Reply with quote  #1 
From CBS SID

[v80j0w] 

And the SOD cover
[image]
Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
fonte sid Oct. 19 - Relationships are on the line this week beginning when Caroline finds it increasingly difficult to keep her secret from the folks at Forrester Creations.Oct. 20 - Steffy and Ivy try and forge a lasting peace. Ridge attempts to explain the inexplicable to Brooke.
Oct. 21 - If Wyatt had any qualms about Ivy's take on recent events, he will definitely have his mind changed.
Oct. 22 - A lie is told that if exposed could rip an entire family apart. Nicole and Zende spend that day growing closer than ever. But could there be trouble on the horizon thanks to the position Rick and Maya have put Nicole in?
Oct. 23 - Zende has a long talk with Carter about the Nicole situation.

fonte sid SPOILER: CAN THIS MARRIAGE BE SAVED?They say love conquers all, but Ridge and Caroline's relationship troubles are definitely shades of casting some doubt on That Time worn maxim. Thomas and Caroline's carnal history - brief and accidental though it may be - has all but decimated Ridge's relationship with His son. Will it cost him His marriage too?
His portrayer, Thorsten Kaye, acknowledges That things are dicey right now between the newly weds, and he's just as curious as viewers to see if they'll weather this crisis in Their first marriage. For TK, "I think That These two people do love each other. The characters' difference in age Seems to be posing just as much of an obstacle as Caroline's unwitting indiscretion During the brief time they were broken up. Which is a shame Because They Knew what the age difference was going in. "
As for Thomas and Caroline's hook-up, the news may have thrown Ridge for a loop but it's not as though things like this have not happened before, as His Own tumultuous history with Brooke Proves. "The whole show is a little incestuous but That aside, I think two people can find each other and care about each other, but to throw hurdles in Their way is good for the storyline," says Thorsten Kaye.
In other words, bring on the drama !! Angst conflict and relationship woes are par for the course in daytime television and Ridge and Caroline are Certainly not going to test the exception to That rule.
Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
FONTE SID SPOILER: IVY CHOKESIvy has spent the past few weeks anticipating, dreading, the revealing photo shoot that Steffy has set down as a Machivellian challenge of sorts. Modeling skimpy lingerie is not exactly in Ivy's wheel house, but she's determined to go through with it rather than let her cousin triumph in her retreat.
On the day of the shoot, Wyatt and Caroline are both bystanders wondering how the jewelry designer will fare when it comes to baring almost everything. Liam and Steffy are there, too, to help oversee the production, as Ivy begins to feel more and more uncomfortable trying to be titillating. She eventually freezes, unable to go on with the shoot, which prompts Liam, of all people, to step forward to save the day.
Fed up with the circus that Steffy and Ivy's rivalry has become, Liam delivers a speech aimed at both of them in which he says that their feud has gone on long enough. Thye need to stop being so catty, he decrees, and start working together NOW. It's a bold move by this otherwise easygoing chap, but will his attempt to draw a line really convince his current and former lady loves to call a truce?
Meanwhile, Katie has bigger questions for Ridge, namely, wondering why on earth he anished Thomas to Europe! Though Ridge is evasive the brunette is certain that there is more to the story than he's willing to offer up.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
[gaah] [explode] [2fingers] [burnup] [mad] 

Why, oh WHY did I have to look at this thread so early in the morning?  I am about to throw up after seeing SOD's cover!  Just as we all have feared!  Why THAT SHREW of all people!!!!!!!!!  Katie FINALLY takes her nose out of Whyvy etc and gets into Ridge's business, but it is too late now for me to root for her to be Ridge's "friend" [sigh]  I guess they have to bring her in now just so they can say EVERYONE is wondering about ASS being shipped to Paris [rolleyes]

Another thing that pisses me off is SID referring to the night of horrors as "accidental"!  REALLY?  Did they watch the same show we did?  UGH!  I agree with Mr. Kaye that hurdles are good for storylines, but I really want to see this couple eventually overcome them unlike a typical soap couple.  If Caroline ends up with her rapist instead, she will be dead-to-me faster than you can blink!

I guess "a lie is told on Thursday Oct 22" is about the baby.  But the rest is just too much Zecole and too much Ivy/Steffy nonsense all week!

Thanks for posting these, Callie and Silvia66.

Is it too early to start drinking?  Well, I guess it is 5 o'clock somewhere [tequila]

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you for the spoilers! Ridge and Caroline have a special love! They can conquer anything! And like TK said, you gotta have drama! I want to get them through these hurdles and get back to seeing their gorgeous smiles!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
image2.jpg 

The writing is sooooooo...shakes head!

It was only a few days ago that Ridge/Brooke chatted about his vasectomy & infertility problem.  In that time frame, the writers expect us to believe, that Ridge would believe he could convince Brooke that he got a second opinion, had his Vasectomy reversed, recovered from that AND impregnated Caroline?  Really?  Couldn't they have waited a couple of weeks to at least make it plausible that Ridge would even try to sell this story to Brooke?

I know B&B goes faster than fast but damn!

That's like the tease that B&B posted on twitter for today's show.  "Maya waits PATIENTLY for Nicole's life changing answer on today's show!"  WTH?!!!
Maya just asked Nicole to be her surrogate & baby mama 2 days ago!  Patient, my ass!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks, Callie, Silvia and Alina for all the spoilers. That word seems particularly appropriate in this case... And if Brooke doesn't butt out, then the way I see it is she's basically revictimizing a rape victim.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Thanks, Callie, Silvia and Alina for all the spoilers. That word seems particularly appropriate in this case... And if Brooke doesn't butt out, then the way I see it is she's basically revictimizing a rape victim.

Sigh, yes!  Of course, the spider is not going to see it that way.  Unless she's told everything (which is none of her damn business), she'll just assume that Caroline cheated on Ridge.  She'll love that and she'll love dropping hints all over the place so everyone else will come to the same conclusion.

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Actually, if Caroline ends up with her rapist ... B&B will be dead to me. I will only keep up with Ridge here. I won't be watching the show anymore.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
image2.jpg 

The writing is sooooooo...shakes head!

It was only a few days ago that Ridge/Brooke chatted about his vasectomy & infertility problem.  In that time frame, the writers expect us to believe, that Ridge would believe he could convince Brooke that he got a second opinion, had his Vasectomy reversed, recovered from that AND impregnated Caroline?  Really?  Couldn't they have waited a couple of weeks to at least make it plausible that Ridge would even try to sell this story to Brooke?

I know B&B goes faster than fast but damn!

That's like the tease that B&B posted on twitter for today's show.  "Maya waits PATIENTLY for Nicole's life changing answer on today's show!"  WTH?!!!
Maya just asked Nicole to be her surrogate & baby mama 2 days ago!  Patient, my ass!

I appreciate the spoilers and you know I'm ditto-ing all that has been said.

Beyond all of that I have to ask this question...why would Liam send Pam out to get a pregnancy test?? Does he plan on following Caroline into the restroom and holding the stick while she pees on it??? That's just another WTF moment we have yet to see [rolleyes]

Oh Thorsten, I have no doubt you will continue to kill us with this story!! 

Thanks Mon
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks for the article. My worries are confirmed. How can they keep this secret when Caroline will inevitably experience symptoms of pregnancy at work place? How can Ridge suddenly expect Brooke to believe that the doctor was incorrect about his vasectomy. Anyway, I can't wait to see this.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Brooke doesn't buy the vasectomy reversal, really, Brooke, obviously... because she

draws conclusions according to her own slutty barometer! 

News Flash! Brookey ,there are women who are faithful to their husbands, unlike you

who drops her panties at a whim to follow your heart... and the coincidence that

ASS shipped to Paris is a separate issue ... he punched his father!!!! in the

face..who is CEO of the company, anybody else doing that would have been fired and

have charges filed against him!

Ridge is a loving father ,he went himself to settle the matter because he knew it was

his boy, who else would bring Charlotte to the mansion? ... and the twit has the

audacity to complain about the past, your father came himself, instead of Charlie

because that was a security issue, locating the dumb intern,to spare you,another

scandal and instead of thanking him for being discreet, the disgraceful, spoiled idiot

punches his father!!.. NEVER is too soon for tommy return!!!

I loved the part that Caroline believes CaRidge love can move mountains!!!

ITA, Caroline, with Ridge by your side and there to hold you tight in his loving and

protecting arms, you can move ranges of mountains!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
[tequila]  Since I started drinking a bit early today, I must be totally drunk by now, because I couldn't have read what I think I just read.......... [tequila]
But if I read what I think I just read, may be I need a few more of [tequila], because I can't come up with anything to say except I ditto Di's post, and thanks Alina![tequila]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
LOL, searose! OMG, Di, the idea of the community pee stick made me both LOL and cringe. Alina, Rick and Maya remind me more of a couple of excited kids who are trying to get their parents to let them adopt a new kitten or puppy than a pair of mature adults deciding they want to have a child.

The warp speed of all this makes no sense. I'll never understand why B&B doesn't take their time with these stories and give viewers a chance to catch their breaths between plot points. I do know TK will make his scenes make as much sense as humanly possible, though. And I'm still wondering if there's going to be some connection between the two births.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
LOL, searose! OMG, Di, the idea of the community pee stick made me both LOL and cringe. Alina, Rick and Maya remind me more of a couple of excited kids who are trying to get their parents to let them adopt a new kitten or puppy than a pair of mature adults deciding they want to have a child.

The warp speed of all this makes no sense. I'll never understand why B&B doesn't take their time with these stories and give viewers a chance to catch their breaths between plot points. I do know TK will make his scenes make as much sense as humanly possible, though. And I'm still wondering if there's going to be some connection between the two births.
ITA Kathy, I suspect that's the route they decided on, so they are rushing NIRAYA s/l to catch up with Caroline's.  I couldn't believe they had RAYA talk about wanting a baby for the first time AND ask Nicole to be the surrogate, all in one episode flat, and in a matter of one week, the experts have been consulted with, Zende/Nicole, Zende/Carter, Zende/Nicole have discussed it, and Nicole has agreed to be the surrogate!  Despite all the dialogs about how it could be months before she gets pregnant, I wouldn't be shocked if they boo us with a Halloween announcement [rolleyes]  Or, since they like repeating the scenario, I wouldn't be surprised if RiCole have drunken sex this weekend resulting in pregnancy [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Yeah, they are rushing these storylines as fast as they rushed through Brooke's alcoholism/recovery (and not one family member knows about it to date), but they dragged out Maya/Myron secret for how long????????  Oh, I remember, they dragged it out till we lost interest [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
http://www.welovesoaps.net/2015/10/the-bold-and-beautiful-spoilers-october_16.html?m=1

Monday, October 19
Pam (Alley Mills) and Charlie (Dick Christie) speculate that Caroline (Linsey Godfrey) is pregnant; Liam (Scott Clifton) saves the day during Ivy's (Ashleigh Brewer) first photo shoot as Forrester Creations new lingerie model.

Tuesday, October 20
Ivy and Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) attempt to make peace once and for all; Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) tries to make an explanation to a skeptical Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang).

Wednesday, October 21
Wyatt's (Darin Brooks) embarrassing predicament gives him new empathy for Ivy; Caroline struggles with keeping her secret.

Thursday, October 22
A secret is exposed; Ridge and Caroline lie to Brooke; the bond between Zende (Rome Flynn) and Nicole (Reign Edwards) grows when he helps her with a family issue.

Friday, October 23
Thomas (Pierson Fodé) gets news that has him questioning everything; Zende opens up to Carter (Lawrence Saint-Victor).

Uh-OH!!!

Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 

SOD SPOILER: Brooke Discovers Ridge’s Big Baby Lie (Recap) -

Caroline has a case of morning sickness in the office. Liam sends Pam out for a pregnancy test. Linsey Godfrey says that Caroline is scared when people start to speculate that she’s pregnant and adds that Caroline and Ridge do not have a strong plan in what they’re going to tell people.
Brooke hears and is left reeling since she knows the truth about Ridge’s vasectomy. Caroline is terrified that Brooke has so much information. Ridge talks to Brooke alone and lies that the initial consult with the doctor was incorrect and he had his vasectomy reversed. LG states that if Brooke spills the beans everyone would know the truth about the father of Caroline’s baby and would ruin everything.
Brooke isn’t buying Ridge’s story, so the potential for Brooke to reveal the truth is a real possibility. Ridge is confident in his ability to calm and control Brooke. Caroline feels less confident and knows that Brooke can dig up the truth.
Caroline trusts Ridge more than anything and if he’s telling her they can do this, she believes him. Caroline believes that their love can move mountains.

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Friday, October 23 Thomas (Pierson Fodé) gets news that has him questioning everything; Zende opens up to Carter (Lawrence Saint-Victor). Uh-OH!!!

Yup, I knew he'd be back sooner than later. He's in the Halloween episode that airs on October 30. (Ridge isn't in the pics)

Since it seems like everyone finds out Caroline is pregnant next week, I had no doubt he'd find out sooner than later.

I wonder what they have in store for November sweeps. Maybe Ridge will tell Thomas that he knows?
Everything is moving so fast that it's hard to speculate, lol.

Forgot to add the weekly promo. I know it won't last long but seeing Ridge and Caroline in a good mood, puts me in a good mood as well. [love]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
 If I were Ridge I would demand that tommy sit and spin on his questions and if he

sets foot on American soil , he will be charged with rape!!!!!!!!!

and Brookey needs to find a man so she won't meddle in Ridge's business, maybe

Ridge can ask his buddy Carter to keep her occupied.LOL

Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 
TV Guide Daily Spoilers - 10/19-10/23 -

10/19
Caroline has a difficult time keeping her secret from Pam, Charlie and Liam;
Liam steps in to save the day during Ivy's first photo shoot for the Bedroom line.
10/20
Adversaries Steffy and Ivy strike an agreement to make amends;
Ridge attempts to make an explanation to Brooke, who clearly isn't buying what he has to say.
10/21
Wyatt finds himself in an embarrassing predicament, which leads him to have empathy for Ivy;
the burden of keeping a secret weighs on Caroline.
10/22
Ridge and Caroline fib Brooke in order to hide the truth;
Nicole and Zende's bond goes stronger when he helps her with a family issue.
10/23
Pam's news leaves Thomas questioning everything;
Zende confides in Carter about his relationship with Nicole.
Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
FONTE THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL SPOILER SOAP OPERA STORY Maya and Nicole are in the midst of working out Whether Nicole will take a year out of her life to help Maya and Rick become parents in a most unconventional way - surrogacy - When Vivienne and Julius arrive in LA with news of Their Own. Maya and Nicole's parents are moving to LA to be closer to Their offspring.

Last time we saw Julius he was being thrown out of Maya's wedding For His inability to come to terms with His son, Myron's transition into Maya. How will Mr. Avant deal with Nicole providing the genes and body to Shops provide her sister and new husband, Rick, with a baby?

Brooke

Brooke's motives are called into question.

Since Brooke is the only person other than Ridge and Caroline That can work out Caroline is pregnant with someone other than Ridge's baby, look for tension in this arena. Caroline was not too pleased to hear Ridge had confided in about Brooke His vasectomy and sterility. It puts Ridge and Caroline's plan to pass off Thomas' baby as Their Own into question.

Ridge, Caroline and Thomas - Baby Makes Four ...

Katie is talking to Ridge (?) She tells him That if it's a boy she's sure he'll be handsome like His Father, with an eye for the ladies.

Later Katie has a fun with breaking the news to Bill That Caroline is pregnant with Ridge's baby. You're having this baby clowns Bill asks. Ridge knowing full well how Bill feels about him jests with Caroline That he does not 'think Bill likes him very much ..
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Katie needs to be reminded that her stupid ,then ex husband, Pig was responsible for Ridge's brain injury !

It is so annoying that everyone is always talking about Ridge's "reputation"... I thought when Ridge covered the butt of that pool

statue with the speedo ,it was CLEAR, out with the OLD and in with the gorgeous Ridge who has a character of substance!!!

The Ridge who returned from Paris was faithful and supportive and never waivered in his love for you... until his desperate search

to find a solution to his devastating loss that defined him as a man! Fate, intervened and he crossed paths with the only person

who could awaken his dormant talent ,the beautiful Caroline, how could he not fall in love with her? Caroline held his shaking hand

and reassured the insecure Ridge that he would design again!

Hand on hand, guiding his hand ,gradually his gift returned and their love grew... so Katie as Ridge says, you, too have a

convenient memory!!! How is that, a man with eyes for the ladies?

Katie, can you just admit that Ridge is a wonderful man and the best lover ever and be gracious about it and

tell Ridge that Caroline is very lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Thought a warning about tomorrow's episode would be appropriate. It's best being prepared than blindsided :-)

Hide the sharp objects and the barware!

Yep... I'll be cursing like a sailor tomorrow...for sure! How the fuck is Ridge going to talk his way out of it? I'm afraid of what Brooke will want in exchange for her silence ~~ not that I could blame her for trying! ;-)

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
I have never seen a company run like this where EVERYONE has to know the every move in and out of the bedroom of their CEO!! And Pam, seriously, could you be acting any more juvenile??? Family or not, time to tell the whole lot of them to STFU, mind their own business and get back to work. 

As for Brooke...I've got nothing but what you'd expect me to say [2fingers]

Thanks Mon
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Thought a warning about tomorrow's episode would be appropriate. It's best being prepared than blindsided :-)

Hide the sharp objects and the barware!

Yep... I'll be cursing like a sailor tomorrow...for sure! How the fuck is Ridge going to talk his way out of it? I'm afraid of what Brooke will want in exchange for her silence ~~ not that I could blame her for trying! ;-)

I can't get over Pam saying "your wife's tummy." Really, Pam? As for Brooke...just kill me now.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
 Ridge will hold his ground and insist that he took her "wise and friendly"  advice and

sought a second opinion and that his 10% are very potent and... did the job !!!

Brooke's rebuttle  will be...I never saw you in any discomfort or with an ice pack..

He will meet Brooke's eyes with his captivating gaze and he will tell her that he is

very grateful for her advice and that he is the happiest, he has ever been and the 

pain of the V.reversal was numbed by the joy that he would fulfill Caroline's dream

and give her a baby!

She will slither away , reluctantly  ... after all this is the woman, who got pregnant

by Pig and asked OBA to assume paternity!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Daily Spoilers for week of 10/26-30:

Monday, October 26
Thomas confronts Ridge about the real reason he was sent away to Paris.

Tuesday, October 27
Caroline finds herself put on the spot when she's asked a tough question about her pregnancy.

Wednesday, October 28
Zende is the recipient of unsolicited relationship advice.

Thursday, October 29
Despite her distaste for modeling lingerie, Ivy gets encouragement in that arena from an unexpected ally.

Friday, October 30
Pam and Charlie throw a Halloween bash for their co-workers.

Will Ridge cop to knowing that Thomas raped Caroline?
Has Caroline developed a poker face since last we saw her?
What are the odds that Ridge and Caroline play dress up and attend Halloween party?

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Thank you for the spoilers! Of course we can't get rid of the creeper[frown]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
"What are the odds that Ridge and Caroline play dress up and attend Halloween party?"

Hahaha, how funny, can't wait! LG was perfect as Marilyn Monroe! Would love them as an Old Hollywood couple! Hahah maybe Gone with the Wind or Casablanca???

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
"What are the odds that Ridge and Caroline play dress up and attend Halloween party?"

Hahaha, how funny, can't wait! LG was perfect as Marilyn Monroe! Would love them as an Old Hollywood couple! Hahah maybe Gone with the Wind or Casablanca???

Oh that would be so perfect for them! I hope they dress up! However, I believe Thomas is going to be there!:/ I hope there isn't any masks involved for the sake of confusion! We don't need someone kissing someone they shouldn't or possibly spilling the beans about the baby! And of course, I definitely wouldn't want TK to cover that gorgeous face[wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Quote:

Oh that would be so perfect for them! I hope they dress up! However, I believe Thomas is going to be there!:/ I hope there isn't any masks involved for the sake of confusion! We don't need someone kissing someone they shouldn't or possibly spilling the beans about the baby! And of course, I definitely wouldn't want TK to cover that gorgeous face[wink]

Yeah i also thought so! Or maybe Pride & Prejudice? Love all 3 movies so much! And i could def picture TK as the leading in all those movies also Jane Eyre! ❤️

I also hope they dress up and attend and be with each other all evening! Just like when TK and LG are eating at same lemon bar at her welcome back party! Thomas have been in all episodes since he came back, he need a rest from the screen! Haha, geez me either Melanie! Def NO masks!!!!!!!!!

Btw, LG is a classy beauty just like Swedens Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah i also thought so! Or maybe Pride & Prejudice? Love all 3 movies so much! And i could def picture TK as the leading in all those movies also Jane Eyre! ❤️

I also hope they dress up and attend and be with each other all evening! Just like when TK and LG are eating at same lemon bar at her welcome back party! Thomas have been in all episodes since he came back, he need a rest from the screen! Haha, geez me either Melanie! Def NO masks!!!!!!!!!

I saw the spoiler picture of Deacon and Quinn and they looked magnificent! I hope our babies are there!!

Oh yeah, Ingrid Bergman was definitely a classic beauty! Same with Greta Garbo and Swedish-American actress Ann Margret!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I saw the spoiler picture of Deacon and Quinn and they looked magnificent! I hope our babies are there!!

Oh yeah, Ingrid Bergman was definitely a classic beauty! Same with Greta Garbo and Swedish-American actress Ann Margret!

I haven't seen the Quinn & Deacon picture.

Our babies better be there, otherwise it will be booooooooring!!

Ingrid Bergman was half Swedish & half German! So i could share her with TK! Lol!
Def Greta Garbo! Both brilliant actresses as well! [biggrin] Now Malin Akerman & Alicia Vikander makes us proud in the United State! Hopefully me to in future [wink]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ingrid Bergman was half Swedish & half German! So i could share her with TK! Lol!
Def Greta Garbo! Both brilliant actresses as well! [biggrin] Now Malin Akerman & Alicia Vikander makes us proud in the United State! Hopefully me to in future [wink]

I'm sure you'll be very successful! Just make sure you remember your lowly friends[wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Thanks for posting the spoilers Alina.  If and when Ridge "cops" to knowing about the rape, I hope he will continue to banish ThomASS from his AND the baby's lives, there can not be more appropriately severe punishment!  And I better not hear Caroline plead with Ridge for him to forgive his son....
I sure hope ThomASS questions Caroline over the phone, and not in person, because one thing she doesn't have is a poker face [sigh]

Since they ask about odds of Ridge and Caroline playing dress up, I am assuming they will.  I hope we will get more than 0.3 seconds of them, without the riffraff crowding the screen [wink]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm sure you'll be very successful! Just make sure you remember your lowly friends[wink]

Thank you Melanie so nice of you to say! Don't worry i will hahahah! Especially all ladies in the BIG CaRidge chat group on Twitter!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Since they ask about odds of Ridge and Caroline playing dress up, I am assuming they will.  I hope we will get more than 0.3 seconds of them, without the riffraff crowding the screen [wink]

Hey Searose...they didn't ask the question, lol.  That was all me!  I've seen pictures of a couple cast members in costume but none of Ridge/Caroline.  Just curious to know if Ridge/Caroline will be going to this party and what they'd be going as. 

I don't know why, but my gut reaction is that they won't be attending.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
I don't think Ridge will be at the Halloween party because he didn't want to attend the

Medieval thing last year but if they do ,I would love to see them as Brett and Scarlet

too!!!

Ridge would look amazing in that costume and he just might get a little bit hot when he

sees his beautiful Caroline in her flowing gown and  for our viewing pleasure remove his

jacket ,revealing his shirt and his huge biceps that almost burst the sleeves ,leaving

us breathless!!!

Malin,the 7 ft. rabbit can not be confused with gorgeous Ridge! LOL

and hey Malin,good luck and you will be a success, never doubt that!!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #39 
I can easily see Ridge as Rhett Butler - hell, every time I watch GWTW now I see TK in the role anyway - but I just can't see Caroline as Scarlett. Alicia Minshew just looks so much like Vivien Leigh that she kinda has that one sewn up for me. But I do love the idea of revisiting Medieval Times. Put Ridge in a King Arthur costume and Caroline in a Queen Guinevere one and I'd love it, but given all the turmoil, they're going through, I'd kinda rather not see them wearing any doomed couple's costumes :/.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
I can easily see Ridge as Rhett Butler - hell, every time I watch GWTW now I see TK in the role anyway - but I just can't see Caroline as Scarlett. Alicia Minshew just looks so much like Vivien Leigh that she kinda has that one sewn up for me. But I do love the idea of revisiting Medieval Times. Put Ridge in a King Arthur costume and Caroline in a Queen Guinevere one and I'd love it, but given all the turmoil, they're going through, I'd kinda rather not see them wearing any doomed couple's costumes :/.

Christy - Maybe LG can borrow JMW's wig??? LOLLOL

TK looks like Rhett Butler here, such a STUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Alina, I am SO glad you clarified that, now I won't get my hopes up so much since Ridge is not the type who would attend, unless of course, he does it to please his wife, LOL.  And if a certain 7 footer is in town, I think Ridge definitely would prefer to stay home.

Malin/bluegaze, I can't see RIDGE going as Rhett Butler.  FWIW, ever since I first saw GWTW, (I won't tell you how many decades ago, LOL), I thought nobody, I mean NOBODY could have played Rhett the way Clark Gable did........ until........ I saw one Zach Slater!  Rhett and Zach were SO alike, in so many ways, and TK playing it to perfection had me constantly wishing I could have seen him as Rhett [sigh]  But Ridge's personality is very different, I doubt he would dress up as Rhett, he may pick someone more "broody" or poetic, or a rock star if he wants to bring some fun into it, LOL.  As for Caroline, she should dress up in something that would show off her fantastic figure instead of hiding it under green velvet curtains [wink]

Speaking of green velvet curtains, if there are any Johnny Carson/Carol Burnett fans here, they surely will understand why I will never be able to get the image out of my mind of Carol coming down the stairs with the curtains over her shoulder, the rod and all, I don't think I care to watch anyone dressed as Scarlett since no one can beat that [rofl2]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
I can easily see Ridge as Rhett Butler - hell, every time I watch GWTW now I see TK in the role anyway - but I just can't see Caroline as Scarlett. Alicia Minshew just looks so much like Vivien Leigh that she kinda has that one sewn up for me.

Do you guys still have the GWTW graphic you created of TK/AM?  That was amazing! So I agree with you...AM has it all sewn up for me too!

Quote:
But I do love the idea of revisiting Medieval Times. Put Ridge in a King Arthur costume and Caroline in a Queen Guinevere one and I'd love it, but given all the turmoil, they're going through, I'd kinda rather not see them wearing any doomed couple's costumes :/.

Yeah, let's stay away from doomed couples, LMAO but TK would definitely pull it off!  Yowza!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Quote:
I can easily see Ridge as Rhett Butler - hell, every time I watch GWTW now I see TK in the role anyway - but I just can't see Caroline as Scarlett. Alicia Minshew just looks so much like Vivien Leigh that she kinda has that one sewn up for me.

Do you guys still have the GWTW graphic you created of TK/AM?  That was amazing! So I agree with you...AM has it all sewn up for me too!

Quote:
But I do love the idea of revisiting Medieval Times. Put Ridge in a King Arthur costume and Caroline in a Queen Guinevere one and I'd love it, but given all the turmoil, they're going through, I'd kinda rather not see them wearing any doomed couple's costumes :/.

Yeah, let's stay away from doomed couples, LMAO but TK would definitely pull it off!  Yowza!

I can't remember the file name since Kathy made it, but I put a copy of it at the end of this video I made a looong time ago, when Zach and Kendall were married in name only!

My Own True Love

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Awwww, sorry Christy, I didn't see your post before posting my reply.  I certainly can see TK or Zach as Rhett, 100% yes, and AM or Kendall as Scarlett, but somehow, I can't see Ridge choosing to dress up as Rhett.  JMO, LOL. 
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Christy - Maybe LG can borrow JMW's wig???

ROFL, there ya go!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Christy that was FANTASTICO,1000 thanks, well done!!!! O MY GOSH, every time Gable was on, I just wanted to see TK as Zack!

I can't get enough of Zack... TK is phenomenal because NOW we can't get enough of Ridge!!!!!

Searose,who can forget that descent wearing the curtain gown, Carol is hilarious!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Quote:
Christy - Maybe LG can borrow JMW's wig???

ROFL, there ya go!

Or they could be James Bond & Bond Girl!

Btw, love swedish Britt Ekland & Izabella Scorupco in them!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Sorry ,Kathy, the praises and thanks goes to you too, Christy and you are wonderful and very talented!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #49 
Thank you, bluegaze!

Malin, I think Ridge and Caroline would be perfect as James Bond and Bond Girl.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Oh we've tossed this one around before!  ITA - TK would make the most awesome Rhett Butler!  And Alicia would have to play Scarlett - no other choice - she is her clone!  Does anyone remember the great video on this board that Kathy or Christy may have made with the music from GWTW & Clark Gable & Vivien Leigh interposed with TK & AM?  That is one of my all-time favorites.  Someone should dig that up & treat all the new ladies!  It is so awesome! 
As for Linsey Godfrey - I still think my husband nailed it - he thinks she bears a very striking resemblance to a young Grace Kelly - and I do, too.  Very similar.  They do look smashing together!

Sharon
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: