Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU MR. KAYE, for giving us the pleasure of watching you work your magic for seven years, playing the most amazing character, giving us your best work day in and day out.  The joy of knowing Zach Slater is something very difficult to describe in words.  He has become a part of our lives, his smiles and his sorrows, his triumphs and his trials, we have felt it all!  As we say goodbye to AMC on ABC, it feels like our best friend is moving far, far away, and we may never see him again.  But it warms our hearts to know that Zach Slater has finally got his "happily ever after", or so we will imagine for the rest of our days!  Thank you again for coming back to give us that closure, it would have been almost impossible to let go without it.  May God bless you and your loved ones, and may we see you again VERY SOON as you work your magic on screen!

Thank you mods, for giving us this board to gush about Zach Slater and to show our admiration for the amazing Mr. Kaye, for the clips and the clippings, for the snappies and the comments, and for putting up with us through the years!

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Can't really add to anything you've posted Searose so I will just agree with you 100%.  Thank you TK and thank you mods for this site.

June

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

I too agree.   Thanks TK for your wonderfulness and mods for this wonderful place to hang out.   Love to all! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU MR. KAYE, for giving us the pleasure of watching you work your magic for seven years, playing the most amazing character, giving us your best work day in and day out.  The joy of knowing Zach Slater is something very difficult to describe in words.  He has become a part of our lives, his smiles and his sorrows, his triumphs and his trials, we have felt it all!  As we say goodbye to AMC on ABC, it feels like our best friend is moving far, far away, and we may never see him again.  But it warms our hearts to know that Zach Slater has finally got his "happily ever after", or so we will imagine for the rest of our days!  Thank you again for coming back to give us that closure, it would have been almost impossible to let go without it.  May God bless you and your loved ones, and may we see you again VERY SOON as you work your magic on screen!

Thank you mods, for giving us this board to gush about Zach Slater and to show our admiration for the amazing Mr. Kaye, for the clips and the clippings, for the snappies and the comments, and for putting up with us through the years!

Aww Searose ITA with all you said too.Thank YOU TK,MODS,(TK ANGELS) LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Beautiful post, Searose. Zach Slater is an incredible character whom TK always made so very real. It's so bittersweet to say goodbye to him; on the one hand, his story ends with him being happy; on the other, you can't trust that it will stay that way. Well, here's hoping. And in any event, my gratitude is eternal.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Searose....AMEN to that!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Well said Searose.    Zach Slater was a wonderful character because of the man who portrayed him.   THANK YOU THORSTEN.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Beautiful post, Searose. Zach Slater is an incredible character whom TK always made so very real. It's so bittersweet to say goodbye to him; on the one hand, his story ends with him being happy; on the other, you can't trust that it will stay that way. Well, here's hoping. And in any event, my gratitude is eternal.

Your so right Kathy about you can't trust it will stay that way.I thought way back P&M would live happily ever after&we know how that all turned out.Yes,hoping Zach has better luck.
SOB NO more AMC!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
     I'm afraid to try to express my feelings today because I know if I start I won't be able to stop. I do get carried away sometimes when talking to or about TK, and I've said it all before anyway .
     Thorsten, you already know I love, respect , and miss you, and always will,  so I'll just add my "Thank you for being YOU"  one more time.
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Searose and Pah have said all that I feel... I dont want to be redundant...except to Express to TK my eternal gratitude and loyalty.  I believe in you TK.  And although Im only 1 small person...I will continute to work on ideas and pass them to anyone that will listen to find a way to bring you work so I can selfishly watch.

zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thank you Thorsten for giving us Zach Slater.  Zendall was the best and I will miss All My Children, especially Zach and Kendall.

Hope to see you again soon in whatever you do.
Dolly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 

I'm going to miss Zach. He's been part of my day for so long, it's already strange that he's gone. Even during the "death" story, as far as I was concerned, he was alive and I knew he would return. I guess this time, it's done. At least Zach is home with his wife and his children, watching Red Wings and tickling the boys with belly fart kisses.  At least there was some respect for the actor, for the character, and for the fans. Oh, how I will miss Zach.   

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.