Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
The Spectras
Sally is forced to face the consequences of her actions and experiences some very dark moments as she realizes she’s lost everything she cares about, including Thomas. Unaware that Sally is being read her Miranda rights, Shirley and Saul begin to fill the many orders that have come in. When Coco breaks the news to her grandmother, Shirley’s true colors shine through. Throughout the month you will see these star-crossed lovers on their journey. Will Sally do hard time… Will Thomas forgive her and will the Forrester’s give her a second chance and what about Coco and her career goals and her burgeoning romance with RJ. It all gets complicated and some of it, but not all of it is resolved in surprising ways in May sweeps.

Ridge/Brooke/Bill
Ridge is not surprised to hear that Bill is pushing Brooke to marry him right away. He tells Brooke he’s willing to fight for her and she is not unmoved by his words. Her love for him did not vanish with his recent betrayal. Bill is adamant that Ridge is not deserving of Brooke and shares with her his plan for this skyscraper and their imminent wedding….Will Brooke and Bill make it to I do?

The Forresters
Steffy, Eric and Ridge have an urgency to put out a new collection. Zende, wanting to help the family business, shares with Nicole that he’s been designing and shows her his sketches. He doesn't receive the reaction he hoped for from Steffy and Thomas…so this man with a dream turns to Ridge. Zende and Nicole also talk about their future which just doen’t involve business…but a family.

The Spencers
Bill is anxious for Spectra to close their doors so he can build his skyscraper. Liam plays detective and starts asking uncomfortable questions about Spectra’s poor review and what pushed them to espionage and theft. Will Liam realize that his father has been pulling the puppet strings to get what he wants regardless of the cost to others? If he does, will it make any difference to Steffy? During May sweeps all of these questions will be answered.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Ah ah Zende is the new out of the blue Forrester with secret talent[spit-take]
But what the rush that he and Nicole have in everything???

Ugh again Ridge with Brooke and Bill but luckily I don't see any other intimate-disgusting moment between he and Quinn. He needs Caroline back or at least a new entry. Or bedding models and live free and single.

It's so unfair that they'll justify Spectras actions by making Bill the guilty. He was wrong against them, but that doesn't make their actions right or doesn't give them valid motives

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Noooooooo Ridge, don't fight for Brooke.  :-(   She's got $Bill cooties again lol!  I guess I was really naive to hope Bell wouldn't go the triangle, mate swapping route again so soon. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the spoilers, but wow, they suck! Shirley's true colors have shone through over and over...what more do we need to see? And "star-crossed lovers" my ass! "Grifter/rapist" is more like it! I wish the Spencers and the Spectras would annihilate each other.

I sure hope Brooke and Bill make it to I DO. This show desperately needs a new woman for Ridge. When Zende first arrived I wanted to see Ridge mentoring him, but now after all his weird, creepy, and cheating behavior -- not just cheating, but the reason he cheated -- I do not want to see him in a storyline with Ridge where he will no doubt get all the attention.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: