Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Bradygrl67

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi all. I was just watching Thronston on The View today and he mentioned his web site. I have been going to a soap forum for years, but they never talk AMC. Of coarse that will not be much of a problem since IM giving up the soap when Thornston leaves and just sticking with my original soap, DOOL.

I just think Thornston is a wonderful actor and would like to figure out what he will be up to when he leaves.

Its also nice to meet a new set of friends with the same interersts. IM forty something, married, loves to read, write watch all kinds of shows. Hope to get to know you all.

Lori
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome to the board.  I thought it was great when TK gave a shout out to Kathy, Christy and Gina on the View!!  They deserve it.  They really put a lot of hard work into this site . . . and it shows.

Wait until you navigate around and see all there is to see.  Especially the old clips.

I know how I'll be spending alot of early Saturday and Sunday mornings once TK is no longer on AMC.  I haven't even grasped that fact yet, but I know I'll always have this board to get my fix!!.

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Welcome Lori - You will love it here  - June is right on - Christy, Kathy, and Gina do so much for us and they spoil us so much - We are all so grateful to them - I am gone from AMC when TK is gone and flashbacks will not do - We have all of our flashbacks right here - Really enjoyed TK on the View and he is the greatest - Peggy

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Lori:

This is a great site, the people are very nice and it is ran very well by an extremely efficient group of moderators. 

I got here accidentally and now I thoroughly enjoy it.

I watched the , " View " and it was only the second maybe third time I watched it.  The fact that recognition and gratitude was expressed for the moderators of his site was not only decent but you see a real human being in this man. 

Welcome and you will enjoy it here.

Megan
Bradygrl67

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi all...

I can already tell I will enjoy it here. You all seem so friendly and informative. I actually started AMC right along the time TK joined. I have left a soap before for my fave. Its a shame that they will lose one of there most popular characters. I just hope TK can possibly jump on board a show. I could so see him do a show like Flashforward, or maybe a cop show.

IM sure I will be around a lot. Thanks for the welcomes

Oh and congrats to the shout out that was given by TK.
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Hi Lori, to the board.  I know you will love it here, as we do.

The mods Kathy, Christy and Gina really spoil us rotten. Look forward to posting with you.

Take care,
Enis

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.