Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I didn't realize you had updated the site to add more OLTL videos.  You will never understand how much they are appreciated.

Unfortunately, you give an inch . . . we take a mile (well, I do anyway).  LOL!!!

I was wondering . . . is there a particular scene where Marty and Patrick first get back together after the "I will cut you out of my heart" scene, but before the night they spend at Inn??  I was just wondering how they made their way back to each other and how Marty finally admitted her feelings to Patrick, and didn't go back on it again.

I would LOVE to see that, if it is possible.

Again, thank you for all you do to spoil us!!

June
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Those scenes are on my list of scenes to do.
I can't remember all the details off the top of my head because I haven't seen the scenes for quite awhile. But what I do recall is that Patrick and Marty's reunion started after Marty discovered the Bogus Wild Swan (which Mr. Keneally had just imported in its entirety from Inishcraig to Llanview...in one of OLTL's more eye-rolling moments). She'd been hitting the bottle in her frustration with her life, went for a drive, and discovered this piece of her past where she least expected to find it. Patrick ended up there too... and in this place where no one knew where they were or could have anything to say about it, he and Marty just reconnected, despite all the bitter words they'd had over Blair and Dylan. It wasn't something that happened all at once, but was kind of gradual.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I also didn't realize you had updated the site till now.
I just wanted to post to thank you for all the things you do for us.
You and the rest of the ladies of this website are the best. I can never get enough of Patrick and his "Angel" Margaret.

Marty
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you Kathy!!  I just can't seem to say it enough.  I look forward to watching them when you get the time.  I also cannot get enough of Patrick and Marty.

June
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Kathy, thank you, I didn't watch OLTL back when TK & SH were on, I watched it years earlier though.   I'm glad you will be updated the scenes where Patrick & Marty get back together as I'm looking forward to watching them so I can get a feel for the entire storyline.

Thanks again and you, Christy and Gina do a wonderful job with this website.

Thank you again for all you do.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for the thanks -- I'll always be a diehard Patrick and Marty fan. To me, they were so magical -- and perfectly matched. I still remember how excited I was when I read that this new character had been cast to be involved with Marty... I miss those innocent days.

Patrick...a character who read books. Who taught literature and poetry. Who wrote poetry. Imagine! Talk about an anomaly in daytime. What a phenomenon he was, for that very reason. And as played by TK, and written (at first) by Michael Malone (who sadly was completely unable to repeat his success during his second go-round at OLTL), there was no one even remotely like him.

Even the shitty writers who followed Malone and did their best to trash Patrick, seem like Patrick's beloved William O'Shakespeare now, compared to the lame writing AMC"s writers get away with.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Kathy, thanks so much for the additional Patrick and Marty clips you posted.  Unfortunately, I missed OLTL during that time period, but I so appreciate the opportunity to catch up now.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.