Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
glofin

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I hope this is the right place to put this request. I'm looking for a copy of the Woman's Health magazine (not sure if the title is correct) that Susan Haskell did an interview with. I'm not sure what issue it is. But it must be recent because she is posing with Marlowe. I would be very grateful if anyone could help me find this magazine.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by glofin
I hope this is the right place to put this request. I'm looking for a copy of the Woman's Health magazine (not sure if the title is correct) that Susan Haskell did an interview with. I'm not sure what issue it is. But it must be recent because she is posing with Marlowe. I would be very grateful if anyone could help me find this magazine.

Susan never did an interview with Women's Health or any other women's magazine. (Why do people make up this shit?!?)

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

Susan never did an interview with Women's Health or any other women's magazine. (Why do people make up this shit?!?)

Thank you Christy for finally clearing up this bit of gossip that has been going around in some of the boards.

glofin

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Quote:

Are you sure because I read where they even quoted Susan in the interview. It sounded to me like it was real.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Are you sure because I read where they even quoted Susan in the interview. It sounded to me like it was real.

I put in a call to "my people".   I'll know by Monday.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I put in a call to "my people".   I'll know by Monday.

I am sorry,what do you mean,i will call my people?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I put in a call to "my people". I'll know by Monday.

(Maybe it's like Zach's/Tad's/Aidan's/Ryan's men? Must be nice, Zachstruck!!!)

Anyway...to answer glofin...I got the answer straight from Susan. And TK also told Gina it wasn't true. If that isn't good enough, I don't know what to tell you.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Anyway...to answer glofin...I got the answer straight from Susan. And TK also told Gina it wasn't true. If that isn't good enough, I don't know what to tell you.

LOL Christy about maybe it's like Zach's/Tad/Aidan's/Ryan's men.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:

Now THAT's people!!! 

But, what would they know? 

If it is out there on boards on the Internet it MUST be true. 
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilp
Quote:

Now THAT's people!!! 

Oh, but has anyone confirmed it with Marlowe?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilp
Quote:

Now THAT's people!!! 

Oh, but has anyone confirmed it with Marlowe?

Actually, I touched base with her when she called me on her cell the other day and said that she really wished people would stop making up rumors about her parents.  Then she had to go, she and McKenna were having pedis and were in the middle of a hot argument about polish colors!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yup........my "People" are just like Zach's "People".  They are my people and I'm proud of them all.   They kick the asses of Tad's, Aiden's and espcially Ryan's "People" too.

Oh......and in regards to Christy's proof from the actual subject at hand, my sister gets this magazine....   I spent some time snooping around her house today for this particular copy while the the rest of the family was being very "Easter-ly.   Result.......NADA....NADA.....NADA on the SH interview.   She sure would make a pretty cover though.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.