Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Week 17th October 2016

• Donna visits Eric
  • Steffy puts a stop to her reunion with Liam - and comes to a surprising realization about her marriage
  • Wyatt interrupts Liam and Steffy's conversation
  • Steffy asks her husband for forgiveness for letting her use Quinn to distance herself from him
  • Liam is heartbroken after he hears about Steffy and Wyatt renewing their wedding vows
  • Ridge pushes Eric's buttons - and he responds by putting Quinn and Wyatt in charge of Forrester Creations
  • Ridge runs to Brooke to convince her to marry Bill, as Brooke is about to go find Bill, Ridge kisses her
  • Steffy starts to enjoy having her husband as CEO
Eric Wakes Up
The Forrester family is stunned when Eric's condition improves and their patriarch comes out of his coma.
While no one is happier than his beleaguered bride, Quinn, "I can't tell you how thrilled I am," John McCook raves.
John McCook: I was afraid he'd be comatose for weeks, so I talked to the writers and they assured me that was not the case. The said that the story we're telling is Eric and Quinn against the world, and the world against Quinn. They wanted to get right back into it, which means Eric wakes up and starts to slowly feel better.
Quinn is adamant about taking care of her husband despite his family's wishes that she stay away.
John McCook: Quinn takes it upon herself to nurse Eric back to health and they do not want her to be close to him. What they refuse to acknowledge is that Quinn is good for Eric. It's because of her that he begins to stir and try to communicate. His long road to recover will be both a heartbreaking and uplifting story to watch unfold.
True to form, Ridge immediately insists that Eric replace Quinn as his power of attorney and put Ridge back in charge of the decision-making.
John McCook: Ridge lied to everybody about that and Eric quickly becomes aware of Ridge's duplicity regarding the power of attorney. Eric also finds out there was a coup attempt, and that just adds insult to injury, literally. However, Eric digs in his heels against Ridge, and this is going to lead to reorganization of how this family and this business is run. It's more than just a rift. It will have long-lasting complications. Eric may be inhibited by his lack of ability to articulate how he's feeling, but he doe, in his own way, make it very clear to Ridge that he's not going to sign it back.
Eric then finds a new source of support.
John McCook: Wyatt is the only one who observes that maybe there is something real going on here. He sees the effect Eric has had on his mom, and he warms to that. Eric lets Wyatt know that he has to help his mom. When Eric and Quinn sign the marriage certificate in a little faux ceremony at his bedside, and Eric says, "I would very much like to call you son." Wyatt is touched and he becomes an ally to them, which is a good thing because they could really use one. [laughs]

Steffy Reconciles With Wyatt
Wyatt issues Steffy an ultimatum, telling her to come home or else they're through.
Darin Brooks: Steffy decides to come back to Wyatt. He stood by her through the whole wedding fiasco. He feels that he did the right thing and he asks Steffy to do the same. He's very happy, but I do think subconsciously there might be some resentment there for everything Steffy put him through. That said, he's relieved that they are now able to move forward.

Wyatt may have made amends with Steffy, but the fact that his brother was hovering, waiting for the marriage to crash and burn, leaves a bad taste in Wyatt's mouth.
Darin Brooks: This is hard because he know Liam won't back down. Wyatt never did, either. He's still upset, but there's no much he can do about it. He's angry at his brother for not respecting their marriage, but he also believes that the real blame for their separation falls on Steffy. It's a tough spot Wyatt's in.

Source SOD

Monday: Ridge must answer to RJ when he pressures him to stop Brooke from marrying Bill; Katie gives Bill her blessing to marry Brooke.
Tuesday: A sudden change in Eric's health leaves the Forrester family stunned; Eric learns about all that took place during his coma.
Wednesday: Steffy and Liam have an opportunity to act on their feelings for one another; Steffy is guilt-ridden over how recent events have impacted Wyatt.
Thursday:
Ridge nudges Brooke to hurry and marry Bill in order to save Forrester Creations from Quinn; Eric adds a family member to his household.
Friday:
Brooke is thrilled to be united with Donna; Eric entrusts Quinn and Wyatt to act on his behalf at the office while he recovers.

Promo

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Can someone tell me what Ridge says to Quinn in the promo, please?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Says, "I would be more comfortable if you took your gold-digging ways on the road" - then something about, "I'm gonna get rid of you".  That's how I understood him.

Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Donna is back...and under the same roof as Quinn NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE!!

I see a catfight in the near future!

And most importantly....Ridge's KISSING is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Says, "I would be more comfortable if you took your gold-digging ways on the road" - then something about, "I'm gonna get rid of you".  That's how I understood him.

Thanks!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Eric is such an ass. He chose homicidal maniac Quinn over his family and Ridge is the bad guy? Weak whiny Wyatt is the perfect son for him.

Saw a picture of the kiss in the magazine and well, I already know I'm gonna be a sucker for it...

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Christy...ITA ...Eric is that... and his decisions are a clear indication that he has lost the

little mind he has left but all this drama is

secondary...Ridge's kisses are number ONE and I can hardly wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------
Thorsten is the Best....Better than the REST!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
The sooner Donna gets there.. the better..."Quinn goody two shoes" has passed the

expiration date...enough already! Quinn's fangs have to come out and just in time for

Halloween! LOL

Ridge needs to be vindicated!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 

The impending marriage of Brooke Logan (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Dollar Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) on CBS’s The Bold and the Beautiful could be a disaster waiting to happen—but it’s great news for Wink Martindale. The game show icon will play the Reverend Brown, who is all set to officiate the sudsy nuptials in episodes airing October 26, 27, 28 and 31.

“I’ve finally made it!” the 82-year-old Martindale says with a laugh. “When I was a boy growing up in Tennessee, my mother, God bless her, always wanted me to be a preacher. She’d say, ‘Son, with your voice, I think God intended you to do work in the ministry.’” But Martindale, who had his heart set on a career in radio, wasn’t having it. “It took me years to convince Mother that you don’t just become a preacher. You have to be called to the ministry. She finally accepted that, though it took years. So when I got the preacher job on B&B I thought, ‘Mom would be so proud.’ She got her wish at last!”

That’s not the only reason she’d be bursting buttons. “Mom used to listen to all the old radio soaps—When a Girl Marries, Young Widder Brown, Stella Dallas, Lorenzo Jones,” recalls Martindale. “They were 15 minutes-long back then, all lined up every afternoon in a three-hour block, and she’d never miss a day. I’d sit with her and listen to the shows when I got home from school and I got addicted, too. So now that I’m a preacher on a soap I feel like I’ve made good in two ways!”

That said, his B&B gig was no breeze. According to a show rep, Reverend Brown finds himself in an extremely awkward situation, along with the rest of the wedding guests, when the bride-to-be fails to make an appearance. Turns out, she’s upstairs with her ex-hubby Ridge, who is desperately trying to convince her not to marry Bill. Martindale, under gag order, won’t say if the ceremony actually happens, but he had a darn swell time anyway.

“After a career in game shows, it was very exciting to sidetrack into something new,” he says. “Everyone was incredibly nice and the actors, especially Thorsten Kaye [Ridge], really impressed me. He’s just super and has a great dramatic voice. [B&B cocreator] Lee Bell made sure there were real flowers everywhere and the aroma was amazing. And I got to put my feet up in the dressing room that belongs to Alley Mills [Pam]. It was like a brand new adventure for me…and I’ve been in this business at least three or four weeks.”

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
great spoilers..thanks for posting

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Everybody falls under TK's spell when they meet him.  Impossible not to!  Love this!

Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
especially Thorsten Kaye [Ridge], really impressed me. He’s just super and has a great dramatic voice.

thanks Drew for posting...TK is S U P E R!

Last time Brooke and Bill tried to get married...Ridge got hurt...this time I hope it's

Bill's turn and Ridge has nothing to do with it...maybe Bill will go find out what is

keeping Brooke and is furious to find Ridge with her in the bedroom, trying one last

time to persuade her not to marry PIG and Ridge just happens to be near the

bedroom window and when PIG lungs at Ridge as PIG does... Ridge gets out of the

way and PIG falls out the window...kinda like Ridge was dropped from the

helicopter...karma lives!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I love your scenario, bluegaze - except let's have Brooke and Ridge move up into a private room in the attic... as high as that mansion goes...  and when Bill 'accidentally' gallops through the window, instead of falling into some soft bushes or the swimming pool, he falls directly
onto the  SHARP POINTED 12 INCH FINIALS OF THE WROUGHT IRON FENCE!!  [rofl2]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
zenderella...I like your thinking!LOL ...

I want Bill unscathed ... for now...embarrassed ,wet and see Brooke concerned for

Ridge after PIG lunged at him and realise that Brooke settles for him ONLY because

Ridge was not interested but now...time will tell....I'm sure B&B will have better story!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
The power of Ridge's lips...Brooke has reservations about marrying PIG! Why am I not surprised!

Imagine if Ridge had held on...Brooke's hideous sword ring would have jumped off her finger and fly across town and knock PIG out

cold!LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
another point that Eric has lost his mind...Ridge was replaced as CEO. because he didn't share his personal life...having no bearing on

his business acumen and  according to OBA with cause a scandal and now this two bit jewellery maker with a shady past, who has no

experience running a Corporation is put in charge!  Eric ..so this appointment is not going to cause a scandal...actually it may work

against queen Quinn...did she even get a divorce from Deacon?

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Promo

What does stupid Thomas says to stupid Caroline? It' the only part I didn't understand

However I got when she says he's hot[rolleyes]
By the way, what costumes are?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
If I heard correctly, Wyatt wants to know what he can do to get Steffy

back...well, STUPID !...for starters...STOP reporting to Eric what her father is trying 

to do, to rid the Foresters of your demented mother! The old saying" two wrongs

don't make a right "does NOT apply to Quinn...she had no qualms or concern when

kidnapped Liam and kept him captive...and to make sure that Steffy felt rejected by

him...played with their cellphones...CRUEL is what she is...she does not have a soul

and deserves no second chances! If Eric took a minute to think with the head on his

shoulders instead of his other head...he would remember that Quinn went to him...

lying through her fangs...something about having someone new in her life and was

resigning from FC to focus on that new relationship...all the while keeping Liam

locked away and assuring that his granddaughter was devastated by Liam falsified

Quinn texts... Quinn is damaged !

Caroline and TomASS...no comment...LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Wyatt couldn't run fast enough from the historic non wedding with his scoop on Ridge's plan to blab it to the lovebirds at the house on

the hill..TOO bad he didn't choke on his saliva as he licked his chops ! LOL

Wyatt is becoming of a Fuller/Spencer...JERK!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
I hope TK is back today!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Me too!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
so sad TK didn't appear today but on the 'Social' Don Diamont was the guest and the

clip they showed of his portrayal of Bill..Ridge was in the scene...so I got a T

glimpse after all! LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Its a great day... only 2 hours and 6 minutes remaining for Ridge's kisses !

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
no mention of Ridge today...so maybe the surprise kiss! Ridge is sizzling and cooks

too...he is delectable!!!!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
I agree, Thorsten is sizzling, in ANY part he plays.  Thank goodness we have video clips and movies to watch on Ridgeless days!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: