Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
From SOD

Sheila gets a job in close proximity to Forrester Creations, and especially, Eric.

Katie and Wyatt’s relationship is exposed.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Promo (Transcript please?^^)

Monday, October 2, 2017 Episode #7584
Sheila strategically gains employment at an establishment where she can keep a close watch on the Forrester family, and specifically Eric.
Eric hires an estate manager to assist in maintaining the Forrester mansion and its surrounding property.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 Episode #7585
Katie and Wyatt’s private affair is discovered by someone who can either help, or make things very difficult for them.
Sheila concocts a plan that she is confident will make her that next Mrs. Eric Forrester.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 Episode #7586
Bill issues Ridge a warning to stay away from Brooke while he attempts to save their marriage.
Liam surprises Sally with a gift to assist with the refurbishing of Spectra Fashions.

Thursday, October 5, 2017 Episode #7587
Liam’s latest generous gesture to Sally causes a rift between him and Steffy.
Wyatt proves to Bill that his loyalty and dedication is to him and to Spencer Publications.

Friday, October 6, 2017 Episode #7588
Bill and Steffy bond over their frustrations regarding Liam and his affiliation with Sally.
Wyatt confides in Katie his fears about the future of the Spencer family.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Eric: How long has this been going on?
Asshole: I will not be blackmailed by my own son. I will make him wish he never heard my name.
Quinn: Some lucky lady will find you irresistible.
Me: WTF?

Thanks for the spoilers.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
So there's a new guy in town, probably Sheila's kid ,in cahoots with mommy to

seduce Quinn away from OBA...clever!

On a more important note...a beautiful ,mysterious woman should've  come to town

too... to be Ridge's new whirlwind romance!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I just got a Google alert from some source called 'Celebrity Dirty Laundry' so IDK if I'd put much if any stock in it but it's reporting that the next s/l is going to be Douglas' paternity & that Ridge will be the baby-daddy after all.  Now that makes me smile!  Crossing my fingers! 

Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Sharon that is music to my ears...even if that site is not reliable...just the possibility

that Ridge is Douglas's father is thrilling!

Ridge is the world's most romantic lover and loving dad, he should be the father of

many children!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Actually, Anne & I both got 5 more Google alerts this morning saying the same thing - so maybe it'll be true!

Sharon
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I hope it's true.  It would be a much more interesting story for Ridge than another round of Boring Bridge.  There's nothing as sweet as TK with a little child. [smile]
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
It would be great but Celebrity Dirty Laundry is not a great source: mix of spoilers with some speculations (some of them are plausible so sometimes they guess right)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I'm going to take this with a grain of salt until it happens.
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Promo (Transcript please?^^)

Monday, October 9, 2017 Episode #7689
Quinn learns that Mateo possesses a hidden talent that will help ease her pain.
Liam makes it crystal clear to Sally that their trip to San Francisco is strictly business.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 Episode #7690
Sheila uses Mateo’s title change at the Forrester mansion to her advantage as she plans to break up Eric and Quinn’s marriage.
Bill sees red when Justin gives him the 411 on Liam’s exorbitant spending at Spencer Publications.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 Episode #7691
Mateo begins to enjoy the perks of his new position as Quinn’s personal masseuse.
Katie covers about her own passion with Wyatt, when querying Brooke about her relationships with Bill and Ridge.

Thursday, October 12, 2017 Episode #7692
Steffy warns Liam about the possible consequences of continuing his quest for revenge against his father.
Liam finds himself on the receiving end of Bill’s wrath about Brooke and their imploding marriage.

Friday, October 13, 2017 Episode #7693
Unaware that Wyatt is seeing Katie, Quinn makes a plan to find him a date.
Brooke gives Ridge a bit of insight as to why she left Bill.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Liam makes it crystal clear to Sally that their trip to San Francisco is strictly business.

So I wonder if this means that Sally puts the moves on Liam.  That girl sure does like to listen to her Granny, no matter how bad her advice is.  First we steal the Forrester collection; then we steal the Forrester CEO's husband.  Nice.

Quote:
Brooke gives Ridge a bit of insight as to why she left Bill.

I wonder if she tells Ridge about the fire.  She never told Bill why she left Ridge.  Hmmm.
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I hate the poor me act Sally keeps play when she talks about herself like she is the only person who suffered
Shirley is even worst (but this not make Sally innocent), she is "shocked" Steffy, the person they stole from, doesn't have respect for them.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Announcer: Oh so secretive
Brooke: Is there a man in your life?
Announcer: seriously scandalous
New guy: Ready?
Lady Chatterley: ready if you are
Dumbass: thank you for taking such good care of my wife
Announcer: bad to the bone
Asshole: your life is about to go up in flames
Me: Groundhog Day was less predictable

Thanks for the spoilerzzzzzzzzz...

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
...so  "finger snapper"and Ridge are getting closer...I loved the scene when the truth

was told about the kisses and then Ridge dashed out like SUUUUUPER man to be by

RJ bedside...what  a rush!!!

The more I think about, the more I believe that he CAN  NEVER be tied down to one

woman BECAUSE he is dashing, debonair, extraordinaire ,sexy,Ridge Forrester!jmo

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Where in the H*** is Sheila getting this money?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
let today be the day

that Ridge is called away

to experience a new ,,,anything,,,please B&B,STOP the merry go round!!!!!!!!!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Promo (transcript?^^)

Monday, October 16, 2017
* Quinn loses it when she walks in on Wyatt and Katie sharing an intimate moment.
* Brooke confesses to Rick and Maya the messy details about her breakup with Bill.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017
* Clever Sheila attempts to befriend Pam, feeling she may be an asset to her future.
* Eric is forced to deal with the aftermath of Quinn’s cruel behavior towards Katie.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017
* Ridge and Liam trade interrogations; each not receiving the answers that they seek.
* Steffy coerces Bill into looking inward and making an admission of guilt regarding Liam.

Thursday, October 19, 2017
* Liam issues a stern warning to Justin about the ramifications that will come from his lack of loyalty.
* Steffy presents Dollar Bill with a major stipulation when she offers to mediate between he and Liam.

Friday, October 20, 2017
* Not one to ever be held down for long, Bill congratulates Justin for coming through for him with the right information at the right time.
* Wanting what is best for the Spencer family, Steffy makes a valiant attempt to get Liam to reconcile with Bill.

Steamed at discovering Katie and Wyatt in bed together, Quinn turns her anger on Eric!
We’ve never really seen THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL’s Quinn aim her mean streak at the man she loves most, but this week, Eric will get a healthy serving of his wife’s wrath when she confronts him over having kept her in the dark about Katie and Wyatt’s love affair! He supports this burgeoning romance, but might Eric change his tune when it — or rather, Quinn’s strong reaction to it — threatens the stability of his own marriage?

Quinn Goes Bonkers!
Catching Katie in bed with Wyatt leaves Quinn downright apoplectic as the week commences, but she barely misses a beat before launching a verbal attack against her nemesis and forcibly removing her from between the sheets! “She drags Katie out of bed in her underwear!” laughs Heather Tom (Katie), who describes the confrontation as one viewers won’t want to miss. “These scenes are hysterical.”
Rena Sofer says her character’s reaction is classic Quinn. “She handles it the way you’d expect her to handle the news that her son is dating someone that she absolutely doesn’t approve of — she goes bonkers!”
Needless to say, the incident with his mother leaves Wyatt thoroughly mortified! “When she bursts in, his initial reaction is to hide,” admits Darin Brooks (Wyatt). “He knew Quinn was going to freak out, which is why he’d been putting off telling her about it.”
Though Katie and Wyatt are understandably shaken by this unexpected intrusion, they eventually band together and tell Quinn to butt out. “Wyatt is basically like, ‘Enough is enough,’” says Brooks. “His attitude is, ‘I’m going to do what I want to do, and I’m not going to worry about it if you flip out.’ But it is in the back of his mind, obviously, because he never quite knows what the hell Quinn will do.”

From Bad To Worse!
As she argues with Katie, Quinn makes it clear that she believes this outrageous affair is nothing more than an ugly attempt at payback. “Katie played all this nasty stuff against Quinn by targeting her relationship with Eric,” Sofer notes. “She blackmailed her to get a job at Forrester and pointed a gun at her. So now, she’s sleeping with her son? Quinn clearly sees this as a vendetta.”
But for as shocking as this revelation is, there’s still another surprise in store for Quinn, and it’s one that cuts her to the quick. When Wyatt lets it slip that he and Katie already have Eric’s backing and support, Quinn is floored. “This is almost worse for her,” says Sofer. “Eric is ‘the good one.’ He’s the one who has protected Quinn and defended her, and now, all of a sudden, she finds out he’s been doing something that really isn’t okay with her. Not only did Katie and Wyatt both keep this a secret, but Eric did, too!”

Quinn Calls Out Eric!
By the time Quinn makes it back home, she has some choice words for Eric for keeping her in the dark about her son’s new “love.” Needless to say, it’s going to take a lot more than a dry martini and some soothing words to calm her down! “We know who Quinn is,” says Sofer. “How did Eric think this woman [who doesn’t react well to things that are out of her control] would react?”
This is the first real instance in which Quinn has let loose and read her husband the riot act, Sofer previews. “She’s never had a reason to be angry with him before, because he’s never really crossed her before. She’s angry with him the way a normal wife would be angry with her husband. She’s more hurt than anything.”
Though Eric tries to make a case for why he thinks Katie and Wyatt are good for one another, his words seem to fall on deaf ears. “Eric doesn’t consider this as ‘horrifying’ as Quinn does,” says John McCook (Eric). “He knew it would be a big problem for Quinn, but still, he was okay with keeping it from her.”

Katie Braces For War!
As their spat escalates, Eric’s not sure that he can deal with what he deems to be Quinn’s unreasonable stance. “He’s already been having trouble with her loss of control where Sheila is concerned, and now this,” says McCook. “He knows who she is and who she’s been, but this is going to be a big challenge that they’re going to have to face.”
Unable to mollify his outraged missus, Eric eventually makes the decision to leave the house before either he or Quinn says anything they might come to regret. Following his exit, a tearful Quinn is soon comforted by Mateo! “This will not be the end of this, I’m sure,” says McCook. “We’re just going to have to see if Eric and Quinn can work through this.”
As for Katie, Tom says her alter ego is not going to let the likes of Quinn intimidate her into missing her chance at love. “She’ll go head to head with Quinn if she has to,” says the actress. “Katie believes she deserves to be happy, so at this point, she really doesn’t give a damn!”

Will Steffy & Bill Give In To Attraction?
It’s been a long time since we’ve had any hint of the romantic chemistry that once burned between THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL’s Bill and his now-daughter-in-law, Steffy. But since she offered herself up as a sup port system to the broken man, might there be more to their growing bond than meets the eye?
The In Depth Story: “Even though he has a tough exterior, Bill is very vulnerable, and Steffy is the one person who can really get through to him,” explains Jacqueline MacInnes Wood of her alter ego’s affinity for the deposed tycoon. “She has always been the one who can talk straight with him and push his buttons… to make him look at things differently.”
Having been dumped by Brooke (again!), Bill may be starting to see Steffy in a whole new light — which wouldn’t be good news for Liam! “They had an attraction before,” Wood says. “Don [Diamont, Bill] and I have always tried to play that [as an undercurrent] as much as we possibly could, keeping a hint of it in our scenes. So I’m really excited to see where this may go.
“And I know fans [of Bill and Steffy’s former flirtation] will probably be really excited,” she adds.
Then again, perhaps someone ought to remind Steffy that the actions of a desperate man could potentially be dangerous. Bill is, after all, very desperate indeed, as he attempts to outmaneuver the son who so thoroughly bested him with blackmail. “Is Steffy going to fall into Bill’s arms?” Wood wonders. “Are these true feelings, or could it end up being just a manipulation on Bill’s part?”

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #19 

Announcer: Busted

Lady Chatterley: I knew you were lonely but not desperate

Kwyatt: Hey!

Lady Chatterley: I swear I’ll tear you apart

Announcer: Ruthless

Liam: You confessed and I have it on tape

Announcer: For real

Steffy: What are you going to do

Asshole: I’ll take matters into my own hands

I'm going to have to disagree with Heather Tom. I do want to miss Quinn hauling Katie out of bed in her underwear, and I would not find it "hysterical." Just the opposite.

Thanks for the spoilers...

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Thanks to you!

I so want Ridge far away from all these women: Katie, Quinn and Brooke

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Promo (Transcript?<3)

Monday, October 23, 2017 Episode #7699
Having commandeered the Spencer CEO chair from Liam, Bill makes his son a surprising offer of employment.
Sheila pressures Mateo to accomplish the devious task that she has hired him to complete.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 Episode #7700
Although grateful to Steffy for reuniting him with his father, Liam is unwilling to grant her request to stop helping Sally.
Realizing that his job and his livelihood are in extreme jeopardy, Mateo takes control of the situation with Quinn and quickly defects to her side.

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 Episode #7701
Charlie attempts to warn Pam about her new friendship with Sheila.
Tension runs high when adversaries Quinn and Sheila find themselves staring each other down with Eric in between them.

Thursday, October 26, 2017 Episode #7702
Sheila’s plan to break up Eric and Quinn takes an unexpected turn.
Katie remains skeptical when Wyatt shares with her that Quinn will give them her blessing.

Friday, October 27, 2017 Episode #7703
Shirley offers Sally unsolicited advice and her opinion about how to make Liam her own.
Wyatt vows loyalty to his father as Bill predicts trouble ahead.

DMljWMWWkAAeJpW.jpg large.jpg 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 

Announcer: If you’re looking for good...

Liam: I really think marrying you was the most genius idea

Announcer: Sexy...

Lady Chatterley: What are you doing?

Gamekeeper: Do you want me to stop?

Announcer: Fun...

Katie: Man, I gotta get me one of those

Announcer: You’ve come to the right place

Asshole: The Spencers are back, boys. Spencer2.0

Me: If you're looking for "good/sexy/fun" you're looking in the wrong place.

Thanks for the spoilerzzzz. Next week looks like a real bore.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
No mention of Ridge next week [sadwavey]

I'm racking my brain to find the reason why B&B didn't write a scene for him and

Caroline when she returned..it has to be because there is more to their story and soon

isn't FAST enough!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.