Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Promo

Monday, September 4, 2017 Episode #7664
Quinn shows her appreciation to Ridge for standing up for her and ridding their lives of Sheila.
With the unwilling assistance of Charlie, Sheila concocts a plan to ensure that Eric becomes hers.
Tuesday, September 5, 2017 Episode #7665
Sheila creates a situation between Quinn and Ridge where she predicts that they will act on their true feelings for each other.
Bill attempts to take control of an out of control family member as to not make a scene.
Wednesday, September 6, 2017 Episode #7666
CJ finally makes a firm decision about what he wants to do regarding the Spectra building.
Maya becomes insecure when she witnesses the closeness between Nicole and Lizzy.
Thursday, September 7, 2017 Episode #7667
Maya gets Rick on board to ensure that there is a greater distance between Nicole and Lizzy.
Sally pays a visit to Steffy to inform her of her future business and personal plans
Friday, September 8, 2017 Episode #7668
Nicole confronts Maya about her idea for Zende to be promoted within Forrester Creations.
Brooke attempts to stand by her man even though Bill will not divulge what is weighing on his mind.

Casting
September 4 and 5 -- Dan Martin returns as Lt. Baker
September 5 and 6 -- Linsey Godfrey returns as Caroline Spencer
September 5 and 6 -- Aaron D. Spears returns as Justin Barber
September 5, 6, and 8 -- Mick Cain returns as CJ Garrison
September 5 -- Jackson & Leighton Rapo return as Douglas
September 5 -- Theodora Greece returns as Alison
September 6 -- Gianna & Isabella return as Lizzy

SHEILA TARGETS QUINN AND RIDGE
Sheila hatches a new plot to get closer to Eric, and sets her sights on his wife and son. “Quinn is somebody who won’t get out of the way and Sheila believes that she is somebody who needs to get out of the way,” chuckles Sheila’s portrayer, Kimberlin Brown. “Sheila is convinced that Quinn still has feelings for Ridge, and she firmly believes that it’s only a matter of time before one of them slips up — and Sheila will be there to catch it.”
Brown says that Sheila is even more determined than ever to get Quinn out of Eric’s life. “Sheila’s feelings for Quinn are pretty self-explanatory,” Brown notes. “She cheated on Eric in the worst possible way, with his own son, and Sheila knows that feelings for someone just don’t go away. Eric might be forgiving and he has that nature, but Sheila is not and does not. It really vexes her whenever Quinn makes a comment like, ‘Well, Eric has forgiven me,’ in her flippant kind of way. Sheila just looks at her in disbelief. The words are there, but the actions are not, and Sheila’s examining her actions much more closely now. Take a close look whenever Sheila confronts Quinn about what she has done and how easily Quinn shrugs it off. She doesn’t even seem remotely upset or remorseful to Sheila and that is cause for concern. She needs Eric to see Quinn for who she really is, and is it the loving, devoted wife? Not so much.”
Sheila feels that she will be able to achieve her goal without a fuss. “She probably won’t have to do much,” shrugs Brown.
“Since Quinn and Ridge are still in one another’s orbit, she believes it’s a pretty safe bet that they’ll self-sabotage eventually and for Sheila, the sooner, the better.”
In the end, Brown adds, “Sheila wants that portrait above the fireplace. She’s still a little bent that she didn’t have her portrait above the fireplace when she was married to Eric the last time. For her to come back and see Stephanie replaced by Quinn, her immediate reaction was, ‘Whoa! Hold on. Why didn’t I have my day of glory above the fireplace?’ For Sheila, in her mind-set, when you have that position of prestige in Eric’s home, it pretty much seals the deal — and Sheila wants to seal the deal.”

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Asshole: You're not going to be loyal to me
Liam: I'm tired of the lies.
Liam: Arrest my father. He's responsible for the fire at Spectra.
Caroline: It's over, Uncle Bill
Thomas: This is insane
Asshole: You will not get away with it
Liam: I believe I just did
Asshole: If this is my last breath (?) you will not get away with this.
Me: I just wish Ridge had the pleasure of seeing Asshole hauled away.

CBS must be too cheap to pay an announcer anymore because there wasn't one this time.

Thanks for the spoilers!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks!!

Some more little spoilers

• Sheila informed Charlie that he will herp her get back into the Forrester estate.
  • Quinn and Ridge bonded over their distaste for Sheila.
  • Liam fantasized about how to usurp his father's power.
  • Sheila mistook Ridge and Quinn's friendship for lust.
  • Liam was torn over whether to tell Thomas about Bill's manipulations.
  • Bill met with CJ to discuss the sale of the Spectra property.
  • Ridge and Rick were impressed by Zende's designs.
  • Maya became concerned when she overheard Lizzy call Nicole "Mama".

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Monday, September 11, 2017 Episode #7669
Torn between his relationship with his father, and doing the right thing, Liam makes a bold move that takes the powerful Dollar Bill Spencer by surprise.
Steffy unknowingly interrupts Katie’s secret liaison with Wyatt when she arrives unannounced.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 Episode #7670
Enraged, and in disbelief over Liam’s disloyalty, Bill surprises his son with a knock-down.
Brooke tries desperately to put the pieces of the puzzle together regarding Bill’s astonishing news.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 Episode #7671
Ridge becomes nostalgic about Brooke after she fills him in about Bill and Spencer Publications.
Sally’s outlook about her future goes from one spectrum to the other, when she receives bad news and then receives great news.

Thursday, September 14, 2017 Episode #7672
A terrible memory causes Bill, for the first time, to begin to realize he may have taken things too far.
Sally excitedly shares the news of an unexpected gracious gift, and Spectra Fashions, with the rest of the gang.

Friday, September 15, 2017 Episode #7673
As Brooke begins to put it all together, Bill breaks down and tells her half of the truth.
Steffy displays her concern for Liam and Bill’s relationship by attempting to speak with each of them individually.

Sure, keep using Ridge for Queric or Brill

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
PLEASE B&B NOT bRIDGE again...their latest chapter was lovely but may that

have been their final! Give CaRIDGE a chance....so many chapters!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Well Thorsten gives a new interview - sounds like Bridge will happen - at least to a degree.  

#BoldandBeautiful Ridge Makes His Move

Ridge picks up on the tension between newlyweds Brooke and Bill, and takes the opportunity to let Brooke know that he still cares for her.

Thorsten Kaye: One thing for certain is that Ridge’s feelings for Brooke haven’t changed. He always has and always will love that woman. And his feelings for Bill haven’t changed, either. He knows Bill is a selfish narcissist. He knows the guy is a screwup and figured that it was only a matter of time before he did something that would push Brooke over the edge. In fact, he may be a little more like Ridge than either man would care to admit. Either way, Ridge wants Brooke to know how he truly feels about her.

Though Ridge is laying his heart on the line, he isn’t pressuring Brooke to make a decision right away.

Thorsten Kaye: More than anything, Ridge just wants Brooke to be happy. Of course, he still feels in his heart that she would be happiest with him. Yes, he is pleased to see her fighting with Bill, but Ridge also knows that one fight is not going to make her change her life that drastically. She has been through a lot, and Ridge has put her through a lot. He is aware of that but through it all, he truly believes that Bill is not the man for her and hopes that maybe now, she sees that, too.

Brooke points out that giving Ridge another chance would be difficult with Quinn still hovering about.

Thorsten Kaye: Ridge sees her point. He thinks Brooke feels that Ridge hasn’t quite gotten Quinn out of his system yet. He’s hoping maybe since Eric forgave Quinn that Brooke might be able to forgive him, although she’s clearly right in wondering about the validity of his fidelity. He says he’s over Quinn and insists he didn’t cheat on her but I think he kind of did, and it’s understandable that Brooke’s still holding on to that.

Ridge is prepared to give Brooke time, and hopes that a reunion could be in the works.

Thorsten Kaye: This is not about Bill making a mistake and Brooke moving on to somebody else. It’s about Brooke making the decision about who is the right man to be in her life. To him, this is really about Brooke realizing what she really wants in her life, and hopefully, that’s Ridge. Hopefully, they still have that deep connection where they always find their way back to each other. Ridge wholeheartedly believes that it’s not too late for them. He just has to wait and see if Brooke believes that too.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text

Sharon
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Ok, so Brooke forgave Bill for what he had don to her children and for almost killing Ridge, but she can't do the same for what she did to a girl she barely doesn't know and that has stolen from FC. Ok. And Ridge will be in the middle of Brill drama? No thank u

Promo (transcript please?^^)

Monday, September 18, 2017 Episode #7674
Steffy's struggle is real when she attempts to get Liam to back off of blackmailing Dollar Bill.
Unable to help themselves, Quinn's visit to Sheila turns into a no-holds barred catfight.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 Episode #7675
Ridge garners a new perspective when he learns of Brooke and Bill's current circumstance.
Feeling that he should have been the chosen one, Wyatt is baffled as to why Bill would name Liam the new CEO of Spencer Publications.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 Episode #7676
Liam wastes no time in making major changes to employee and business practices at Spencer.
Steffy makes a shocking request of Brooke to save Liam and Bill from having an all-out war.

Thursday, September 21, 2017 Episode #7677
Having learned of Liam's “gift” to Sally Spectra, an enraged Steffy confronts her nemesis with a rock-solid threat.
Ridge jumps at the opportunity to provoke Bill about his troubles with Brooke.

Friday, September 22, 2017 Episode #7678
Wyatt becomes fiercely determined to uncover the truth of why Liam is now in business with Sally.
Bill makes a desperate plea to Brooke to forgive him for his misdeeds

But actually someone has said to Wyatt he would have been the new CEO or it's only he and his lover that were sure?[confused]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 

Announcer: A line is crossed

Brooke: You punched your own son

Announcer: Now he can lose…

Liam: My father is a criminal

Announcer: …everything

Brooke: When do I stand up and say enough is enough! There are going to be consequences

Asshole: Brooke, don’t go

Me: Yeah, I'm sure there will be consequences. For everyone who wants a new woman for Ridge.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
counting the days till Thursday...Ridge finally ripping into Pig! I would love to see

Ridge punch his lights out!

bRIDGE may happen or not and ever since Brooke didn't tell PIG the reason for her

cancelling the wedding to Ridge...her 'snapping fingers" nonsense is slowing fading

away in my mind... but more importantly Ridge loves her and whoever makes him

happy and puts that beautiful smile on his gorgeous mouth... I'm all for it! 

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Promo

Monday, September 25, 2017 Episode# 7679
Ridge and Eric share a loving father son moment; the first since Eric lashed out at Ridge for his betrayal with Quinn.
An emotional Brooke forces the mighty Bill Spencer to face the fact that he must suffer the consequences for his heartless actions.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 Episode# 7680
On the heels of his heartbreaking encounter with Brooke, Bill returns to Spencer Publications and calls Liam’s bluff.
Rick, Maya and Katie attempt to console Brooke, who eventually breaks down and confides in Katie about why she left Bill.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 Episode# 7681
Steffy attempts to find common ground between Bill and Liam after the changes Liam has made at Spencer.
Sally is overwhelmed with gratitude when Liam gives her yet another astonishing and unexpected gift for Spectra Fashions.

Thursday, September 28, 2017 Episode# 7682
Furious to find out that his brother is blackmailing his father, Wyatt confronts Liam about the recording and reminds him about where he came from.
Feeling as if he has lost everything, Bill finds out that he has a friend, and a supporter, in Steffy.

Friday, September 29, 2017 Episode #7683
Still in the dark about why Brooke left Bill, Ridge does his best to get Brooke to smile, and even offers her back her position at Forrester.
Wyatt warns Liam that Bill, who is feeling more betrayed than ever, will stop at nothing to exact revenge.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 

Announcer: One couple…

Asshole: I’m not ready to give up on our marriage

Announcer: Falling apart…

Brooke: You committed a crime

Announcer: …at the seams

Asshole: Don’t take off your ring

Announcer: And another …

Wyatt: Are you asking me to dare you to be spontaneous

Announcer: Falling head over heels

Katie: I’ll show you spontaneous

Me:[sick]

Thanks for the spoilers! Looking forward to Monday.

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks!

I'm afraid Ridge will ask sorry again to that horribile father who will feel to forgive him from the height of his sainthood

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
week after week I hope that spoilers announce the arrival of a Ridge old flame

maybe from Paris or Ashley from Genoa city .... any body !!!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.