Anne M, Jan, and everyone else who I had the pleasure of meeting on Saturday.  I had a wonderful time and look forward to seeing all of you again -- at the next book signing (hint, hint to Kathy, Christy and Gina LOL)!

Thanks Fil!
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

KimP....I haven't been home to see my dog yet but I will also get the evil eye for leaving her and mine talks and talks too! Must be the wild and wooly ones like you and I have! So good to meet you and hope to see you again. I am sorry I didn't get to talk to more of the posters here but I didn't use my screen name on my tag. I am really hoping we get to see a dog on AMC with Zach since Kendall keeps talking about a dog for Miranda. Wouldn't that be fun! LOL

What a delightful and gracious group of people at this event and Gina I am so glad to here Thorsten would like to do it again. Oh and Gina, I will check out the acupucture..thanks for the advice! LOL

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you - but it looks like TK may want to do it again next year, and if so, we'd better meet for sure.

YES!  Who do we send our reservations requests to?  What is the address? 

LOL Gosh, it would be great if he will give us another day to meet him!  I hope his schedule will allow it.  Granny

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Jan, these are wonderful!  Thanks for including mine...I feel so honored to be in this awesome company!  Enjoyed meeting you....it was such a fairy tale

come true for me...I'll be dreaming about all this for years.  TK is just so

wonderful...I wish everyone had the chance to meet him.  Dream come true.

Sharon

SC

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
(I am here to testify that nobody kicks ass like Gina kicks ass.)

Here's to finally being able to put so many board names with faces, seeing so many old friends & new (and to everyone who braved the confusing construction-ridden streets of Jersey City & Hoboken); here's to Sheena and her staff at Trinity for joining in the spirit of the festivities and not throwing us out when our time was up; most of all here's to Thorsten for being our friend and making it possible. Thorsten....you are simply the best.

Cheers! Here's to ya! And to another one!

blondie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 

I have goosebumps just reading everyones heartfelt accounts of this event!!  The pictures are wonderful!  The full on grin!  OMG!

I hope to make it to next years event if it comes together so I can meet everyone! 

Thanks for giving those of us who couldn't make it a taste of the great time you had together.

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Hi Enis, TheOtherDi, Diva, Anne M, Jan, and everyone else who I had the pleasure of meeting on Saturday.  I had a wonderful time and look forward to seeing all of you again -- at the next book signing (hint, hint to Kathy, Christy and Gina LOL)!

Hi ((Sandi)), it was really great meeting you and so many others. Thanks for letting us hang with you. Nicole had a great time too (btw, the jello shot comment didn't go over very well).

Hope to see you all at the next event. 

Thanks Mon
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi
Quote:

Hi ((Sandi)), it was really great meeting you and so many others. Thanks for letting us hang with you. Nicole had a great time too (btw, the jello shot comment didn't go over very well).

Hope to see you all at the next event. 

LOL I didn't think it would.  Lexy had a wonderful time as well.  Not only did she get to see TK again, but she made a new friend too.  She and Nicole became fast friends!  I hope to see you both again soon (SSW perhaps???)

Thanks Fil!
DarylE

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 

WOW ... Jan, beautiful pix of a very handsome and talented man .. thank you for sharing .. thank you ALL for sharing .. I so wish I could have been there and met you'all .. and of course your mahn.  I was in very rain swept VA at a wedding.. but if you do this again I would love to come and meet all the neat people whose posts I read daily.  Thanks again for sharing, DarylE

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:

Kathy. Christy, Gina and Thorsten, thank you so much for a wonderful time, I was so happy to meet so many friends that I'd made on the web. Well Thorsten WOW!! what a man,  so kind, friendly, caring and giving of his time to us, and good looking to boot!!!!oh and that hair, Oh and did I mention cuddly (very cuddly). We got talking about England and that was it, I'm still on cloud nine and will probably be there for the rest of my life. I just cant get over that I actually met him.  Well its gone now, Oh dear.!!!!!

Take care,

Enis

OMG!! Enis, you got to go!!  Did you give him a big Texas hug from the Lone Star state?  How great for you.   What did y'all talk about.  Can't wait to see your pictures.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

I'm a little late to the THANK YOU party but I just got home a few minutes ago.  Late or not, I'd like to echo all the sentiments here about what a great party Kathy, Christy and Gina organized, thank all of them from the bottom of my heart for taking it on.  Post can't be complete without Thanking the Mahn himself for being his usual perfect, ruggedly-handsome beautiful self.  I've said it all before so I won't go into it yet again (just pull up one of many of my prior recaps dating back to 10 years ago when I first had the privilege of meeting TK).  Nothing has changed except maybe he gets better and more wonderful each time I see him and I adore him more than the time before (if that's possible).

P.S.  K/C or Gina, feel free to resize the pic.  It's not working for me, LOL!  Thanks again for all your hard work...looking forward to the next one already!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

I'm a little late to the THANK YOU party but I just got home a few minutes ago.  Late or not, I'd like to echo all the sentiments here about what a great party Kathy, Christy and Gina organized, thank all of them from the bottom of my heart for taking it on.  Post can't be complete without Thanking the Mahn himself for being his usual perfect, ruggedly-handsome beautiful self.  I've said it all before so I won't go into it yet again (just pull up one of many of my prior recaps dating back to 10 years ago when I first had the privilege of meeting TK).  Nothing has changed except maybe he gets better and more wonderful each time I see him and I adore him more than the time before (if that's possible).

P.S.  K/C or Gina, feel free to resize the pic.  It's not working for me, LOL!  Thanks again for all your hard work...looking forward to the next one already!

Alina,

Heck.......you sure are "purdy."   That picture of you and TK is REALLY good. Heck if I didn't know who he was and that he's married with children, I'd think something was up. .

-Zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
(I am here to testify that nobody kicks ass like Gina kicks ass.)

Christy, I know Gina can kick ass, I saw her kick Thorsten's when she wanted him to draw the names for the prizes out of the envelope, it was so funny, I dont think he was quite ready but she made him do it, and he did it.!!!! Love that man.

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Here are some of the photo's we took (I mean Brian took). At the very end when Thorsten was leaving, he took a video for a few seconds but couldn't get it on to the computer to show you, but we have the stills.

Brian took some pictures of New York from outside of The Trinity and them some of the World Trade Center when we went in the evening. I will put the Url on the last forum if anyone is interested in them.

I must say again what a wonderful time we had, Brian enjoyed it too. I gave him the bad news this morning that there maybe one next year.!!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:

Here are some of the photo's we took (I mean Brian took). At the very end when Thorsten was leaving, he took a video for a few seconds but couldn't get it on to the computer to show you, but we have the stills.

Brian took some pictures of New York from outside of The Trinity and them some of the World Trade Center when we went in the evening. I will put the Url on the last forum if anyone is interested in them.

I must say again what a wonderful time we had, Brian enjoyed it too. I gave him the bad news this morning that there maybe one next year.!!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.  Granny

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:

Take care,
Enis

Hi Enis, it was nice to meet you on Saturday.  I love all the pictures but I am partial to the one of Nicole & Thorsten.  Thanks.

Diane

Thanks Mon
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Take care,
Enis
[/QUOTE

Great pics Enis! Thanks for sharing. It was nice meeting you Saturday.

Thanks Fil!
Barbara

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Thanks Enis and Brian for sharing your photos.  I was hoping to me you, but maybe next time. 

I'm here to tell everyone that we had a wonderful time.  Christy, Kathy, Gina and, of course, TK know how to throw one hell of a good party.  Thanks so much for organizing it.  I know how much work and dedication it took to pull it all off. 

Needless to say, it was wonderful finally getting to meet Thorsten.  He was so incredibly kind and giving of his time and he definitely made each one of us feel special.  Thanks again and I look forward to more events in the future.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #28 

It's been great reading everyone's experiences! Thank you all and I'm so glad you had a great time! That was our primary goal! (Of course who could not have a great time, with Thorsten in the room!) It was wonderful to meet so many people from the board.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

I am so happy that everyone had a good time.  I was thinking of you all on Saturday.  Thanks for sharing some stories and can't wait to see more pictures.  June

Lisa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #30 

A little belated, but I wanted to add my thanks for an absolutely perfect windy, autumn day.  What a fantastic event it was!

Kathy, Christy, and Gina -- I can only begin to imagine the time, effort, and energy you individually and collectively put into making the event such a success.  Thank you so much for all of your hard work.  Every single person in attendance so appreciated all that you did.

Thorsten -- for taking the time out of your weekend to spend with your fans and making every single interaction a wonderful, unique, and memorable experience for each of us. . .Thank you.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #31 

Alina-  I swear to goodness that you take the best pictures with TK.  I haven't seen a bad one yet!  You look MAH VELOUS dahlin!  and of course, so does The Man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

NCsurfer

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:

Take care,

Enis

Awwwww, Enis, you look so good with our friend. I wonder, did your husband take the shot of you two? From what I've seen EVERYone has had a ball this past weekend. *sigh* Next year...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:

Sandi, Joe and I both enjoyed meeting you so much.  Lexy is the just the cutest girl (and so well behaved!)...you just want to eat her up with a spoon!

I met so many wonderful people this past weekend...don't want to forget anyone but Ann, Pam, Kay, Fil, Cindy, Crystal, Cat, Andrea, Alina, Heidi, Lisa, Em, Giano...you all made an already fabulous time even better if that's possible.  And Thorsten...well there aren't enough superlatives in our language to describe what a truly special person he is.  So, if he's amenable to doing this again...we'll be there! 

Thanks again Kathy, Christy and Gina...your efforts in putting this together are appreciated more than I can say. 

Banner thanks to Monica.
sohot4tk

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Enis, your pictures are beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.

Banner by Andrea
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail

Sandi, Joe and I both enjoyed meeting you so much.  Lexy is the just the cutest girl (and so well behaved!)...you just want to eat her up with a spoon!

I met so many wonderful people this past weekend...don't want to forget anyone but Ann, Pam, Kay, Fil, Cindy, Crystal, Cat, Andrea, Alina, Heidi, Lisa, Em, Giano...you all made an already fabulous time even better if that's possible.  And Thorsten...well there aren't enough superlatives in our language to describe what a truly special person he is.  So, if he's amenable to doing this again...we'll be there! 

Thanks again Kathy, Christy and Gina...your efforts in putting this together are appreciated more than I can say. 

Thanks Abby, I enjoyed meeting you too and your hubby is such a nice man!  I had a wonderful time this weekend and am already looking forward to the next one LOL.  I've said this already, but I can't say it enough times -- Kathy, Christy and Gina -- thank you sooooo much for putting together this lovely event.  Everything was perfect -- even the weather!

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 

Just when you people thought you were safe, I have found a few spare minutes to post.

Sorry guys............LMAO

I am still recovering from the amazing weekend that so many of us shared. While I realize that the thought of me being speechless is hard to imagine, and probably a thrill to some of you, LOL, it actually did happen, But, I have recovered., and am ready to try to articulate my feelings.

The entire weekend was just a remarkable time for me, and not just because I was privileged to once again, bask in the glow that is the amazing Thorsten Kaye. The entire weekend was like a wonderful dream, one that I hated to see come to an end. The thrill started for me on Friday afternoon and into the evening, when we all started arriving. It is always a thrill to see old friends again, and to meet some others for the first time.

But, the real thrill was, of course, the booksigning itself. The atmosphere was perfect, the weather cooperated fully, to give us our perfect "windy autumn day". Kathy, Christy and Gina really did an outstanding job in putting this event together for us, and I can't thank them enough. Everyone that I spoke with at the event were just lovely people, and I don't think I have ever seen such broad grins on so many faces at one time in my life. I know the grin is still on my face, and all my co-workers think I am crazy....LOL

Thorsten was perfection, as he always is, and I was literally in heaven during my one on one time with him. But, I also really enjoy just sitting back and watching him interact with all the fans........the man is just a pleasure to watch, whether on screen, amazing us with his talent, or in a relaxed atmosphere, amazing us with his natural charm and humor, He is just amazing, there is no other word.

Sunday was, as it always is, a little sad, as we started saying our goodbye's, to each other, and feeling that little bit of regret that we would have to settle for only seeing Thorsten on our tv screens for a while. But I am allready planning ahead to the next time........and I can't wait.

See guys, I didn't stay speechless for long............LOLOL

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #37 

I am so glad everyone had a great time, wish i could have been there.

Kathy, christy and Gina

can I book now for next year???

Ruth

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #38 

I am arriving to this thread late but I would like to add another Thank You to the list for Kathy, Christy and Gina for organizing this event and to Thorsten for attending and making everyone there feel special. I don't post much on this board but do spend time here lurking.  The event was wonderful and I am pleased to have met some new friends. I'm still smiling 3 days later.

Thanks again for a truly lovely day. I look forward to attending the next one.

Jeani

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #39 

I'm VERY LATE to this party, but have only just been able to start thinking coherently, well semi-coherently.  What a great event!  What a great time!

Thanks first to Thorsten for agreeing to put up with all the giggling and drooling, and for giving up family and personal time to share a piece of himself with with me (us).  I am so thankful I was able to see for myself that ever thing everyone has been saying about HIM is absolutely true--gorgeous, kind, considerate, affectionate, patient, and the list goes on and on.

A special big thank you to Gina, Kathy, and Christy who invested so much in organizing and hosting this event.  You ladies are tops in my book!  I was thrilled to win a door prize, Gina the earring are so beautiful.  My holiday shopping is going to be a little easier this year, everyone fell in love with them.  I've be visiting your "showroom" real soon!

I would be remiss if I didn't thank the wonderful women (and men) I met Saturday.  What a great group you are, everyone put me at ease, made me feel comfortable and a real part of the group.  I was a virgin and came with butterflies in my tummy not knowing another person or what to expect.  I can honestly say until Thorsten, I never desired to meet any celebrity.   I was sad that I didn't have the opportunity to meet everyone and thank them for their insight and fanfic, can't wait till the next opportunity.  I'm already booked for SSW and look forward to meeting more of you fine fans.

God I'm rambling, told you I was only semi-coherent.  I have some pictures to share but haven't quite figured out the "how-to". 

Great day, great memories!

Jackie

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 

I'm a bit late to this party but better late than never.  I didn't arrive home until after midnight last night. LOL!

First of all I want to thank Kathy, Christy, and Gina for a job well done!  You really know how to throw the classiest of parties!  I know that I had the most wonderful weekend and it's because of your hard work in making it happen!

I would also like to thank Thorsten for being the charming, caring person that he always is.  He is always so wonderful to his fans, and makes you feel as though you are the only person in the room when you speak with him.  It's always a pleasure to see him.

It was so wonderful to see the people that I've known for over 10 years, and to meet the ones that I haven't met before!  I can't wait for next year when hopefully we can do this again.

Thank you everyone for a fantastic weekend!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Gera

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #41 

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for sharing their pics and experiences. I wish I could have been there, but SSW is a lot closer to home (only 1.5 hours) and much easier for me to make it to. I totally agree with what everybody is saying about Thorsten. He is so sweet and really makes you feel like he is there just to see and talk to you, what a great guy! The other day some new friends saw one of my pics of myself and TK from SSW last year and asked who it was and such, so of course I went on and on about him.lol My hubby told them I turn into a fifteen year old when I meet him, and it's so true. I get the giggles and can't concentrate, it's so funny that I (we) react that way to him. Thanks again for the pics for those of us who couldn't make it!

Gera

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 

I'm late however want to personally thank Gina, Kathy & Christy for a fantastic time and of course meeting TK for the first time was just amazing for both myself and even my son enjoyed meeting and talking with him over sports.   They must have talked about hockey, as on the way home we are now signed up on a hockey league here in Central PA.   Gina, Kathy & Christy the time and effort you put forth to make one of the classiest events I've ever been to was well worth it.  

I saw Gina's email regarding pictures and as soon as I can get mine downloaded I will send as I would love to have additional.  

I also want to thank all the other ladies I met at the event, to mention a few Alina, Sandy, Em, Roseann and Kathy I had a chance to talk with briefly along with Giano.  

TK was everything I've read from other events people say about him and he definitely has a way of making you feel at ease. 

I hope to make the next event as well.

Thank you again.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
[

Awwwww, Enis, you look so good with our friend. I wonder, did your husband take the shot of you two? From what I've seen EVERYone has had a ball this past weekend. *sigh* Next year...

Yes, NCsurfer, Brian took the picture of us, he kept telling people "the lawyer said all I need is one picture". 

I'm still on cloud nine, I think it may go up to cloud fifteen.!!!!!!

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 

Well I'm a little late too, since I just got home a couple of hours ago.

I too want to thank Christy, Kathy and Gina for a wonderful experience.  I can't tell you how great it was to meet you guys as well as Thorsten.  I of course was a nervous wreck (as you know).  But of course he acts like he is nothing special, of course we know differently.  I loved how he introduced himself as Thorsten, like I didn't know that lol.  But I think by him doing that it allowed me to mello out a bit.  I got some great pics of you girls not so much of me and TK but the experience will be with me longer then I can tell you.  He was so charming I found myself saying something about the t's we were going to wear on Regis that I can't believe I said.  OMG we have been laughing about it for days.

I need to say that not only did I get to meet the Man for the first time, I also got to meet my sister friends Christy and Kathy.  You guys know how I feel about you and what you have given me, love you both.  I also finally got to meet the great girls I have had the pleasure to get to know quite well from this wonderful board.  These girls are my life line and mean lots to me.  Thanks for being so wonderful. LOL Ann and Heidi you didn't have to step over me to get to TK.  Thanks to Fil, for not allowing me to go to the end of the line LOL.  I also got to meet new friends from TK board that I found I have things in common with other then TK.

I can't wait for this event to happen again next year.  I will be saving my money for that one too.

Thanks again girls....and of course TK.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 

Thank you Christy, Kathy and Gina for a spectacular event and weekend in a year that will be indelibly marked by the special weekends I've gotten to experience. Your hard work made this event the best and most memorable, and I am very grateful to have been part of it.

Hello to all the new and old friends I got to see again or meet for the first time. My first visit to the Big Apple will certainly not be my last... but I also can't imagine it being surpassed.

Thank you Thorsten for being yourself... it's always grand to say "hello"!

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Anastasia

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #46 

I just want to thank Kathy, Christy and Gina for a wonderful event on Saturday.  Everything was perfect. I am still on cloud nine. 

It was the first time I ever attended an event for a celebrity.  I had visited the site often before the book signing and read all the wonderful things said about TK.  I can honestly say, that they were all true.  He is so handsome and down to earth and gave everyone his undivided attention.  I also want to thank him for taking the time out of his busy schedule to make us all so happy.

I met the most amazing people on Saturday.  The veterans were all wonderful and even after attending so many of TK's events they were just as excited as all us TK Virgins were.  I had just as much fun meeting everyone as I did TK.  I am so glad I went to the event and would do it again in a heartbeat. 

Thanks Again

Anastasia

zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 

Thank you Kathy, Christy, and Gina for putting together such a memorable event.  And a special thank you to Thorsten for giving us such a valuable piece of his time. 

Seeing TK in person for the first time absolutely blew me away.  I have never been one to be at a loss for words, but I completely froze when it was my turn.  Thank God for my daughter who pushed me and thank you Thorsten for being so gracious and kind and caring. 

And on top of all this, it was so wonderful to meet so many women from this board.  Hope to see all of you next time.

Micki

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #48 

It started for me on Friday night at Prohibition with meeting some of my favorite posters for the first time and seeing old friends that I had met in May.  Ann, Kay, Fil, Cindy, Diane, Joan, Lexi and Nicole - it was such a pleasure meeting you all on Friday night.  Sandi, Lisa, Em, Giano and Catherine it was super seeing you all again.  Thank God Charlotte finally arrived and cheers to Elizabeth who took 23 hours to arrive (via New Zealand). LOL

On Saturday, I could not wait to meet Bonnie, Caroline, Jackie, Elizabeth, Diva, Enis, and CHRISTY, KATHY, AND GINA.  My God what a great group of ladies.  Special thanks to C,K, and G for a fabulous event.  Much thanks to Thorsten for spending so much time with each and everyone of us.  I think he made us all feel special and that is just how we feel about him.  Being able to sit down next to TK and have a conversation was way beyond my expectation.  (I needed some of Bonnie's oxygen)  It was beyond cool.  I cant wait to see everyone's pictures.  Hope to see you all at the next event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Marion         

JennZ

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #49 

I'm behind on the times as always, but I wanted to drop in and say a special thank you to Christy, Kathy and Gina. The three of you have always gone the extra mile when it comes to this site, but you put your hearts and souls into this weekend and it showed. I think the consensus here is that everyone had a fabulous weekend and you owe yourselves a pat on the back (and maybe a few celebratory Cosmos, Margaritas, White Russians, Rum . . .) Anyway, you really know how to put on a party!  Thank you!

To all my old and new friends - it was a blast seeing you all and hopefully we'll meet up again soon. Maybe a shopping trip or something?

And, of course, Thorsten . . . no surprise here, but there are really no words. All I can say is thank you for being you.

luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 

Just a tad late here---but I got home last night---weeeeeeeeeee, I am still on cloud nine.

It was such a pleasure to meet the 3 lovely ladies Kathy Christy and Gina who put this dream in motion, and believe me it still feels like a dream. All the hard work that was put into was greatly appreciated by all. It was awesome.

Gina--you have a very sweet son.

I finally got to meet TK, and I tell you it was everything and more of what we have been told. Never have I met a more gracious, kind hearted, warm, caring, friendly, ruggedly handsome man in my life. TK literally took my breath away. While talking to TK, it feels like you and he are the only ones in the room and I had a hard time forming sentences. Yes...me...kinda speechless....go figure. Hehehehe.

I also has the pleasure of meeting all my cohorts---Cindy--Pam--Kay--Lisa--Crystal--Cat--Andrea--Heidi--Alina--Ann---Sandi & Lexy---Abby and her hubby Joe ( what a sweety ) Sheree and Heidi. It was good to finally meet all these lovely ladies in person.

I also got to meet Di and Nicole, Bonnie, Selma, Cheri, Beth, Marion, Giano, Enis and Brian, Liz--what a pleasure that was. Enis---your husband is a keeper hon.

I had a blast this weekend--I know I must be forgetting someone--and if I have forgotten --my apologies.

I am already looking forward to the next gathering.

Fil

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.