Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Jan recommended this song a few month’s ago during another rough time for Zendall and I already had another song in mind but turns out IMO this song is perfect for this past week scenes.  The song is a Folk song by Kalai with very Zach centric lyrics and focuses on the strong sense of Zach and Kendall's ability to channel each other and know what the other is thinking and know when something is wrong. 

If you are not familiar with Kalai, he is a Hawaiian born artist that I had never heard but his music draws me in and is sort of a combination of Dave Matthews, Paul Simon, James Taylor, and John Mayer.  Hope you like it.

Thank you Jan for introducing me to this song. 

Comments are always appreciated and welcome.  Thanks for watching.

Vickie

Download File

Strong Ties.wmv

To Watch

Video iPod Download File

Strong Ties.mp4

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
OMG Vickie! When I stop bawling maybe  I'll be more coherent.  That tugged at every heart string I own.  You did an amazing job.  I knew your talents and that song were a perfect match.  It was most definitely well worth the wait.

Thank you for making my vision a reality.
I am off to watch again.

Jan

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Vickie - I hope you're happy.  There will be many a fans turned to puddles after watching this one.  It was absolutely beautiful.  I just hope I can pick myself up off of the floor (only to watch it again and fall to pieces once more).  Great Job!!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Wow--Vicks---that was just beyond words-----I can't even see the keyboard----totally awesome hon----Great song---never heard of Kalai before --- but rest assured I will be Limewiring them. This is how the montage should have gone down.

Fil

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Vickie that was breathtaking!  Thank you

Thanks Mon
tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Vickie, when I saw these scenes on the show this week, I started stalking a bit for the video I knew you would make! This was amazing. And as others have said, it really pulls at the heartstrings. I loved it and the song was perfect--so Zach Slater! This video is beautiful and I especially loved the photo album in the beginning and the effects at the end. Thank you for sharing this! I just want to hug someone after watching this.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
idonthave1

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Wow, Vickie, I'm touched with the scenes you played out, the special effect you had, plus the song, ---- EXCELLENT !

The mvid gave me a different perspective of how I have known this couple. Either one of them is perfect, but they compliment each other. 

And YES........Kaniela Ka Lei Ali’i ‘O’ Kalani Kala’i (Kalai) is a Hawaiian. I'm glad one of our Hawaiian artists has taken a center stage in one of your perfect mvids.

Jan, thank you for the song suggestion.

Vickie, thank you for sharing,
Bonnie 
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Absolutely haunting. It just breaks my heart to watch it.  I love the song, and will definitely look for more of his music.
Thank you Vickie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Beautifully haunting video and song Vickie. Channeling each other is the strong bond that Zach and Kendall share and I hope that the writers focus on that in the present s/l. This bond is what will always bring them back together.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
You see Vickie, this is why I never miss one of your videos!  That right there!
This is just awesome & I'm a mess now.  Thanks for capturing these moments
so eloquently. 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.