Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Promo (Transcript please?^^)

Monday, November 5

Bill learns that Justin has uncovered interesting information about Ridge and Judge McMullen.
Quinn eavesdrops as Eric and Donna reminisce about their past over a bottle of honey bear.

Tuesday, November 6
Brooke is taken aback when Bill grills her about possible foul play in his custody case with Katie.
Donna gives as good as she gets when confronted by Quinn about her intentions with Eric.

Wednesday, November 7
Brooke is majorly conflicted between doing what’s right for Bill and being loyal to her husband, Ridge.
Working on behind the scenes photos during fashion show prep, Emma spies Zoe and Xander flirting from a distance.

Thursday, November 8
Clearly worried about who knows the truth, Ridge begs Brooke to stay away from Bill.
Steffy shines as she models the showstopper in the first official Intimates fashion show.

Friday, November 9

Emma takes a big leap in a new direction when Xander asks her to move forward in their relationship.
Dollar Bill hires an expert to embark on a fact finding mission to bring down Ridge Forrester.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Steffy: Are you ready for this
Announcer: Brace yourself
Quinn: If you try to get your hooks into my husband I'll destroy you
Announcer: For one...
Brooke: You dug Bill's grave
Announcer:...show stopping...
Bill: Ridge wants payback, including stealing my son
Announcer: ...week
Brooke: Bill's onto you. He's not going to let this go
Me: Brooke would love it if Bill blackmailed her the way he tried to blackmail Steffy.

Thanks for the spoilerzzz....

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I can totally see Brooke "sacrificing" herself into Bill's arms to save Ridge,...Brooke to Ridge " I have to

be with Bill to save you from jail" gimme a break! Ridge would face the charges if it didn't implicate the

judge so the end of bRIDGE..YAPEE!!!!!!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Christy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Billy is with his kid anytime he wants..what is YOUR problem Brooke? He walks in, pays the sitter and

sends her home..does anyone else think that is INSANE? How is that setting a good example for Will?  

Mom makes arrangements and daddy big bucks just strides in and changes everything..no phone

call,no text...unacceptable!  Brooke thinks Spencer has been wronged..Ridge has been wronged!

Ridge has been wronged and he is always right! Brooke brings up Australia ...really...???... while she

was secretly rendez vousing  with Bill, accepting mementos from their past! 

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Promo (Trascript please?<3)

Monday, November 19                                                
Ridge argues with Brooke that Bill’s “good-guy” routine is only a ruse to win her back.
Bill informs his sons Liam and Wyatt about his decision regarding their legacy.

Tuesday, November 20                                                
Steffy makes a confession to Liam and Hope about the upcoming holidays.
Katie waits until Thorne is at work before meeting with Bill to discuss Will.

Wednesday, November 21                                   
Quinn gets protective of Eric when Donna arrives at the Forrester estate for the holiday.
The Forresters, Logans, Spencers, Avants and Spectras put their past and current grievances aside and gather together to celebrate Thanksgiving,

https://ibb.co/iWrrPf
https://ibb.co/kCMVH0

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Announcer: Nothing says Thanksgiving like family
Katie: Your parental rights have been restored
Announcer: ...Fights
Katie: If you keep trying to turn the man I love against me, I will crack your head open like a crazy egg
Announcer: ...and fun times
Steffy: Everyone, it's turkey time!
Ridge: They got the right idea, happy Thanksgiving
Me: Pass the Pepcid. How long before Katie and Brooke are cracking each other's heads open over Bill?

Thanks for the spoilerzzzz...

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Just a typical family gathering!

Lots to be grateful for and lots to argue about the day after! LOL

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Promo (Transcript please?^^)

Monday, November 26 - Episode 7974  
• Taylor becomes fearful Bill may turn her in to the police after remembering the night she shot him.
• Liam and Brooke discuss Bill's change of character and Liam notes Brooke's unprecedented faith in him.

Tuesday, November 27 - Episode 7975
• Liam and Steffy disagree about Taylor's stability and her role in baby Kelly's life.
• Unhappy with her daughter's situation, Taylor calls out Hope for stealing Steffy's office and her husband!

Wednesday, November 28 - Episode 7976
• Liam takes Taylor to task after walking in on her berating a pregnant Hope.
• Stunned that Taylor confronted him, Bill lets Steffy know that her mother is testing his patience.

Thursday, November 29 - Episode 7977
• Hope is shocked and concerned when Liam divulges to her that Taylor is the one who shot Bill.
• Taylor accuses Brooke of bullying Steffy... and promises to not let history repeat itself with Steffy and Hope.

Friday,  November 30 - Episode 7978                                    
• Dr. Reese Buckingham arrives in Los Angeles from London, much to the irritation of his daughter, Zoe.
• Taylor tells Liam and Steffy about her confrontation with Hope and Brooke; while Hope decides she needs to protect Brooke the only way she knows how.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Announcer: This week...
Wayne Brady: Surprise!
Announcer: Wayne Brady joins the cast. Then, the crime...
Brooke: Somebody tried to kill him. And if they did it once they're gonna try again
Announcer: ...the cover up...
Steffy: It's our secret. I promise.
Liam: When pushed, she can go to extremes
Hope: Omigod
Announcer: And the fallout
Me: Pleasepleaseplease keep Ridge out of this recycled clusterfuck of a storyline.

Thanks for the spoilerzzz...

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Ridge will probably defend Taylor..causing a rift between him and Brookey...hence the prediction she

made (about him pushing her away) when Ridge said he was afraid of losing her love. 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
 Brooke is always defending Billy because she claims it is because blah blah she and Billy have history

SO "what is good for the gander is also very good for the goose!"

Ridge too has history with Taylor and she is the mother of three of his four children so if push comes to

shove he will stand by her side against Billy and finger snapper if need be! So be it!

I would love to see Ridge and Taylor reconnect...Thorsten will amaze us , as always! 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.