Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Promo (The transcript please?^^)

Monday, June 5, 2017 Episode #7600
Katie anxiously awaits word on her proposed jewelry designs, Eric concurs with Quinn on why there is a concern.
Rick has a disconcerting interaction with a family member that he just can’t shake.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017 Episode #7601
Quinn gets a taste of her own medicine when she is on the other side of a serious threat.
The issue of parenting becomes an contentious topic within a dysfunctional family.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 Episode #7602
Ivy makes an unsuccessful attempt to reason with an irrational Katie about the suspicions she has.
Quinn confides in Ridge her fears about returning to work.

Thursday, June 8, 2017 Episode #7603
The feud between Quinn and Katie reaches a new and dangerous level.
Carter’s timing of presenting Rick with a legal matter couldn’t come at a worse time.

Friday, June 9, 2017 Episode #7604
Thomas attempts to play mediator between a quarrelling Steffy and Sally over lunch.
Katie must respond to severe allegations by Quinn to the police.

Katie Is Fired
Katie's attempt to reinvent herself as a jewelry designer comes to a dramatic halt when Quinn fires her from Forrester Creations. The timing couldn't be worse for Katie. “She's so happy to be back in an office setting,” sighs Heather Tom (Katie). “She is happy to be doing something productive and creative. She has the fever, but she's not experienced. She is not trained, so her designs are rudimentary. In her past work experience, Katie has been the marketing girl. Unfortunately, one thing leads to another and she ends up getting fired. Poor Katie!”
According to the actress, Katie does not take the news well. “She flips out in a very big way,” Tom says. “Katie has been under a lot of pressure. While she accepts the fact that Bill and Brooke are married, and she's not pining away for him, Katie believes that this was not supposed to happen. Brooke was supposed to marry Ridge but Quinn messed it all up. Lastly, she hates that Eric is left in the dark. Katie feels that if she remains quiet about what she knows, then she is doing to Eric what Bill and Brooke did to her. She's gaslighting him! She is pretending what's right in front of his face doesn't exist and that really weighs on Katie. Being complicit in this is an ugly thing.”
After getting her walking papers, Katie does some quick soul-searching. “Katie is like, 'Wait a second. I play by the rules. I try to be a good person. I try to do it right and yet I lose every time and people who do terrible things and hurt people, they win!' ” explains Tom. “Katie's like, 'Well, if I can't do it this way, then maybe I need to take a page from your book because apparently what I've been doing hasn't been working.'
And that's when Katie loses it and makes a shocking move. “Katie completely snaps,” teases Tom. “Apparently, Charlie has left his gun around for some reason. If we see it in the first act, that usually means we have to use it in the third. So, Katie pulls a gun on Quinn. She has had it. There are so many ways this could go: Would Katie actually shoot Quinn? Does she just want to scare her? Or, maybe it's just about having some power? Katie has felt very powerless lately. We're not sure if Katie has snapped for good or if this is a momentary lapse, but we will see which path Katie chooses after this.”

Carter Makes A Shocking Discovery

Forrester legal eagle Carter makes an unsettling discovery while reviewing baby Lizzy’s adoption papers.
“Carter comes across some errors in Lizzy’s paperwork, things that relate to who has the power to make decisions regarding the baby,” states Lawrence Saint-Victor (Carter). “When he finds this, Carter immediately brings it to [bio dad] Rick’s attention. Carter advises Rick that what should have been locked down and smoothed out may not be, and suggests fixing it should be taken care of sooner rather than later.”
One thing Carter is not aware of, however, is the rising tension between Nicole — who acted as a surrogate, donated her egg and carried Lizzy — and Maya over the baby’s upbringing. “Carter is not necessarily in tune with what’s going on between the Avant sisters,” Saint-Victor hedges. “Carter mentions this as a preventative action. It’s a technicality that could do some real damage if it’s not taken care of. Better safe than sorry!”

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
IDK but it seems to me that this whole Quinn/Ridge 'romance' has taken a turn & is now all about Katie flipping out.  Not sure if that's where they were going all along but it is not really so much about Q&R at all.  Or maybe I'm overthinking it.

Sharon
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

Katie: You would think that you would never have to pay for what you’ve done, but you will

Announcer: Hell hath no fury…

Quinn: She’s a loose cannon, she’s getting more and more paranoid

Announcer: …like a Katie…

Katie: Liars! I hate you!

Announcer: scorned.

Quinn: She’s trying to kill me!

Katie to Ivy: She is a horrible, despicable person, she doesn’t deserve to live!

Me: Sharon, ITA. While I agree with everything Katie said about Quinn, to me a big problem with this storyline is that Katie doesn't have the motive or standing to be the one going after her. Katie should have gone after Brooke, but the fact that she didn't and the way she's going after Quinn makes her look like the unhinged one...the show is ruining her, and for what? To prop Quinn? Quinn has already been whitewashed. If Katie wants Eric, and sometimes it seems that she does, sometimes it doesn't, she could have paved the way for that months ago. I agree this storyline seems to be taking a turn from Ridge/Quinn to Katie flipping out and it's a big WTF?? Ridge and Quinn were explosive, but Katie now is just a walking non sequitur in what should be their storyline.

Drew, thanks for the spoilers!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
While she accepts the fact that Bill and Brooke are married, and she's not pining away for him, Katie believes that this was not supposed to happen. Brooke was supposed to marry Ridge but Quinn messed it all up.

Then why was she so obsessed and sometimes giddy trying to stir up trouble between Bridge if she thought that?

Imo, her OTT reaction to this is bizarre but it at least serves to fill HT's annual cuota of dramatic scenes for her Emmy reel.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Yeah, but I found HT so over the top during scenes where Katie crying to Ivy about Quinn lying to Eric. Especially because some days before she was happy to help Brooke wearing her wedding dress to marry Bill
It's illogic she is kind with those two and make Quinn and Ridge (horrid, illogic, without chemestry) affair her reason of war. I hate Quinn and this is a way to make her look a fragil saint again, but Katie has an unlikeable personality and doesn't help the fact she got to work at FC with blackmail and her reaction when her immature designs are not included in the collection

The Avant thing it's stupid, so bored with this unsignatured documents every time (the only ones I'd accept are divorce paparers of Caridge, maybe Caroline will come back still married to Ridge!<3 .... I know it's impossibile, she will be back for Thomas and Sally)

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Promo

Monday, June 12, 2017 Episode #7605
Katie attempts to convince the police and Eric that she is not the person responsible for what has been happening at the Forrester Mansion.
Steffy accuses Sally of using Thomas for her own personal and financial gain.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 Episode #7606
Just back from her honeymoon, Brooke has an awkward encounter with Ridge.
Shaken by recent events, Quinn is not convinced that she is completely out of harm’s way.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 Episode #7607
Ridge attempts to comfort Quinn and assure her that their secret is still safe.
Liam endeavors to steer Bill away from continuing his quest in making the Spectra’s building his own.

Thursday, June 15, 2017 Episode #7608
Ridge shocks Brooke when he mentions an almost-forgotten memory from their past.
Eric becomes determined to get to the bottom of the threat against Quinn.

Friday, June 16, 2017 Episode #7609
People start talking when word gets out about the incident that took place at the Forrester Mansion.
Quinn learns that her past evil actions towards others really do have consequences.

TV insider interview to Kimberlin Brown

She could sell a space heater to Satan himself: Consummate con artist Sheila Carter—one of the all-time great soap supervillains—returned to CBS’ The Bold and the Beautiful in a shocktastic cliffhanger episode on June 9.

Yep, Kimberlin Brown is back, baby! And TV Insider has the exclusive interview.

Kimberlin Brown!
Brown:
My gosh, did you ever think we’d be speaking again?

Well, I never lost hope, but who knew it would take this damn long! It’s been 11 years since you last appeared as Sheila on The Young and the Restless, and nearly 14 since she was seen on B&B. What got you back on the CBS' radar?
I don’t know for certain, but a few months ago I was invited to be in the big CBS Daytime group photo [commemorating the network's 30 years at number one], and that’s where I ran into [B&B executive producer] Brad Bell. Who knows? Maybe seeing me again sparked something in him. All I know for sure is that I am very excited to be back!

Word is, the security measures B&B used to keep your return a secret have been pretty intense.
I was listed on all the scripts and call sheets simply as “Jane,” and I would enter CBS through a rear entrance in complete secrecy with a hat so big it covered my eyes and my cheekbones. And every time I was shooting—or anytime a character would mention Sheila—they’d black out the feed throughout the CBS building.

When I wasn’t on the soundstage, I was basically under house arrest in my dressing room. I was not allowed to leave it at all. They brought me food. A couple of weeks ago I was a bit under the weather and they even sent out for chicken soup. So it’s been kind of fabulous being waited on! But now that I’ve finally hit the air I am looking forward to walking into CBS without being “Jane.” [Laughs] Secrecy is exhausting!

And so much harder to maintain these days. Since you last played Sheila there’s been a little invention called social media.
I’ll admit that I’ve had to tell quite a few white lies to keep things quiet, even with members of my own family. Some of them have heard I’m back to work, and they’ll call and say, “Ooh, have you returned to one of the soaps?” I simply say, “No. It’s actually a primetime gig and I’ll let you know about it when I can.” I was taking no chances whatsoever!

Sheila gets away with murder. Literally. Why would B&B’s old guard—Eric, Brooke, Ridge—let her back into their lives? They know there is no limit to her evil.
You say Sheila has committed murder and gotten away with it, only she hasn’t. She hasn’t gotten away with anything, and that will come to light in the next few episodes. She’s actually done her time in prison and is trying really hard to rehabilitate herself and become a good person.

Yeah, right.
Wink, wink. You’ll have to wait and see exactly how it plays out, but the scripts are very exciting. Is she completely rehabilitated? Well, rehabilitation is an ongoing process. Is there an occasional slip into her past anger issues? Maybe. But Sheila is really, truly trying to change things, and that’s going to be the interesting thing this time around. It’s the old Sheila with a new twist. She is legitimately struggling with her past behavior. You’re going to see her try to be the person—the good person—she really wants to be. And part of her rehabilitation is making amends to the people she’s hurt. That’s a big part of the story.

So why is her first stop Los Angeles? She’s got even more and greater amends to make in Genoa City!
Sheila has never been stupid! [Laughs] Maybe it’s easier to start with the characters on B&B and work her way up the list. Why not start in the city with the man—Eric Forrester—that she thinks is the most likely to forgive her? John McCook and I are having so much fun with this reunion. We just giggle all day long.

And I really love that I'm finally getting a chance to act with Heather Tom [Katie]. We share the same manager, and we've known each other forever, and we've worked on a couple of shows at the same time, but we've never had scenes together. I used her dressing room when we were both on One Life to Live. In our early days at Y&R, I would take her to work because she wasn't old enough to drive yet. That's how far back we go. I'm also working with Dick Christie, who plays [security guard] Charlie Webber, so it's been "Fun with Dick and Jane"!

Hmmm…shades of Sheila and security guard Mike Guthrie.
I loved working with Ken Hanes! That’s one of my fondest memories of being at B&B, plus all those scenes I had with Susan Flannery [Stephanie].

Other soap supervillains can be very theatrical, but Sheila always played it low-key, even when she was at full boil. Was that purely an acting choice, or is it just not in you to get hammy?
For me, playing evil has never been about being bitchy or over the top. I've always felt that less is best, so I keep it matter-of-fact and understated. But I do have a few moments coming up where…well, let’s just put it this way: You shouldn't touch Sheila when she doesn't want to be touched. [Laughs]

What, in your mind, is the worst thing Sheila’s ever done?
I will never forget the day I got a script at Y&R that said Sheila was going to cut off baby Scotty’s birthmark. I got a call from [producer] Ed Scott and [Y&R co-creator] Bill Bell saying, “You might want to lay low for a couple of weeks after this airs.” And they were right, because the phones at CBS lit up like you wouldn’t believe. Sheila’s done a lot of horrible things, but nothing topped that.

And now baby Scotty has aged—by what appears to be 30 or 40 years—and he’s back on Y&R.
I saw that! And he’s so adorable!

You really took your lumps for speaking at last year’s Republican National Convention. Did you worry how that might affect your career in ultra-liberal Hollywood?
I honestly thought I would never act again. People who know me well were negative at the get-go without even hearing what I was at the RNC to talk about. I wasn’t there speaking as a conservative. If anything, I consider myself an independent, though I don’t agree with a lot of what independents have to say.

I was asked to speak on behalf of small business and women in business. [Brown owns a California avocado farm]. Small business is what keeps our country running, and the rules and regulations that have been placed [upon us] have made it incredibly difficult to survive. But the second they announced I was speaking, I was declared a homophobe and a racist. It was even said that I was going to KKK meetings. It was a real eye-opener. It’s amazing how people decide that they know you based on the venue where you’ve chosen to voice your opinions.

Even some of your most hardcore fans bailed on you. How did you handle that?
It was heartbreaking. I had a lot of fans saying they'd never watch me again, but I also had an enormous group that stood up for me and reached out to me and gave me the strength I needed. Even though some of them didn't agree with me on the presidential candidate I chose to back, they agreed with my message. I am so grateful for the ones who stuck with me.

If you had the chance, would you do any of it differently?
No, because what I had to say was reality. It was about what I deal with every day as a business owner. It was the truth. As far as the freedom of speech issue goes, I'm tired of people telling me what I can and cannot say, and telling me what is politically correct and what is not.

Well, you can't get more Democrat than Brad Bell, who was a major fundraiser for Obama. He's also married to Colleen Bell, who was appointed by Obama as his ambassador to Hungary. Clearly, he didn't have an issue with your RNC appearance.
When Brad and I talked at that CBS Daytime photo session, I could see he was not disappointed with me. He was not disappointed with my message because he actually listened to it. He had watched the speech and understood that it was not politically based. It was business-based, and he is a businessman. I am very happy that he heard my words and didn't hold any of that against me and that he wanted to hire me again. I am teary-eyed that Brad was brave enough to take this chance.

What a crap an other crazy who seeks redemption. I'm wondering if Ridge and Eric will end in bed also with her, they are been using to make these criminals look as saints

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 

Announcer: She’s back

Katie to Sheila: Don’t come any closer

Sheila: Put it down

Announcer: She’s evil

Sheila: Did you miss me?

Announcer: She’s dangerous

Sheila: I didn’t  shoot at your wife

Eric: I want her in prison

[Annoying song snippet plays]

Sheila: Perhaps I’ll get another shot

Quinn: What??

Me: UGH UGH UGH!!!! In every respect.

Thanks for the spoilers!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thank u!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Promo (transcript, please?^^)

Monday, June 19, 2017 Episode #7610
Quinn makes a startling confession to Ridge that significantly changes the dynamic of their relationship.
Unable to keep it from her any longer, Rick reveals to Maya the urgent family issue that Carter recently brought to his attention.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 Episode #7611
Julius’ wheels begin to turn when Carter informs him of Rick and Maya’s legal matter.
Nicole has a difficult time following through with a long-ago made promise to a family member.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 Episode #7612
Feeling overwhelmed and misunderstood, Nicole lashes out at Rick.
Thomas gets a big dose of reality and learns the differences he will face now that he works at Spectra, not Forrester.

Thursday, June 22, 2017 Episode #7613
Julius takes Maya by surprise when he voices his opinion about how he wishes the current family scenario should play out.
Nicole and Zende have their first major disagreement as a married couple.

Friday, June 23, 2017 Episode #7614
Brooke is put on the spot when a long-time nemesis offers an unconvincing apology.
Quinn and Ridge are given assurance that their affair of the heart will not be revealed to Eric.

Another criminal who'll be considered a saint, I'm wondering if Eric and Ridge will end in bed with her too before 2017 ends

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Eric: we have a visitor
Announcer: bad news
Eric: we know what she's capable of
Ridge: my dad is playing with fire
Announcer: baby blues
Offscreen voice: Until you sign the papers, the adoption isn't legally valid
Maya: I am Izzy's mother. Sign those papers
Announcer: And
Sally: it is 150 degrees and you just gave me goosebumps
Announcer: hot moves
Thomas: do you want to stop
Sally: don't you dare

Thanks for the spoilers!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Promo (Transcript please?^^)

Monday, June 26, 2017 Episode #7615
Katie turns to Wyatt for advice about her new position at Forrester Creations and learns something personal about him.
Ridge assures Quinn that Eric will never find out about their affair, but his gift to her states otherwise.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 Episode #7616
Following months of flirting and canoodling, RJ and Coco make their relationship official.
The issue regarding Lizzy's adoption papers becomes a point of contention for everyone in the Avant family.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 Episode #7617
Julius shocks the family when he unleashes his pent-up feelings regarding Maya being Lizzy's mother.
Steffy contemplates Katie's idea about how to launch the new summer collection.

Thursday, June 29, 2017 Episode #7618
With Ridge on board, Steffy and Katie reach out to Spencer Publications to team up on the new Forrester Creations swimwear campaign.
In spite of Pam's insistence that he stop, Charlie just can't let go of his fixation with Ridge and Quinn's alleged affair.

Friday, June 30, 2017 Episode #7619
Katie recruits the Forrester Creations staff to model in a photo shoot to promote the new swimwear line.
Thomas and Sally concoct a plan to ensure that the new Spectra collection stands out from their competitors.

WYATT AND KATIE GROW CLOSER
Katie is given a second chance at Forrester Creations in the public relations department, and turns to Wyatt, who had the position before her, for assistance. “Wyatt is flattered that Katie would come to him for advice because after all, in the past, she ran both Forrester Creations and Spencer Publications for a time, so she’s obviously got a head for business,” notes Wyatt’s portrayer, Darin Brooks. “Now that she has taken over his old job at Forrester while he’s back working with his dad at Spencer, it’s nice for these two characters to connect on that level. Katie is really out to prove herself — and Wyatt is more than happy to help her accomplish that goal.”
During the course of their brainstorming sessions, Wyatt finds himself sharing secrets with his former stepmother. “Katie gets him to admit out loud that he’s not over Steffy,” notes Brooks. “He’s been playing it like he’s fine, but that wound runs deep. Katie knows what he’s going through since she was basically thrown over for Brooke, so these two have that in common. They share the same type of vulnerability, so it’s nice that they have someone else they can talk to about it who can really understand.”
As for whether things could take a romantic turn, “It’s all about business right now,” Brooks points out. “They just happen to be friends who share the same interests, and we’ll see how it unfolds. For now, they are two people who care about each other and they would like to see the other succeed in their personal and professional endeavors.”
But the two might find themselves growing closer abroad. “He does put the idea in her head about using Monte Carlo as a platform to raise Forrester’s social media awareness, which was such a success last year,” Brooks teases. “So, they will have Monte Carlo to look forward to, as well.”

R.J. And Coco Make It Official
After months of flirting and sneaking kisses at Forrester, R.J. and Coco decide to make their relationship official, in a thoroughly modern fashion.
“Although R.J. is a Forrester, he is also a teenager, and what ends up happening is they just post about it online,” chuckles Courtney Grosbeck (Coco). “Hey, that’s what you do now. And, after they post their new status, they end up going to a barbecue together, which marks their first public appearance as a couple.”
Coco is happy that R.J. stepped up to let people know that they’re a duo. “His reasoning is that it had already felt official to the two of them, but people kept asking questions and they began posting pictures together as a couple on Instagram and other social media platforms, so it became time to make it official in the public lens,” explains the actress.
Any chance now for a proper date? “I hope so!” Grosbeck smiles. “Il Giardino, here we come!”

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Announcer: a custody battle ends
Maya: please don't take my daughter away
Announcer: and summer begins
Lism: did I do something good?
Steffy: mission accomplished
Announcer: with heated accusations
Quinn: you're a psycho
Sheila: ouch
Announcer: and deadly intentions
Quinn: Sheila Carter is dangerous. That woman is on the hunt. Who knows what she'll do?

Thanks for the spoilers!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks to u!

Some spoilers to add

Liam gave steffy a surprise day at the spa.

Ridge's gift prompted Quinn to remind him that their relationship is history.

Rick and Maya were concerned that nicole nad not yet signed the adoption papers.

Katie interrupted liam and steffy to pitch an idea.

Wyatt was invited in for a celebration after arrinving at Katie's bearing a gift for Will.

Steffy and Katie got ridge on board with their plan to unveil a swimwear line at the spencer summit in monte carlo.

Sally got excited when she saw Thomas's designs for spectra'snew collection and he suggested they crash the monte carlo shoot

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.