Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Monday, June 17 – ALL MY CHILDREN
Determined to show the people in Pine Valley that he is a force to be reckoned with, Billy Clyde Tuggle buys himself the makeover of a lifetime. Lea confronts Zach about his relationship with Kendall. Does he still love her or is he ready to move on? Opal walks into Pete’s bedroom and sees a vision she’d like to forget. Heather and AJ realize they share a special bond. What is it and will it bring them closer to the exclusion of Miranda?.

Wednesday, June 19 – ALL MY CHILDREN
Knowing how much Cara misses her son, JR plays Prince Charming and gives Cara a surprise she’ll never forget. Opal is stunned when a realtor propositions her to sell Cortlandt Manor. Initially she is adamant that she has no intentions of moving. However, when she learns Pete has rented his own place, she has a change of heart. But just who will be the new owner of Cortlandt Manor? Although Cassandra has returned home, Lea is convinced there is more mystery behind her homecoming. While Lea tries to investigate, Jesse falls deeper into Uri’s clutches.

Monday, June 24 – ALL MY CHILDREN
Colby thanks David for bailing her out of her financial woes, but will their partnership take a new turn? Dixie informs Joe that Billy Clyde Tuggle is alive and back in Pine Valley. When Joe comes face to face with Billy Clyde, he gets more than he bargains for. Lea informs Jesse that whoever dumped Cassandra back at the house was trying to make a statement, but what and why? Is Jesse’s time as a free man running out?

Wednesday, June 26 – ALL MY CHILDREN
Miranda’s life at school gets even rougher when she is shown a disturbing picture of herself in an uncompromising situation---but with whom? David and Colby relish in afterglow, but now that David has helped Colby out, what surprise does she have in store for him? Brooke makes it clear to JR that she is charge of all things concerning Chandler Enterprises, but JR won’t sit idly back, but who in Pine Valley does he enlist to help him regain control of his life?

Two spoilers jump out!
Not sure what happens next week that gets Lea to a place where she feels she could ask Zach that question BUT fingers crossed that Zach answers exZACHLY the way I hope he does, lol.

Other spoiler is just vomit inducing!  David & Colby?  David?  David & Colby?  YUCK, spit! 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Two spoilers jump out!
Not sure what happens next week that gets Lea to a place where she feels she could ask Zach that question BUT fingers crossed that Zach answers exZACHLY the way I hope he does, lol.

Other spoiler is just vomit inducing!  David & Colby?  David?  David & Colby?  YUCK, spit! 

Thanks for posting, Alina.  My head is spinning a-la-Exorcist at "David & Colby relish in afterglow"!  Are the old writers back?  Disgusting, certainly puke-worthy image in my head!

But I am thrilled that Cassandra is home, even if the Yuri/Jeese/Zach story continues.  I am feeling good about Lea questioning Zach's feelings for Kendall.  No matter what Zach's answer, it is clear that Lea the iceberg is thawing, LOL.

As for the rest, I wonder whether it will be BCT or David who buys Cortland Manor.  With Ryass absent, they are the only back-handed ones in town.  

It's a shame that Zach is only mentioned once, but I am hoping it is Zach that Joonyer goes to for help, I always enjoyed Zoonyer scenes 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Two spoilers jump out!

I feel the same way re Zach and Lea - though I honestly think it's a little presumptuous to ask such a question considering the short time she's known Zach. Unless it's a question asked in her official capacity, but I still can't see that either. Regardless.....I can't wait for that scene!

Re David and Colby...ewwwwwwwwwww!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
It's a shame that Zach is only mentioned once, but I am hoping it is Zach that Joonyer goes to for help, I always enjoyed Zoonyer scenes 

searose, I'm guessing it's Cara. I really enjoyed Zach and the old Joonyer - so I'd be interested to see him with this one.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
AMC – Week of July 1

ALL MY CHILDREN – Chapter 10, Part 1
Zach and Lea chase a lead to learn more about the Koslov family, but will they find the answers they need to prove Zach’s innocence? Can Dixie uncover the mysteries of Dr. Anders’ past? Miranda and AJ find themselves tangled up together in a fraught moment. Jesse crosses the line with Uri --- will he survive?

ALL MY CHILDREN – Chapter 10, Part 2
Will David be able to win over Pine Valley when he tells his side of the story on “Talk Tempo?” Cassandra learns devastating news from Angie that will change her life forever. Will Cara be able to play by her own rules once JR expresses how he feels?

AMC – Week of July 8

ALL MY CHILDREN – Chapter 11, Part 1
Zach and Lea receive the missing piece of the puzzle in the mysterious death of Uri. Will it be enough to clear Zach of murder or further incriminate him? Colby baits Celia into helping her plan a gala for Chandler Media, but what’s her ulterior motive? Heather moves in on AJ and Miranda, but will she be able to accept their close friendship?

ALL MY CHILDREN – Chapter 11, Part 2
Kendall returns---but does she come back to Pine Valley? JR gives Cara a surprise she won’t forget. Jesse tells Uri their partnership is over. Is it the end or does Jesse bring more danger to his family?

AMC – Week of July 15

Spoilers for the two episodes posted on July 15 ;-)

ALL MY CHILDREN – Chapter 12, Part 1
In her hour of need, Angie finds herself alone. Miranda and Bianca reflect on their journey together over the years. Will Zach and Lea finally give in to the passion that’s building between them?

ALL MY CHILDREN – Chapter 12, Part 2
Once Zach learns that Jesse had a hand in framing him for murder, will their friendship survive or will Jesse be in even more danger? Dimitri tells Brooke to pack her bags---they have plans together. Colby comes up with a sure-fire way to raise money for the Miranda Center, but will she be able to take the heat? YES! Do it! Zach deserves a little lovin! Glad that Zach finally knows. I hope Zach finds out from Jesse and not some way else. Either way, uh-oh!

Edited to add more info.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks, Alina! After what happened this week, I wonder if we can trust TOLN to show all the Zach scenes

I hope the "Jesse will be in even more danger" means that Zach and Jesse only pretend to be on the outs as a way to get Uri but it is risky.

And wouldn't it have been nice for Zach and Lea to have gotten enough screen time to show the passion building between them?? I just do not trust TOLN to come through on these spoilers!!!!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
They better show his scenes!

If it makes you feel better, several scenes were scooped for other characters that didn't happen in the last episode. We still got cheated but at least it wasn't just his scenes getting dropped. And who knows, maybe it will be shown next episode (hahahaha ha).

I hope the next episodes leading up to the 15th will focus a little more time on their developing relationship and building passion and that "desk" finally makes an appearance!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for posting these, Alina.

In her hour of need, Angie finds herself
alone.
Really?  Alone?  You mean David the Savior won't be there? 

I truly hope Zach finds out from Jesse and not from someone else.  Zach has been betrayed by so many people in his life, that for once, I would like to see him not feel like he was betrayed.  But if he does find out from Jesse, there will be no question whether their friendship can survive.

Colby is now involved in Miranda Center?  THAT will be hard to swallow!  Brooke I could understand, since she ran a similar shelter back in the old days.  Or even David, since he is trying to improve his image.  But Colby?  Come on!

Christy, I am so with you, they need to "show" us the passion building between Zach and Lea, not just "referring" to it.  If TPTB can get over their fascination with David/Colby/Petey/Celia, there can be more time for some great Zcenes!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.