Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Go Cam! (Bruno cracks me up.)

I thought Cameron did really well and even said out loud "He's moving his hips!"  Honestly, I think he did better tonight than last week, and maybe deserved a bit more than the 3 7s...

My kittens have been utterly ENTRANCED by this show - they're sitting and watching the whole thing.  Too bad they don't have cell phones, or we could have two more sets of votes for him.

I voted! And hope you all did too.

Eleanor

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Go Cam! (Bruno cracks me up.)

I thought Cameron did really well and even said out loud "He's moving his hips!"  Honestly, I think he better tonight than last week, and maybe deserved a bit more than the 3 7s...

My kittens have been utterly ENTRANCED by this show - they're sitting and watching the whole thing.  Too bad they don't have cell phones, or we could have two more sets of votes for him.

I voted! And hope you all did too.

I can't get the online voting to work! :-(

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
El, ABC's site froze while I was voting too - but I kept trying and got through.

Ain't a thing wrong with Clark Kent.

Hey Cameron should dance to the Superman movie theme song. I'm sick of all the Elvis references on this show. 

Hopefully next week will break the 7 barrier!

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I thought he was much better than last week as well - big improvement!

Maximum votage from me - I didn't have any trouble with the online voting.
         Kathy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Did you notice Cameron's "dancing pants" were just a wee bit too tight in the back??
Of course I gave my 11 votes to him anyway... Poor Wayne Newton has to be the one to go next - he's a legend, but he is almost scary looking when he's boogying!
Can't wait to read TK's take on tonight's show!
ninekaronas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
You're doing better than me, Sharon. I can't get my online votes to go through, AND the phone lines are jammed. My sister and I are working the re-dials on our cellphones, but it's tough to get through. I guess that's a good thing, huh?

ETA: Man, I got screwed. They only gave me nine votes before they said I reached my limit! I call foul!!!

Banner by Sharon
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I thought Cam should have got more than 7, he did much better than the boxer and  he got 7 as well. Loved the superman quote. I voted on line (eventually) Brian did the phone. Cam looked really good on the floor, be nice if he did a waltz next week.

Take care,
Enis

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

I thought Cam should have got more than 7, he did much better than the boxer and  he got 7 as well. Loved the superman quote. I voted on line (eventually) Brian did the phone. Cam looked really good on the floor, be nice if he did a waltz next week.

Take care,
Enis

I agree, Enis. Jennie Garth and her partner FELL DOWN and got the same score. I think Cam was cheated. 

Banner by Sharon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I'm still trying to do online but no luck.  I can get to abc.com ok, but it won't
let me go any further & drops.  At least I got the phone votes.  But I'll keep
trying.  Maybe it's just jammed with all the voters.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I didn't have any problems with the online voting.  I too thought Cameron did better this week than last.  He seemed a little less nervous and it showed on the dance floor.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I was lucky enough to cast my votes by phone and online tonight!

I think that Cam deserved more than a 7 but hopefully he'll get it next week!  I thought he improved a lot!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Well I thought he did better this week also
I was able to CALL in only 8 times and then the lines were clogged I guess
and have not be able to get to vote online at all. will go back and keep trying!!
Hey, at least we keep trying

Ande
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
FINALLY!  I had no trouble on the phones, but online was not cooperating, but I used the link here & that one worked!!  So Cam you have all 22 votes from me!! And I thought Cam did well this wk, too, & better than his scores.
He did move his hips & I, too, commented on it while he was dancing.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Yep, the online thing was tricky for me, too, but I was finally able to get all my votes cast. 22 votes for Cameron. I thought he was good. Much better than I expected, to be honest, and much improved from last week. He definitely loosened up a bit. Wonder how long before he just takes the shirt completely off.

ITA Christy.... nothing wrong with Clark Kent!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Okay, did my duty for TK! Voted for Cam 33 times (texted and online twice --made the hubby register and then voted for him) and all [/B][I]before I even got to see the show I tivoed. See how much I love you TK!! Good luck, Cam! Hope you make it through to next week!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I agree I thought he did better this week than last week and also I agree with Alina, he seemed nervouse tonight.   I called in on my home and cell phones.    I didn't have any problems getting through.

Can't wait to read TK's thoughts on today's episode.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

I thought Cam did much better than last week.  Definitely should have received more than 21.  Between friends and family, got him 150 votes.  GO CAM!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Well, I did my thing!  I got family and friends to participate and I voted under 4 e-mail addresses for 44 votes plus 11 from the phone voting.  I did have trouble online but took a break, tried again and got through.  Cameron will make it to the next round, I'm sure.  The judges were definitely too hard on him and Edyta.  He'll show them next week!

Maria

TKdreamey

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
ITA with everyone. Cam got cheated tonight. He sure deserved better than 7/21. And I have to say, I totally disagree with the judge who said that "because he looked like the Greek God on the dance floor, people would expect better performance". On the contrary, I think his sexy behind was sooo distracting, nobody cared how he shook it. LOL.

Got all our votes in...No Problem.

Emeraldax

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
I didn't have any problems voting on my two phones last night.

Man, I realized this morning that I actually have four accounts at abc.com.  WTF?  I think it was one of those things where I forgot I had an account and set up another one.  Whatevs!  That means I got 66 votes in. 

And I realized just now that I actually have a second cell phone that I'm not using but I still have because I couldn't cancel the account.  Glad it can be useful for something. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Cameron DID look much better last night. I was thinking that he could give Kamar D - R a run for his money with those swiveling hips and sassy shoulder moves!
Cam got all the votes I was allowed to cast last night.
You go, kid!

Donna K.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

I also thought Cam did better this week than last.  I had no trouble voting by phone with my landline, but when Lex tried on a cell phone, she could only get 5 votes in. 

Thanks Fil!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
I got all my votes in too.My grandma lets me use her phone so got more votes in for Cam. Ok,ITA with all,Cam definitely deserved higher scores.And poor Jenny Garth falls her partner trips over her and yet she gets the same scores as Cam,Not fair. But then again,not surprised with these judges that i hate.lol.Wayne Newton is a really nice guy,but the man needs to go tonight.He has the lowest scores and the only thing that may pull him threw is his fans.

I am thinking the bottom 2 tonight should be Wayne&Albert with Wayne leaving i hope. Um..i think we may have trouble with Juliann&Helio,lol,they will be hard to beat,and you can see how the judges adore Julieann.The Cheetah girl,lol,i so don't want to win,so not fair with her having been a dancer.Tonight always makes me nervous,lol.  I sure don't want to see my Maks leave,anyone that knows me knows i love him,lol,but LOVE TK much more and only for TK would i not vote for him.I know,i know we are supposed to be voting for the dancers not the pros.lol. Ok rambled enough here. Go Cam!Good Luck!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Got all my 30+ votes in last night and called my friends and family to remind them to do the same. 

I was very pleased with Cam's performance.  He really was much better than I thought he would be.  I was happy to vote for him.

I so agree with all who think he got cheated with the 21 points.  I can't believe they gave Jennie the same score after that fall!

And Gina, what is it with cats fascination with the show?  My cat sits and watches it too.  The only other tv she watches is animal channels funniest videos.

Jackie
tygrrr

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Hmmm maybe I should let me cat out to see if he enjoys watching the show. usually he just likes his birdie/squirrel movies/dvds...
I start voting right away on the phone when the show starts ,and have been lucky enough to get in right away...I also cast a bunch of votes online...gotta love clearing those cookies...though it seems to work best with explorer,not as well with netscape.
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKforMe
Got all my 30+ votes in last night and called my friends and family to remind them to do the same. 

I was very pleased with Cam's performance.  He really was much better than I thought he would be.  I was happy to vote for him.

I so agree with all who think he got cheated with the 21 points.  I can't believe they gave Jennie the same score after that fall!

And Gina, what is it with cats fascination with the show?  My cat sits and watches it too.  The only other tv she watches is animal channels funniest videos.

Jackie

I think they like Bright Shiny Things, frankly.  There's tons of sparkle and glitter and movement on DWTS, that's for sure! 

The kittens (they're my son's babies, btw, so I guess they're my grandfurchildren) are also fascinated with my jewelry.  When I have stuff sitting out, Jonas (boykitty) sits on top of piles of gemstones like a dragon on his hoard.  the Princess Aphrael (babygirlkitty) loves to pick up little ziplock baggies full of pretty things and run away with them. 

Here are the two little angels - they're siblings rescued from a feral mom:

Aphrael
Jonas

Sorry this post got way WAY off topic.

Go Cam!

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Gina they are adorable.  Thanks for sharing.  I have to say the girl kitty has good taste.... ****drooling over jewelry pics of ear rings **** 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKforMe

Jackie

I think they like Bright Shiny Things, frankly.  There's tons of sparkle and glitter and movement on DWTS, that's for sure! 

The kittens (they're my son's babies, btw, so I guess they're my grandfurchildren) are also fascinated with my jewelry.  When I have stuff sitting out, Jonas (boykitty) sits on top of piles of gemstones like a dragon on his hoard.  the Princess Aphrael (babygirlkitty) loves to pick up little ziplock baggies full of pretty things and run away with them. 

Here are the two little angels - they're siblings rescued from a feral mom:

Aphrael
Jonas

Sorry this post got way WAY off topic.

Go Cam!

TOO CUTE! Thank you for sharing Gina. Yes, GO Cam!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.