Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zndlfan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Kathy and Christy....

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you (and anyone else involved I may have missed) for taking the time to put these posts out here.  I stated on a previous post that I have only been watching since March.  I have spent a great deal of time reading the archives for details on the character of Zach and Kendall.  When reading these archives there have been many scenes I wish I could have seen but did not anticipate being able to capture those moments.  I truly appreciate the wonderful collection you have provided for me and others to use/watch.  I am a Zendal fan...but OMG to watch Zyrtle scenes is absolutely priceless.

Your time, energy, and effort is appreciated more than the two little words "thank you" can convey.
tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I second that Zndlfan! Thank you Christy, Kathy, and Gina for all that you do for us to let us enjoy and share our love and admiration for TK with others who've discovered the wonderful world of Thorsten Kaye!!!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the thanks .

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks for the thanks from me too. They are much appreciated.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zndlfan
Kathy and Christy....

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you (and anyone else involved I may have missed) for taking the time to put these posts out here.  I stated on a previous post that I have only been watching since March.  I have spent a great deal of time reading the archives for details on the character of Zach and Kendall.  When reading these archives there have been many scenes I wish I could have seen but did not anticipate being able to capture those moments.  I truly appreciate the wonderful collection you have provided for me and others to use/watch.  I am a Zendal fan...but OMG to watch Zyrtle scenes is absolutely priceless.

Your time, energy, and effort is appreciated more than the two little words "thank you" can convey.

It would seem I forgot to add Gina's name to my original message.  Please note that was a total oversight and I meant no disrespect.
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I know I thank you guys every day for the clips, but it never seems enough so I'll just say it again . . . THANK YOU!!  June

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

This website is awesome!  The tireless effforts made by the talented moderators is greatly appreciated by so many!  We posters and lurkers are wonderful, too!

ITA to all the posts above!!

Thank you for all you do, Christy, Kathy, and Gina!!! 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 

Thanks -- again, I appreciate it.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for all the new clips you added. I had never seen any of them. I finally understand why Ethan is always referred to as "eatdirt". I really enjoyed the Zach and Erica clip you added. Anyway thanks to all of you for the clips and the great website.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.