Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
New love for Bill
Bills determination to build Skye will have long reaching consequences for him, Sally and Steam. After losing Brooke, Bill realizes he has a forbidden love.

Thorne Returns
After Brooke leaves Bill, Ridge is determined to make her his logan, but he might find an obstacle in his path when Thorne returns. He and Ridge display their sibling rivalry for everyone to see, and Thorne makes it clear he will no longer play second fiddle to his half brother.

Thanksgiving
Charlie and Pam make dinner as usual.
Though recent events make the gathering awkward, everyone puts their differences aside and says something nice about the person sitting next to them.

Sheila
Queric finally get a break from Sheila but for how long? Sheila's plot may have failed but she's not one to settle for no as an answer.

Wyatt and Katie
Watie continue to worry about the fallout from their romance. Their main concern is keeping their relationship a secret from Bill.

Wow, what a shock, Ridge will be again the "bad one" for an other brother who even tough he has no shares in the company, he wants the leadership[rolleyes]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
It is Eric's house and yet Steffy sits at the head of the table...odd!

Knowing what is in Ridge's future, Thorne, being a thorn to Ridge and causing him pain, I hope this

year, Ridge is sitting between his children so he won't have to compliment Brooke!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ridgeless days are sooooooooooooooo long!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
So, when we finally see TK on screen again, it will be for a Ridge/Brooke/NuThorne triangle?!  Awesome! [sarcasm]  Just what I wanted to see [banghead]    They've replaced Bill in this triangle with B&B's shiny new younger toy. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I must admit that the only thing it seems interesting is Steffy/Bill, years ago it was a good story, let's see if writers ruins their potential as well

I expect that after 1 or 2 episoded Thorne will be the one who will have "Bastard Marone" in his mouth

Ridge owns 20% of FC, Thorne don't because his mother choose to leave her 25% only to Eric who had never give anything to his children. It's their fault, not Ridge's

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
So Thorne is being brought back (as a new man) just to be in a triangle with Ridge over Brooke?  GMAB.  Not wanting to be offensive, but this carp of Brooke as irresistible, unforgettable and every man wants her has gone way beyond ridiculous.[facepalm2]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Brooke is a beautiful woman BUT I agree this ' everybody loves Brooke' is absurd!

My question is... why is RJ always around when Ridge is pondering about Brooke..get a life kid!LOL

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Promo (Transcript please?)

Monday, November 6, 2017 #7710
Satisfaction turns to profound terror when Dollar Bill realizes that Liam and Sally were inside the Spectra building when he pushed the demolition button.
Wyatt confesses to Katie his anxiety about Bill learning of their relationship and his conflict with Liam.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017 #7711
Shirley, Coco and the rest of the Spectra group watch in dismay as their hopes and dreams become nothing more than a pile of rubble.
Bill and Steffy put their own lives in danger as they rush in the building in an attempt to rescue Liam and Sally.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 #7712
Brooke lays into Bill for putting his son’s life in jeopardy for the sake of a skyscraper before telling him her decision for their future.
Heartbroken and angry over the events that have just occurred, Steffy questions Liam about his loyalty to her and their marriage.

Thursday, November 9, 2017 #7713
Having seen the fallout between his father and his brother, Wyatt offers Bill his absolute and steadfast allegiance.
Liam visits Sally and they rehash their moments in the collapsed building that have bonded them forever.

Friday, November, 10, 2018 #7714
Steffy makes a vow to Bill to once again reunite him with Liam.
Katie makes a selfless offer to Wyatt in hopes of helping him in his relationship with Bill.

SOD Spoiler: Wyatt Chooses Bill
With Bill and Liam once again at odds, Wyatt must make a choice between his father and his brother. “Wyatt has always connected more with Bill when it comes to business than he ever has with Liam,” explains Darin Brooks (Wyatt). “Plus, Liam pretty much left Wyatt in the dust when he took the company by force. He feels bad for his brother but it really is a no-brainer. If Wyatt wants any kind of future at Spencer Publications, of course he’s going to choose Bill.”
Of course, Wyatt is also nervous about Bill discovering that he’s been sleeping with his father’s ex. “Yeah, that’s not gonna be pretty,” chuckles Brooks. “There is definitely some apprehension and hesitation on Wyatt’s part about coming clean. He knows eventually Bill is going to find out and he’d rather be the one to break the news, unlike what happened with his mother. But, with everything else going on in the family, he’s thinking, ‘Why not delay the inevitable?’”

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
The announcer must be hiding in shame.

Whyatt: They brought it down with Liam and Sally still in it
Katie: Oh my God
Liam: Help, somebody
Disembodied voice: The rubble can only hold for so long
Sally: If we don't get out of here, I love you
Me: Until the next rich guy comes along to bail her out.

Thanks for the spoilerzzzzzz...

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Ahahah thanks, you've perfectly described Sally!xD

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Laim and Silly look like their lower parts are buried in the rubble, otherwise I'd suspect they'd take the usual soap device and have one last boink before dying and then of course be rescued.  Not interested.
[snooze]

Where's Ridge??!!
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
......Where's Ridge??!!......

Excellent question Katbert.
I am currently wearing the sad face. And not wearing it well.
On a positive note, binge-watching old episodes of Port Charles is helping.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
My questions about today's episode....WHERE is Ridge? Where is Ridge? 

I want Ridge on all story lines...too much...NEVER!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Today Brooke tells bully, billy her final decision regarding their marriage. Maybe (Mr.Bell,make it so) Ridge

will accompany her for moral support. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Well I'd prefer see him being there for her daughter who risked her life to save her cheating husband and not in a Brill scene

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Promo (I'm becoming better this time I got all what it is said in the promo xD)

Monday
Bill tells Wyatt about Steffy’s attempt to reunite the family, but Wyatt doesn't think it will work this time
Sally tells Coco about Liam buying the Spectra building and gifting it to her

Tuesday
Coco points out the silver lining to Sally
Liam searches his soul and realizes he was wrong

Wednesday
Bill comforts Steffy in her time of need
Wyatt reminds Liam about the warnings he received

Thursday
Queric have a frightening experience that make them believe Sheila has returned.
Steffy’s misdeeds lead her to become more forgiving of Liam’s minor indiscretion.

Friday
Watie experiment with role playing in the bedroom
Liam surprises Steffy with a gift

Some spoiler articles
https://ibb.co/mvUwaw
https://ibb.co/f0wbaw
https://ibb.co/dDpaLw

I must admit I liked Still back in the day, before Bill was lost 'cause Logans spell so I'm happy that horrible husband of Liam will have a taste of his own medicine

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Ridge and Caroline were the epitome of romance and sensuality and Stiffy was sickened by their love and

now her and billy..it just happened...she claims to be a confident woman,more like insecure ,that at the

first valley in her marriage...she falls under billy!

Ridge has more self control in his pinkie toe than she and bully, billy have in their entire horny bodies!LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I like Sally's spunk..and for a change why should the Logan sisters and Quinn be the only ones from the

other side of the tracks to fall in love with the rich and famous?

I can see her as Liam's next love and I'm looking forward to her cat fights with Stiffy!LOL

Ridge! Oh ,Ridge where art thou????

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
My problem with Sally she has no spunk at all: she feels like a needing person who falls in love with men who helps her with their money and support. It's sad

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Monday, November 20, 2017 Episode 7719
Unaware of the events that recently transpired between she and Liam, Bill propositions Steffy with a future together.
Liam confides in Wyatt his deep regret for putting Sally in front of family, both Steffy and Bill.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 Episode 7720
Eric and Quinn share a special moment sharing how thankful they are for each other and their love.
Bill feels guilty when Liam expresses his feelings for him and how much he loves his father.

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 Episode 7721
Steffy is shocked when Quinn approaches and tells her that she and Eric know her secret.
As is tradition, the Forrester, Logan, Spencer, Avant and Spectra families put their difference aside and join together for Thanksgiving and give gratitude.

Screenshot - 17_11_2017 , 17.24.jpg  Screenshot - 17_11_2017 , 17.21.jpg  Screenshot - 17_11_2017 , 17.19.jpg 

Promo about Thorne's return on week of 27th November

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
So Thorne has returned ...No one makes an entrance like Ridge did..he was and IS spectacular! 

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 
We'll get months and months of "Bad Ridge" "Bastard Marone" and for what? The prize is Brooke and a company full of sneakes even tough Ridge owns 20% of it?

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Promo (Transcript please?<3)

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 
New Thorne: Surprise!!
Announcer: The BIG Homecoming
Brooke: I can't believe you are here!!
Beautiful Ridge: Neither can I
Announcer: brings major aftershocks
New Thorne to Beautiful Ridge: if you have a problem, now is the time to say so
Announcer: and the big lie
Sally: you have a loving woman who is true and faithful to you
Announcer: and this blows wide open
Steffy to Bill: this should never have happened
Bill: If you tell him, he will leave you. Is that what you want?

[smile]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Thanks!!

Monday 27th November 2017
Thorne returns to Los Angeles; Wyatt demands answers from Bill.

Tuesday 28th November 2017
Thorne confesses to Brooke about why he stayed away; Liam is unaware of Steffy and Bill's secret.

Wednesday 28th November 2017
Eric is caught off-guard by Sheila's employment at Il Giardino and her apology; Thorne tells Brooke about what he did while he was in Paris.

Thursday 30 November 2017
Sally makes an unannounced visit to see Liam; Bill warns Steffy about the price they would pay if their secret is revealed.

Friday 1st December 2017
Sally asks Liam about his marriage; Steffy rejects Bill's proposition.

Why I feel Thorne will say he always loved Brooke during all these years where they even look to each other?
I bet they'll make Ridhe unsure and hostile by nowhere because .... bastard Ridge always must be the bad one .... and Thorne will be a designer now?[spit-take]
At least Bill's feelings for Steffy have some logic since we saw him hiding them at the beginning of her rleationship with Liam

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 
[image][image][image][image][image]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
So Thorne thinks that just because he learned design lingo..Brooke will be attracted to him.

Thorne,you just don't get it! Ridge is gifted,born with the talent of creating and then transforming

sketches on paper into masterpieces that ladies everywhere dream of wearing...he is an artistic

trendsetter! Ridge is charming and the sexiest man ALIVE and frankly my ,dear,you ARE NOT!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.