Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
The Spectras
Sally is forced to face the consequences of her actions and experiences some very dark moments as she realizes she’s lost everything she cares about, including Thomas. Unaware that Sally is being read her Miranda rights, Shirley and Saul begin to fill the many orders that have come in. When Coco breaks the news to her grandmother, Shirley’s true colors shine through. Throughout the month you will see these star-crossed lovers on their journey. Will Sally do hard time… Will Thomas forgive her and will the Forrester’s give her a second chance and what about Coco and her career goals and her burgeoning romance with RJ. It all gets complicated and some of it, but not all of it is resolved in surprising ways in May sweeps.

Ridge/Brooke/Bill
Ridge is not surprised to hear that Bill is pushing Brooke to marry him right away. He tells Brooke he’s willing to fight for her and she is not unmoved by his words. Her love for him did not vanish with his recent betrayal. Bill is adamant that Ridge is not deserving of Brooke and shares with her his plan for this skyscraper and their imminent wedding….Will Brooke and Bill make it to I do?

The Forresters
Steffy, Eric and Ridge have an urgency to put out a new collection. Zende, wanting to help the family business, shares with Nicole that he’s been designing and shows her his sketches. He doesn't receive the reaction he hoped for from Steffy and Thomas…so this man with a dream turns to Ridge. Zende and Nicole also talk about their future which just doen’t involve business…but a family.

The Spencers
Bill is anxious for Spectra to close their doors so he can build his skyscraper. Liam plays detective and starts asking uncomfortable questions about Spectra’s poor review and what pushed them to espionage and theft. Will Liam realize that his father has been pulling the puppet strings to get what he wants regardless of the cost to others? If he does, will it make any difference to Steffy? During May sweeps all of these questions will be answered.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Ah ah Zende is the new out of the blue Forrester with secret talent[spit-take]
But what the rush that he and Nicole have in everything???

Ugh again Ridge with Brooke and Bill but luckily I don't see any other intimate-disgusting moment between he and Quinn. He needs Caroline back or at least a new entry. Or bedding models and live free and single.

It's so unfair that they'll justify Spectras actions by making Bill the guilty. He was wrong against them, but that doesn't make their actions right or doesn't give them valid motives

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Noooooooo Ridge, don't fight for Brooke.  :-(   She's got $Bill cooties again lol!  I guess I was really naive to hope Bell wouldn't go the triangle, mate swapping route again so soon. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the spoilers, but wow, they suck! Shirley's true colors have shone through over and over...what more do we need to see? And "star-crossed lovers" my ass! "Grifter/rapist" is more like it! I wish the Spencers and the Spectras would annihilate each other.

I sure hope Brooke and Bill make it to I DO. This show desperately needs a new woman for Ridge. When Zende first arrived I wanted to see Ridge mentoring him, but now after all his weird, creepy, and cheating behavior -- not just cheating, but the reason he cheated -- I do not want to see him in a storyline with Ridge where he will no doubt get all the attention.

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Promo (Transcript, please?^^)

Monday, May 1, 2017
Sally makes a heartfelt appeal to Thomas before learning whether or not Forrester Creations will be pressing charges against her.
While Shirley worries about the future of Spectra Fashions, Saul’s thoughts are elsewhere.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Katie’s presence at Forrester Creations causes Quinn unbearable anxiety.
Ridge feels pangs of guilt as Eric advises him on how to win back Brooke’s heart.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Zende surprises Nicole with a confession that he has never shared with anyone else.
Sally informs her employees that Spectra Fashions is shutting its doors for good.
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Now that they business is closing, Bill strikes a deal with CJ to buy the old Spectra building.
Nicole takes matters into her own hands after Zende returns from a meeting with Steffy feeling defeated.
Friday, May 5, 2017
Sally is summoned to the judge’s chambers for a pre-trial deposition to learn her fate.
A chance run-in at Il Giardino leads to an awkward lunch between Brooke and Ridge.

A son vehemently disapproves when he learns of his father’s dirty dealings.
Compassion from another leads to an opportunity of redemption for a lucky lady.
Sally faces Jail Time – Sally makes one last effort to apologize to Thomas for her betrayal. She realizes how much she loves him with all her heart. She takes the blame alone and hopes that she won’t be doing jail time.
Quinn tries to get Brooke, Ridge and Ivy on her side and asks Katie to drop her threats. Katie is not quite ready to bury the hatchet and will be keeping a close eye on Quinn.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Sally's beatification process begins
I'm so bored the criminals like her, Bill, Quinn, Rick always are being pictured like victim of their onw actions while Ridge and Steffy are used like the bad guys

Stop with these Quinn's panic attacks

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Probably when one of PIG's piglets discovers that he was behind the terrible reviews

of Sally's own designs and shares this information with Brooke, she will be outraged,

shocked that he is conniving and manipulative!

!NEWS FLASH! ,Brooke...he dropped Ridge in the Persian Gulf and when Ridge called

Bill on , that criminal act,he vehemently lied and heartlessly told everyone that Ridge

was losing it, due to the fall!

Brooke will then seek comfort in Ridge and so the revolving continues...

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Steffy: We can't let people steal from us with no consequences
Announcer: A crime of fashion
Sally: None of what Spectra gained is worth the look in your eyes
Thomas: You stole from me, how could you do that
Announcer: Confession...
Sally: I admit everything
Announcer: ...puts her fate
Sally: I will do what it takes to survive
Steffy: She has to pay the price. Arrest her.
Announcer: ...in her hands

Thanks for the spoilers.

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Promo (The transcript please?^^)

Monday, May 8, 2017 Episode #7581
Ridge wants Brooke to be certain that she is completely over him before she marries Bill.
Thomas admits to Steffy about going against the Forrester family’s wishes and why he did it.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017 Episode #7582

As the soon-to-be unemployed Spectra staff packs up the offices, Sally prepares to leave Los Angeles.
Liam breaks Bill’s confidence and divulges the secret about his father and Spectra Fashions.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 Episode #7583
Bill pays a visit to Spectra Fashions with every intention of obtaining ownership of the property.
Steffy reveals information to Thomas that makes him change his mind about Sally and her company.

Thursday, May 11, 2017 Episode #7584
Thomas becomes Sally’s knight in shining armor during her greatest hour of need.
Steffy has no regrets about her actions even though they could cause strife in her family.

Friday, May 12, 2017 Episode #7585

Zende gets an opportuity at Forrester Creations that he’s been dreaming of.
Bill has the bittersweet pleasure of informing Ridge about Thomas’ recent gallant behavior that will cause them both financial losses.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Announcer: He's big bad dollar Bill Spencer
Bill: You want to be successful, you have to show no mercy
Announcer: Ruthless
Bill: Spectra will be a pile of rubble
Announcer: Determined
Bill: Get to the point
Announcer: And guilty of sabotage
Bill: This building is being demolished, I have waited long enough
Announcer: Can he be stopped?
Bill: There's nothing you can do.

Me: Wow, that was like a bad parody!

Thanks for the spoilers. Looks like a shitty week though.

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Bill is the most ruined character of the last years, he has become so cartoonish and ridicoulous

But I don't like Sally's crime now is becoming his crime. He was wrong but she's guilty of her own actions.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Bill writes a review under the guise of his reporter...and no one thinks of pressing

fraud charges! ! 

Bill's underhandedness was the catalyst that caused FC a major monetary hit but

also broke the spirit of an aspiring designer...that is cruel! Brooke will probably just

shake her finger at him and tell him to get back into their coral while she puts on

that ridiculous money nightie!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
[barf]They belong together.    A match made in Hell.  
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Promo ( transcript please?^^)

From SOD and SID

Monday – 5/15
Thomas fully expects his father to be angry about his bailing Sally out, but even he is shocked at the fury Ridge unleashes.
Brooke sees a ruthless side of Bill when her about-to-be-husband vows that no matter what it takes he will see Spectra Fashions destroyed.
Tuesday – 5/16
Brooke listens to Quinn's pleas to correct a past mistake.
Wednesday – 5/17
Brooke receives an offer from Ridge.
Thursday – 5/18
With both Bill and Ridge waiting, Brooke makes a decision about who to spend her life with.
Eager to start a family of their own, Zende and Nicole receive disappointing news.
Friday – 5/19
Rick and Maya give Zende and Nicole a much needed distraction when they ask a significant favor before embarking on an international business trip.
-------
What will happen:
Quinn begs Brooke to reconsider her feelings for Ridge
RJ expresses his feelings about having Bill as a stepfather
Maya and Rick ask Nicole and Zende for an important favor.
------------
Ridge Fires Thomas (edited)
Thomas pays the price for saving Sally when Ridge fires him from FC.
Pierson Fode says: Thomas is totally shocked but stands by his decision. Thomas isn't going to dwell on this. He's angry and upset at first, but once he collects his thoughts, he sees this as an opportunity Might he consider a professional partnership with Sally? Imagine the possibilities, Fode teases.

Will Brooke finally marry Bill
As Brooke prepares to marry her Stallion later this week, Brooke's feelings will be put to the test when Ridge corners her privately and makes a plea to his ex-wife. He makes a promise too, one that's likely to linger in her conscience even as she walks down the aisle to become Mrs. Dollar Bill Spencer.
Over at FC, Steffy is fiercely focused on business and her brother's interests. She officially declares war on her nemesis, Sally Spectra, hoping to make the redhead pay for the connection she's forged with Thomas.

Bill and Brooke finally wed
Bill waits for his wedding day and feels confident coming into this. Bill has waited a long time and he's not going to let anything – or anyone – ruin it.
Ridge tries one more time to win back Brooke's heart. DD says that Bill is not worried about “The Dressmaker.” Bill correctly predicted that Ridge would somehow screw up and break Brooke's heart again.
There will be lots of security, four-legged creatures on the property with large teeth.
DD says that he and KKL were surprised about the low-key wedding and were a bit disappointed that it wasn't a big location wedding. But when they shot it, DD says that he really liked that it was small and intimate in the living room because it made it all about the couple and not the locale. DD says that it was so real and beautiful and just about them and what they meant to each other.
Does this mean that Dollar Bill gets his happily ever after? DD says that Bill is frustrated that he's not getting his tower but considering he's marrying the love of his life, that's taking a back seat for now

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Ahahahahah DD and KKL were surprised that there wasn't any special location for Brill wedding[spit-take]
The production didn't want pay a penny!xD

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
As many times as they've been married, small is best.   [rofl2]
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
announcer: Has a protective sister

Steffy: I will not let Thomas fall into your clutches

Sally:  I am not giving up

announcer: met her match?

Sally:  Don't declare war - you do NOT want to do that!

announcer:  and here comes the bride

Brooke:  I'm getting married today

announcer:  but who will she choose

Ridge:  If I have things my way, she's going to marry me, not Spencer

announcer:  as the groom?

Katie:  Are you going to marry Ridge or Bill?
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thank you!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Ridge needs to tell his son that his name is ( unfortunately) Forrester and  that

keeping the competition's  aspiring designer out of jail is one thing but investing in

the company that stole their designs is corporate sabotage!

Who is Thomas trying to kid...everything he does is all about him...his concerns

about  Caroline....HOGWASH... he just couldn't stand the idea that his father was

blissfully happy with her! This time around...feeling rejected because he wasn't

considered as a candidate for CEO..boo ho!Does he try to work longer hours,

producing and maybe marketing new designs to make his mark in the family

business...NO...goes and finances the competitor...good move bucko!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Promo (Transcript as usual please?^^)

From SOD & SID

5/22 – Nicole is devastated when she discovers that her one chance at achieving a lifelong goal has already been used.
5/23 – While on a photo shoot in Paris, Maya receives news that puts her plan on hold.
5/24 – Sally feels an overwhelming sense of guilt when she discovers just how much Thomas lost because of her.
5/25 – Steffy attempts to mend the rift between her brother and father.
5/26 – Saul tries to convince Sally that they’d make a great team. Thomas gets a second chance to redeem himself with his family.

A controversial partnership is announced
A rivalry reignites over a business matter
Maya receives disturbing news while she and Rick are in Paris
Saul asks Sally to partner with him
Julius and Vivienne fear a rift coming on in their family

Ridge Hires Zende
After firing Thomas, Ridge hires a new addition to the Forrester Creations design team: Zende. “This really takes Zende by surprise,” notes his portrayer, Rome Flynn. “When Zende first presented his designs to Thomas and Steffy, he thought they’d be elated that he wanted to join the team, but when they said no, Zende felt that he wasn’t as accepted into the family as he thought. But this? This really turns Zende’s attitude around.”

The move also fits in well with Zende’s life plans. “The offer comes along at the perfect time in terms of Zende wanting to start a family,” Flynn continues. “This opportunity is huge for him. Zende wants to have children and create something for his own family. Becoming a designer would allow him to make his own imprint on the company, the way Thomas and Ridge both have. He does feel bad about Thomas losing his job, though. However, although he loves his cousin, this dream come true outweighs any sense of guilt Zende might have.”

NICOLE GETS BAD BABY NEWS
Newlyweds Nicole and Zende are looking forward to welcoming a baby of their own someday. “Nicole is so excited about that decision because it’s one of the things she and Zende have always talked about since they first got into a relationship,” enthuses Reign Edwards (Nicole). “When they realized that they were in love with each other, they talked seriously about starting a family and building a life together, so it’s a very exciting time for them.”
But because they haven’t had any success so far, Nicole heads to the doctor’s office for a checkup. “Nicole is a little concerned that nothing has happened yet, but she’s not really worried,” Edwards hedges. “When she agreed to act as a surrogate for her sister Maya, Nicole got pregnant on the first try. That’s why she’s assuming that everything will go smoothly, but that’s also why she goes to see the doctor. She has tests done — just as a precaution — because it wasn’t happening as quickly as it did the last time.”
During the visit with the doctor, “That nagging feeling in her gut gets a little more pronounced,” Edwards notes. “She won’t admit it, but deep down, she’s a little afraid that maybe something isn’t quite right because she was very fertile for it to happen on the first try with Lizzy, and that was via artificial insemination. It wasn’t even the traditional way of doing things.”
That’s when the doctor reveals that there’s a problem with her ability to conceive. “Her whole world changes after that,” sighs Edwards. “Nicole has to reassess her entire life and what she wants. She sees things from a different perspective now. This is not news she ever expected to hear, so it’s a major shift, and that’s hard to deal with. It’s devastating for both her and Zende.”
Nicole then sees another doctor, and with her mother, Vivienne, by her side, hopes for the best. “Things will continue to play out from here,” the actress teases. “Her parents stand by her, but Maya and Rick are still in Paris, so with Nicole and Zende watching Lizzy, this bad news sets off all those repressed feelings Nicole has about Lizzy. We’ll be seeing a lot more of that connection.”

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #21 
Announcer: A devastation diagnosis...
Nicole: What am I going to tell Zende
Announcer: Turns their world...
Zende: We are going to have a family
Announcer: ..upside down
Nicole: I might not be able to give you a child
Announcer: And will sleeping with the enemy...
Sally: I love you, Thomas
Announcer: ...cost him
Ridge: He crossed the line, he betrayed this company
Announcer:  ...everything
Ridge: You're fired
Thomas: I have plans of my own

Me: Zzzzzzzzzzzz. The Ridge stuff wasn't even new!

Thanks for the spoilers!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Thanks to u!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Promo (the same favor ... the transcript, please?^^)

Monday, May 29, 2017 Episode #7595
Saul asks Sally to partner up with him as he is sure that they would make a great team.
Thomas is given a second chance at redeeming himself with his family.

Tuesday , May 30, 2017 Episode #7596
Thomas makes a gallant attempt to arrange reconciliation between the Spectra sisters.
Katie threatens vengeance when Quinn stands in the way of her career goals.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 Episode #7597
Saul becomes more jealous and resentful when Thomas asserts himself and his required guidelines as the new boss at Spectra Fashions.
Ridge attempts to calm Quinn’s fears by suggesting a way to suffice Katie enough to keep her quiet.

Thursday, June 1, 2017 Episode #7598
Eric makes a last ditch effort to convince Thomas to remain at Forrester Creations with his family.
Katie becomes suspicious of what is really going on at the Forrester Mansion when she learns that Ridge is now living on the property.

Friday, June 2, 2017 Episode #7599
News of Thomas’ new business venture is met with mixed reviews.
Steffy goes to confronts Sally to assure her that Spectra Fashions will never be true competition for Forrester Creations.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
how could they taunt us...Ridge in bed and then...meetings at FC????!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Ridge will probably be the one to stop before they reach the point of no return but I

hope NOT! Ridge has been working 24/7 to create the replacement collection... his son

has disappointed him AGAIN... and Brooke married PIG!

Ridge is so stressed.. he needs and deserves TLC!!!!!!!!!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Thomas:  You want me to choose between love and family?

announcer:  an unfair ultimatum

Thomas to Sally:  My time is now - with you... it's happening!

Katie:  I can't forget what I've seen

Quinn:  Katie is becoming a very dangerous threat

Ridge:  Eric is my dad - he can't find out - ever!

Eric to Katie:  I want to know

Katie:  OK.  I'll tell you exactly what is going on with your wife.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie wants to start her own line of jewelry (??)... and that will be how Quinn and Ridge talk her out of tattling to Eric... this will probably drag out all summer [explode]
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Too much Thomas in the spoilers for next week.  I suspect he'll be shirtless as well.  Ugh.  So sick of having that slug shoved down my throat.  I want someone to just kick his smug ass.  And give Sally a boot as well.  We need a good murder mystery with Thomas, Sally and Katie as the victims and the viewers as the murderers. I'll sign up. [tongue]
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Thanks zenderella!

It's so unfair like every time some characters reveal themselves as designers witout a training or a scholarship. Zende and now Katie???? Only because Bill gave her jewelry everytime he cheated on her this doesn't make her able to design

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.