Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
iluvtheamazon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 

Very late – but what else is new.

First I would like to thank the OTKWS dream team – Christy, Kathy and Gina – for putting together this amazing event and giving us all the opportunity to get our TK fix.

It was really great sharing the afternoon with all you wonderful ladies and a few gents.

I savored every moment and kept pinching myself to make sure I was not just dreaming, trust me the 23 + hours prior were nothing short of a nightmare but it was all worth it in the end.

Looking forward to next time.

Cheers,

Liz

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 

Thank you again Gina, Christy and Kathy (especially for listening to my ramblings Fri & Sat) for this fabulous day.  You even got the weather to be perfect! Sorry I didn't get to meet Gina or Christy, hopefully next time.

A very special thank you to Mr. Thorsten Kaye for taking time away from his family to meet with us, for being patient with me and for being so sweet to Nicole (she did not get extra credit for the autograph, however, her teacher was very pleased and loved the poetry).

I was very happy to meet so many terrific people from this board - Sandi, Lexy, Andrea, Crystal, Cindy, Cat, Fil, Sheree, Ann, AnneM, Enis, Kay, Pam, Selma, Marion, Kelly, LindaB, KimPetro and I know that I've left someone out and I apologize my brain is still in NJ.   

(((Gina)))(((Christy)))(((Kathy))) 

Thanks Mon
Kellyoltl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennZ

Quote:

Quote:

I'm behind on the times as always, but I wanted to drop in and say a special thank you to Christy, Kathy and Gina. The three of you have always gone the extra mile when it comes to this site, but you put your hearts and souls into this weekend and it showed. I think the consensus here is that everyone had a fabulous weekend and you owe yourselves a pat on the back (and maybe a few celebratory Cosmos, Margaritas, White Russians, Rum . . .) Anyway, you really know how to put on a party!  Thank you!

To all my old and new friends - it was a blast seeing you all and hopefully we'll meet up again soon. Maybe a shopping trip or something?

And, of course, Thorsten . . . no surprise here, but there are really no words. All I can say is thank you for being you.

I must second Jenn's sentiments.  There are not enough thank you's to express for my being lucky enough to have been a part of this event and just how fabulous a time I had this past weekend.

As always, Gina Kathy and Christy, THANK YOU for your time, energy and love that you put into this event that could only be described as exquisite.  The three of you will always hold a special place in my heart for always.  You are simply the best.

To all of my old and new friends:  No matter where I am, you will always have a friend in me.  Thanks for the unforgettable memories and the beginning of many more.

And finally, to TK:  Thank you for always being so generous with your time, your unconditional  friendship and support.  There are not enough words in the dictionary to define my gratitude.  Thank you for always seeing me

Cheers to all of you for making the event a one of a kind that will not soon be forgotten.  Can't wait to see what happens next time around!!!

Kelly M.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi

Thank you again Gina, Christy and Kathy (especially for listening to my ramblings Fri & Sat) for this fabulous day.  You even got the weather to be perfect! Sorry I didn't get to meet Gina or Christy, hopefully next time.

A very special thank you to Mr. Thorsten Kaye for taking time away from his family to meet with us, for being patient with me and for being so sweet to Nicole (she did not get extra credit for the autograph, however, her teacher was very pleased and loved the poetry).

I was very happy to meet so many terrific people from this board - Sandi, Lexy, Andrea, Crystal, Cindy, Cat, Fil, Sheree, Ann, AnneM, Enis, Kay, Pam, Selma, Marion, Kelly, LindaB, KimPetro and I know that I've left someone out and I apologize my brain is still in NJ.   

(((Gina)))(((Christy)))(((Kathy))) 

It was great to meet you too Di, we had a great day.  Looking forward to seeing you at the next event. 

Kim

Salad and parsley, are for moms to stay thinner...Thorsten Kaye

LOVE LIFE...Tami Evans Foster

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened" author unknown
TKdreamey

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #55 

Finally, back to the West Coast. Kathy, Christy, and Gina what a great party.  Thank you ladies, for all the hard work that you put in to make this event so memorable and special for all of us.

And many thanks to Thorsten for being so gracious and wonderful.  If your kindness and compassion was contagious, the world would have been a lot nicer place.   

I hope there will be a "Windy Autumn Day 2" event.  If yes, KATHY please sign me up already so I don't have to go through that heartbreak with the happy ending (thanks to U) again. 

Sophie    

Karen

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #56 

Late to the party as usual, but I wanted to say a huge thank you to Kathy, Christy and Gina for putting on such a wonderful party!  As one of the 4 "virgins" at Jan's table, I can truly say that it was everything that I hoped it would be and more (and they say the first time is usually a disappointment!).  Thorsten was...well...more than I could have imagined.  So personable, so friendly and so doggone handsome.  During my one on one time I was completely amazed at how he made me feel like I was the only person in the room, not a star-struck housefrau from Iowa sitting on a stage while cameras flashed.  It's hard to imagine a more surreal environment, but he made it seem so...normal.  That "it" factor that draws us all into his acting is definitely there in person...and then some!!

Equally as amazing was meeting so many people I've known on the boards for many years.  Kathy, Christy, Gina, Alina, Selma, Cheri...the list goes on and on.  And meeting new friends like Anne, Barbara and Jan was also wonderful.  To be in a room with such bright and bubbly people was a great experience, and a little overwhelming.  At times I just sat there thunderstruck thinking about how lucky I was to be sitting there with so many wonderful people and having the chance to spend a few minutes with a talented man I've long admired. 

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you, ladies for putting on such a great day.  And thank you, thank you, thank you Thorsten, for being such a warm, friendly and exceedingly patient mahn of the hour!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 

Thanks, Christy, Kathy and Gina, you are the best.  What a wonderful event.  Sorry to be so late, but I'm still in NY working.  Thought I should take the time to at least say thank you.  You guys did a magnificent job.  It was so great to be able to meet all of you.  Were it not for you three ladies, how would we have been able to have the best lunch in the whole wide world.  The food was great, but having TK there was the best!  And most of all thank you Thorsten Kaye for bringing us together.  Were it not for you, I would never have experienced meeting all the wonderful women from this board, because of you we've become kindred spirits.

Thanks for the banner, Diva!

Reply with quote  #58 
As I posted on my WebLog no sooner than I got home:

"As always, to experience Thorsten's grand array of exceptional fans is heart warming."

Thank you, good people, for a memorable day.

Peace,
G

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 

Quote:
Originally Posted by giano58

"As always, to experience Thorsten's grand array of exceptional fans is heart warming."

Peace,
G

Hi Giano!!  It was great seeing you again this past weekend.  I look forward to many more.

Thanks Fil!
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 

Quote:
Originally Posted by giano58

Peace,
G

Hi Giano, it was a pleasure meeting you, didn't we have a lovely day.!!!! all together in one place.

Take care,

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 

Gina, I just wanted to tell you that I think your banner is gorgeous.  Actually, all the banners from the booksigning  are gorgeous, they are precious to each one of us, reminding us of how wonderful Thorsten is.

By the way, I'm still on cloud nine, what a feeling.!!!!!!

Take care,

Enis

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #62 

I ran from the party to catch a plane and take my son on a birthday present cruise.  Thus, my late response.

Thanks Kathy, Christy and Gina for this great party.  It was wonderful to see Thorsten.  He could not have been nicer and I knew it would be that way.  What a wonderful day!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #63 

Looks like y'all just had the best time.  All of the pics are GREAT!  TK just does not take a bad picture ever.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.