Quinn and Ridge contemplate coming clean with Eric

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew
A little spoiler from SOD for the first week of the month

Quinn and Ridge contemplate coming clean with Eric

Thanks Drew!
Who here thinks they'll actually tell Eric before he hears it from someone else?  LOL!
Not me!!!! ;-)

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Not me!xD

I noticed that even tough every official sources of spoilers said Ridge would have made a present to Quinn, actually was her. sometimes spoiler are not correct

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Not me!xD

I noticed that even tough every official sources of spoilers said Ridge would have made a present to Quinn, actually was her. sometimes spoiler are not correct

This particular spoiler was even tweeted by the B&B official twitter account...after the show aired in the east coast.  How is that possible? LOL. 

Bold & The BeautifulVerified account @BandB_CBS
Jun 26Today on , Ridge gives Quinn a gift that shows his true feelings. WATCH FULL EPISODE: http://
bit.ly/2tPp5SC

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Someone is not able to do his job

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Monday, July 3, 2017 Episode #7620
Thomas and Sally formulate an ingenious plan to have Spectra Fashions benefit from the Forrester Creations swimwear photo shoot.
Quinn and Ridge contemplate how much longer they should keep their secret from Eric.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017 Episode #7621
Coco worries about her job due to her sister’s continued publicity stunts at the expense of Forrester Creations.
Ridge explains the consequences that they could face if the truth about their affair is revealed.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017 Episode #7622
Coco and RJ’s big date on the town takes an unfortunate and dramatic turn.
Bill is unable to let go of finding out the real reason why Brooke and Ridge ended their engagement in Australia.

Thursday, July 6, 2017 Episode #7623
Ridge is saddened when hears the words that he never thought would come from Eric.
Coco takes complete responsibility for her and RJ’s mishap.

Friday, July 7, 2017 Episode #7624
Katie harshly advises Quinn about how to handle the ramifications of her and Ridge’s affair.
Coco is put on the hot seat by Brooke about her having placed herself and RJ at risk.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I'm not interest watching weeks of episodes of Ridge's bashing again. Since TK is in the role it's always this way for his character[rolleyes]

At the end it's Thomas who makes his Spectra's tactics and not the contrary.... and he said wanted start a new era for Spectra Fashions

Bill is obsessed and he has no other storylines to be obsessed by Ridge since long time

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Promo (Transcript?^^)

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Announcer: This 4th of July week...
Thomas: I thought we could challenge you to a fashion duel
Steffy: I accept
Announcer: let the fireworks begin
Steffy: Spectra fashions is going down
Announcer: Sizzling summer secrets...
Quinn: She's on to us
Announcer: will blow up
Sheila: Your wife is having an affair with your son
Announcer: And a joy ride takes an unexpected turn
Me: I wish somebody would blow Sheila up

Thanks for the spoilers!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:

Thursday, July 6, 2017 Episode #7623
Ridge is saddened when hears the words that he never thought would come from Eric.

Well, it doesn't take much to figure this one out - Eric will probably tell Ridge that he is NOT HIS SON!!  Ridge will be banished from the kingdom, and Quinn will be forgiven because it wasn't her fault that the Maroney b came on to her, blah blah blah!
Gawd, I don't know if I can watch!!  [explode]

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
It's not new that the horny pig (Iìm sad to say in this Quinn mess Ridge has become to much similar to his father) tell Ridge is not his son as much the other or let other people say this. It dipends from the moment. I wish Ridge could say "Ok, but this will be forever" and would change his surname in Douglas

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Announcer: This 4th of July week...
Thomas: I thought we could challenge you to a fashion duel
Steffy: I accept
Announcer: let the fireworks begin
Steffy: Spectra fashions is going down
Announcer: Sizzling summer secrets...
Quinn: She's on to us
Announcer: will blow up
Sheila: Your wife is having an affair with your son
Announcer: And a joy ride takes an unexpected turn

Thanks!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Promo (Transcript please?)

Monday, July 10, 2017 Episode #7625
Brooke puts RJ on the spot to get his version of what happened between him and Coco.
Thomas sees a softer side of Sally when she describes her family dynamics.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 Episode #7626
Caroline returns to Los Angeles with Douglas to spend quality time with Thomas.
Charlie suspects that Sheila has an ulterior motive when she makes him a tempting proposition.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 Episode #7627

Bill volunteers his services to Steffy when she tells him of her plan to reunite Thomas and Caroline.
Quinn worries about the future of her marriage after learning that Eric has moved out of the mansion.

Thursday, July 13, 2017 Episode #7628
Sheila’s favor for Eric puts her in an intense confrontational exchange with Quinn.
Sally meets Caroline for the first time and can’t help but notice the closeness that she shares with Thomas.

Friday, July 14, 2017 Episode #7629
Caroline confesses to Thomas that she made a mistake by leaving her life in Los Angeles.
Steffy and Liam look for Eric after learning that he is in hiding with Sheila.

All this Carmas stuff it's to painful to watch

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 

Announcer: Caught!

Sally: I can come back another time

Announcer: Between new love…

Asshole: Caroline and I are not together

Announcer: And true love

Caroline: It’s not too late

Announcer: And…

Sheila: Don’t you ever touch me like that

Announcer: no one could ever predict…

Steffy: We can’t take chances. That woman is evil.

Quinn: She may have a gun!

Sheila: You’re safe with me

Announcer: …what comes next.

Me: R U Fuckin’ kidding me, announcer dude? Oh, yes, we could. We could predict ALL. OF. IT. Get back to me when Eric’s run out of psycho women to fall for.

Thanks for the spoilers!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
U're so right, everything so predictable and delusional. It would have been better for Caroline to stay in NY, I'm so sorry for LG who must play this garbage

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Monday, July 17, 2017 Episode #7630
Quinn worries about Eric after learning that he is spending time with Sheila.
Steffy learns that Ridge is the reason for the current rift in the Forrester family.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 Episode #7631
Caroline turns to Bill for assistance in reuniting her and Douglas with Thomas.
Ridge comes clean to Steffy with his version of the affair with Quinn.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 Episode #7632
Steffy pays an angry visit to Quinn and confronts her about betraying Eric.
Sally invites Caroline to lunch with the intentions of getting her to back off of Thomas.

Thursday, July 20, 2017 Episode #7633
Overwrought with guilt, Ridge vows to make things right within his family.
Sheila worries she will lose all of her progress with Eric when Steffy shows up to take him home.

Friday, July 21, 2017 Episode #7634
The Forrester and Spectra fashion houses prepare themselves for the upcoming competition in Monte Carlo.
Bill vows to do everything in his power to reunite Caroline and Thomas while getting rid of Sally.

Another week of insulting Ridge, pity party for the old fool pig and women fighting for ...ugh... Thomas

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
It is going to be difficult to see Ridge struggle when everyone will be against him but

he is a survivor and he will triumph in the end! I hope it will be Caroline who will

the woman that will be there for him during his battles...she will realise that her heart

only belongs to Ridge and drop the charade of being in love with Thomas because of

Douglas!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #18 
Wow...those are some Grade A Prime Shit spoilers! Ridge is the reason for the rift in the family - WHAT.THE.FUCK. Ridge is the only one on this show who ever takes responsibility for anything and the only one who is is ever held to account for anything no matter how many times he takes responsibility. Brooke knew, Katie knew, Ivy knew...crickets. Steffy is A-OK with Eric for marrying the woman who kidnapped/raped her husband, but she confronts Quinn for betraying Eric? And then there's the fact that Eric is now using Sheila as his personal courier. What the everloving fuck!

Bill is now advising Caroline - Bill???

These spoilers are almost like a sick parody!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
I hope Ridge's plan to fix things in the family is...TIME AWAY.. away from that nutty

bunch!

Ridge in a new place...new love..not from the same merry -go -round!

London,would be fabulous...Ridge's heart captured by an English designer, two artists

collaborating, creating masterpieces that shake the fashion world and most

importantly... making lots of love!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Steffy should have fire to Eric with the gun, evil grandpa let another criminal (the one who destroyed Steffy, Thomas and Phoebe's childhood) mistreat her. She thinks her granpa is better than he really his and keeps saving him like Stephanie did all of her life

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
I'm rooting for Tally for obvious reasons... pissing off PIG and Caroline is not

with Thomas but when Sally finds out the details of Douglas's conception...she might

think twice about staying with a 'bucko' who had sex with a distraught, heartbroken

drunken Caroline!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
I think that like everybody she would say she nerver think him as a person like that. The only one has been Ridge and that made him look bad, like always

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Promo (Transcript please?^^)

(they will shift of one day 'cause the preemption of the other day)

Monday, July 24, 2017 Episode #7635

Bill goes to great lengths to ensure that Caroline is reunited with Thomas.
Sheila uses Eric’s anger to her advantage in an attempt to earn his trust.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 Episode #7636
Caroline has reservations about going along with Bill’s devious plan to get her and Thomas back together.
Ridge demands that Steffy reveal Eric’s whereabouts.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 Episode #7637
Eric unleashes his hurt and anger upon Ridge after years of dealing with his son’s betrayal and mistreatment.
Brooke reprimands RJ and Coco about the dangers of distracted driving.

Thursday, July 27, 2017 Episode #7638
Sheila takes pleasure in being the only person that Eric currently confides in and trusts.
Bill subtly plays on Thomas’ emotions regarding Caroline and Douglas while on the flight to Monte Carlo.

Friday, July 28, 2017 Episode #7639
Forrester Creations and Spectra Fashions participate in an epic fashion showdown for charity.
Sally is confused as to why Thomas is distracted and not enthusiastic about the competition.

Eric Disowns Ridge
After Steffy informs her father of Eric's whereabouts, Ridge tracks down Eric and tries to persuade him to come home.
John McCook: His objective is to apologize to Eric. Ridge place all of the blame on himself and attempt to absolve Quinn of any responsibility in this mess. Ridge asks Eric to go back to her. He says, "You can make yourself a better person if you just go home to your wife and talk this out." That's what Ridge is pushing for.
Eric is affect by Ridge's sincerity.
John McCook: Eric seems to be touched by that admission but remember, touched also means something else [laughs]. What happens is, Eric comes back at him and says, "I've loved being your father, and raising you has been a great privilege in my life." He admits that he has always seen Ridge as a Forrester and any time that he ever wanted to insult him, he has called him a Marone. Eric says, "I'm sorry for that. It's wrong. I've always been your father and that will never change.
But Eric does have other changes in mind.
John McCook: When he finally says, "I've always been your father. But you will never be my son again." That's it. It's the end for them. Eric walks out and it just kills Ridge. But, Ridge did what he came to do. He pleaded his case, and that's how his father reacted. Ridge is gone now from Eric's life. He is banished.
John McCook feels that an Eric/Ridge split was inevitable after everything they've been through over the years.
John McCook: Eric is humiliated. It's not like this is the first time this has happened, and we address that. Ridge says to Eric, "Dad, I'm a very competitive person. You were my first adversary and I've competed with you all my life, and I never win because there's a good part in you, Dad, that's not in me, and it never will be." That's really a contradiction, because Eric believes that Ridge always wins. He always wants more than Eric has, he tries to take it and he does. He took his mother's affection from Eric, then Brooke's and now Quinn's too. It's unacceptable, and it is something Eric can no longer tolerate.

At least Eric will say sorry for years of calling (and letting others calling) him bastard
I hope Ridge will be better without that horrible man in his life, I would love him selling his 20% and start his own business
I'm afraid this will send him in bed with Quinn

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #24 

Announcer: Get ready…

Steffy: May the best fashion house win

Announcer: …for a summer showdown

Nicole: I can’t wait

Bill: I wouldn’t get too used to this

Announcer: In Monaco

Brooke: It’s so wonderful to be here

Steffy: This is where it’s going down

Announcer: Two fashion rivals…

Steffy: We’re going to bring our “A” game

Sally: Our designs can’t miss

Announcer: …square off

Sally: We’ve got to win this

Me: Swimsuits are on clearance in stores now as fall clothes go on sale. You’re a bit late with your “showdown.”

That interview really pisses me off! So Eric didn't really mean it all the times he told Ridge that Ridge wasn't his son - but now he does? And somehow that's supposed to make Eric look better because he didn't really mean to be cruel to Ridge in the past? Fuck you, Eric, just fuck you.

Thanks for the spoilers.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
There is a difference between this kissing affair and the kisses with Caroline...Ridge

was fascinated with Caroline's unique capability of retrieving ,buried,deep in his mind,

(after that almost fatal drop into the ocean)what he was born to do(contrary to what

the old goat says!) DESIGN masterpieces!

Drew

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Eric has been, is, always will be a fool brat

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Promo (transcript please?^^)

Monday, July 31, 2017 Episode #7639
(Season 30, Episode 218)
An epic fashion showdown for charity gets underway with Forrester Creations and Spectra Fashions.
Sally is confused as to why Thomas is distracted and not enthusiastic about the competition.

Tuesday, August 1, 2017 Episode #7640
(Season 30, Episode 219)
Dollar Bill Spencer holds the results as the world awaits word on who won the Forrester vs. Spectra fashion challenge.
One call from Caroline and Douglas changes the course of Thomas’ life.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 Episode #7641
(Season 30, Episode 220)
Katie and Wyatt push the boundaries of their attraction to each other.
Zende is hurt when Nicole decides to skip out on a party that commemorates Zende's accomplishment.

Thursday, August 3, 2017 Episode #7642
(Season 30, Episode 221)
Quinn is thrilled when she receives a call from Eric stating that he's ready to return home.
Katie fills Wyatt in on her suspicions regarding Zende and Maya.

Friday, August 4, 2017 Episode #7643
(Season 30, Episode 222)
Quinn's world is rocked when Eric makes a declaration about their marriage.
Katie becomes uncomfortable when Wyatt broaches their flirtations in Monte Carlo

Another straight man fall for a tg woman, I'm gay but I must say this is so over the top.
And everybody seems have sex with everybody but still Ridge is the only pervert for all of them

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #28 

Announcer: It’s a week of fashion

Steffy: The Forrester Spectra showdown is on

Sally: It’s spectacular

Announcer: Lies…

Bill: It’s Caroline. She’s dying, Thomas. Be a man. My niece and your son need you.

Announcer: Romance…

Katie: We should not be doing this

Brooke’s voice: Katie!

Announcer: …and surprises

Maya: It’s just best if we keep it between us

Me: Forrester and Spectra's competition should be for a pajama line. Zzzzzzzzzz.......

Thanks for the spoilers!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
I thought TK wouldn't show next week because Ridge said he wasn't going to Monte

Carlo but do my pleasant surprise, I was wrong...YEPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of all people to hold the results of the fashion challenge...PIG...really???!!!!

Go Katie and Wyatt! PIG marries Katie's sister...Katie's lip locking with his son, levels

the playing field!   

All I care about is a new love for Ridge.. a woman to hold and cherish him and he

will do what he does better than design.... KISS the lucky lady breathless and leave

us panting!!!!          

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.