Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
GotInfo Spoilers:

AMC Spoilers for the week of April 9th, 2007

JR makes one last appeal for Babe to give them another chance but she sticks to her resolve.

Adam appears before Krystal, who pours out her heart as her water breaks and she goes into labor.

Kendall is privately concerned over her sister’s feelings Zoe but Babe is happy for her friend.

Erica is speechless to learn Ryan and Annie are going to get married.

Erica sees Adam’s real pain and challenges her former husband to be the man she knows he is.

Ryan and Zoe encounter each other at the urologist’s office and soon get past their mutual awkwardness.

Josh asks Zach for a job at Cambias and won’t take no for an answer.

Colby fights her panic and helps Krystal deliver a healthy baby girl.

JR and Babe are sickened to learn that Adam abandoned left Krystal when she was in labor.

Jonathan can’t believe his eyes when he meets Ava and learns she’s Lily’s half-sister.

Di becomes angry over Aidan and Jonathan’s attitude towards Ava.

Josh thinks Bianca might have to accept the fact that Zoe is right to push her away.

Barbara isn’t pleased when Jack arranges for her to move to the Valley Inn.

Zach is outraged after getting a call concerning his father.

http://p068.ezboard.com/AMC-Spoilers-for-the-week-of-April-9th-2007/fifyouonlyknewfrm11.showMessage?topicID=55.topic

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the spoilers Alina.  I keep waiting for the spoilers that don't have the Hacks fingerprints all over them, but I can see this is not going to be the week for that. 

The spoiler about the urologist's office - I'll definitely be getting my FF button ready for that one.  I can't stomach anymore sperm talk.  I've hit my limit. 

And the Josh demanded a job from Zach spoiler: NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.  Please, please, please new HW, undo that one.  I don't want Josh in any Zach storylines.  I'm sick of TIIC putting the characters I hate in the same scenes with Zach.  I want them far away from Zach so I can FF through them. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the spoilers Alina.

We have some boring weeks ahead of us.  Practically no Zach and all about the Martins and the Careys, yuk!

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I gather we're going to have to suffer through a dreary April since it seems that the Hack won't depart till the end of the month.  It would be just like her to have Ryan reverse his procedure so that we are cursed with more Laverys in the future.

The three ring circus that McTavish created with the Chandler/Carey/Martin s/ls should be moved to Primetime to join some of the boring situation comedies.

New writers please get us off this ridiculous merry-go-round that is testing our patience and insulting our intelligence.

chuggard

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
I gather we're going to have to suffer through a dreary April since it seems that the Hack won't depart till the end of the month.  It would be just like her to have Ryan reverse his procedure so that we are cursed with more Laverys in the future.

The three ring circus that McTavish created with the Chandler/Carey/Martin s/ls should be moved to Primetime to join some of the boring situation comedies.

New writers please get us off this ridiculous merry-go-round that is testing our patience and insulting our intelligence.

Amen to that Daiva! 
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks Alina.

I can't come up with any good things to say about the spoilers.  So I will just hope that they are pulling the no spoiling of Zach and Zen because they want us to watch.  If this is all we get of Zach and Zen this is going to be one boring week for me to be home watching live.

I just have to say I still love seeing your cute banner!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Josh asks Zach for a job at Cambias and won’t take no for an answer.

Zach is outraged after getting a call concerning his father.

Josh has the most interesting resume of anyone on this show, MD and cosmetics marketing going back and forth between the two jobs.  I can't imagine what he would do at Cambias or why he would want to work there (no Babe).  I hope Kendall isn't going to step in on behalf of Josh.

My guess is Zach's call has something to do with the defense ACS is mounting.  One of the media pics shows ACS in a wheelchair.  We are probably headed for a murder trial in May during sweeps.

I agree with Diva that we have to suffer through one more month of McT craziness.  I hate our Zachless days (although I enjoy the PC clips from Cheri), but maybe less is more until McT is completely out of the picture.
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpenny
I hate our Zachless days (although I enjoy the PC clips from Cheri), but maybe less is more until McT is completely out of the picture.

That's a good point.  Something tells me the Hack is going to try to annoy us as much as possible before she's completely out the door. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

OK, I am trying to think positive here.  Remember some of the best Zach/Zach and Kendall scenes were never spoilered at all. "I Will" immediately comes to mind.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

OK, I am trying to think positive here.  Remember some of the best Zach/Zach and Kendall scenes were never spoilered at all. "I Will" immediately comes to mind.

You're right about that Ann.  They already know we're watching.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Apparently from what I've been reading the new HW shows start May 1.  I sure hope it's better than what we've been getting.  Friday and Monday shows were so boring I FF through the entire show.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

Apparently from what I've been reading the new HW shows start May 1.  I sure hope it's better than what we've been getting.  Friday and Monday shows were so boring I FF through the entire show.

You know what's sad I watched it live and I can't tell you who was on it.  I must have zoned the whole thing out.  That would never happen if Zach was on.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

You know what's sad I watched it live and I can't tell you who was on it.  I must have zoned the whole thing out.  That would never happen if Zach was on.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the ratings were for those two days.  If Frons wasn't so damn arrogant and intent on shoving his "vision" off on all of us then the Zach-free days might be a plus right now, because it would force him to open his eyes to the fact that people don't care about the Laverys or the Careys or the crap he's trying to peddle, and it would force him to reevaluate his "vision" for what AMC should be.  But Frons is too wrapped up in what he wants to care about what the viewers want. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

I have a feeling he knows what the fans wants, that is why he ONLY scoops what we don't want.  Who other then me was shocked as hell to see not only Kendall but Zach and Zen????????  I was prepared to stop my burner because I didn't think they would be on.  Frons knows what pulls the fans in, so he isn't scooping it to force us to watch everyday in HOPES that Zach and Kendall are on.  He may be dumb but definitely not stupid.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:

I have a feeling he knows what the fans wants, that is why he ONLY scoops what we don't want.  Who other then me was shocked as hell to see not only Kendall but Zach and Zen????????  I was prepared to stop my burner because I didn't think they would be on.  Frons knows what pulls the fans in, so he isn't scooping it to force us to watch everyday in HOPES that Zach and Kendall are on.  He may be dumb but definitely not stupid.

I agree.  I've been saying that for months, Frons knows most of us don't give a crap about watching when Zach isn't on so he thinks he can trick us into watching.  His lack of regard for what the audience wants is sickening. 

I have a question about ratings: If a person tunes in for just the first few minutes and then stops does that show up in the ratings as if the person watched the whole hour, or do you have to watch the whole show for it to register in the ratings.  This is totally irrelevant to me anyway because I don't have a nielsen box, but I was just curious. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 

I was wondering about viewer count, as well.  I rarely ever watch live feed, as they don't have a TV at work, but I rarely miss it on SoapNet.  Do they count the evening viewers?  When they say the viewers are down, I am not sure if they count the Soapnet watchers or not.  I watched the show when I was in high school.  I loved Karen Lynn Gorney as Tara and Richard Hatch (I believe) as Philip.  But then grown up life came roaring from the south and I had to quit.  I have just started watching again on SoapNet and TK has me hooked.  Bad.   

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:

DITTO on that Cindy.  Notice how the previews for today had no Zach or Kendall scenes and the previews for tomorrow again no Zen scenes. Frons is arrogant but not stupid.

GoodSamaritan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
I have a question about ratings: If a person tunes in for just the first few minutes and then stops does that show up in the ratings as if the person watched the whole hour, or do you have to watch the whole show for it to register in the ratings.  This is totally irrelevant to me anyway because I don't have a nielsen box, but I was just curious. 

I remember reading somewhere that if an hour-long program is viewed for at least 5 minutes - it does in fact register in the ratings. I'm not completely sure, but I can vaguely remember reading something about that.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.