Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 
TK looks like Rhett Butler here, such a STUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️

TK is a hunky STUD and if TK had portrayed Butler, Scarlett would have had more fainting spells than she had because of those

breathtaking TK kisses !!!! LOL

GWTW, would have been the highest earnings movie ever ,only surpassed by a sequel with TK as Rhett!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Oh we've tossed this one around before!  ITA - TK would make the most awesome Rhett Butler!  And Alicia would have to play Scarlett - no other choice - she is her clone!  Does anyone remember the great video on this board that Kathy or Christy may have made with the music from GWTW & Clark Gable & Vivien Leigh interposed with TK & AM?  That is one of my all-time favorites.  Someone should dig that up & treat all the new ladies!  It is so awesome! 
As for Linsey Godfrey - I still think my husband nailed it - he thinks she bears a very striking resemblance to a young Grace Kelly - and I do, too.  Very similar.  They do look smashing together!

Sharon, GMTA, I just posted it in post #44!

But here it is again:

My Own True Love

I can't believe that was 10 frigging years ago...seems like yesterday.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Thank you, Christy!  I just finished watching it again!   Now that is my favorite Zen video of all time & I have to say I saw the similarities between these two to GWTW from day one.  Amazing!  This is a trip back in time & everyone needs to watch! 

Sharon
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Thank you, Christy!  I just finished watching it again!   Now that is my favorite Zen video of all time & I have to say I saw the similarities between these two to GWTW from day one.  Amazing!  This is a trip back in time & everyone needs to watch! 

Thanks, Sharon.

Oh, that reminds me,TK even did a frankly my dear I don't give a Rhett Butler impression as Patrick, 20 years ago (I think it was in a sequence where Patrick and Marty were doing an It Happened One Night curtain between the beds reenactment, so Clark Gable again)...he also said shaken not stirred in a scene.

Kathy is converting all our old videos files right now, and I'm not sure which video the former is in or whether we even made of video with the latter in it, but I do have a couple of sound files so I'll post those.

Frankly

Shaken

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

I can't remember the file name since Kathy made it, but I put a copy of it at the end of this video I made a looong time ago, when Zach and Kendall were married in name only!

My Own True Love

Oh man, the video!!!!  [clap][thud] The graphic is as AMAZING as I remembered!  Thanks for finding and posting it!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Oh we've tossed this one around before!  ITA - TK would make the most awesome Rhett Butler!  And Alicia would have to play Scarlett - no other choice - she is her clone!  Does anyone remember the great video on this board that Kathy or Christy may have made with the music from GWTW & Clark Gable & Vivien Leigh interposed with TK & AM?  That is one of my all-time favorites.  Someone should dig that up & treat all the new ladies!  It is so awesome! 
As for Linsey Godfrey - I still think my husband nailed it - he thinks she bears a very striking resemblance to a young Grace Kelly - and I do, too.  Very similar.  They do look smashing together!

Sharon - Yeah, i agree with your husband! She does look like Grace Kelly! Maybe they could dress out as Cary Grant and Grace Kelly in that movie what is it called again????

Love Cary Grant & Grace Kelly Btw!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #57 
Here ya go, Alina! TK absolutely galvanized AMC viewers that day in the I'll Make You Feel Like A Woman scene, my inspiration for this graphic.

[tk_gwtw_mb]

A couple months ago, Jim (my hubby) and I watched The Little Foxes on TCM, and Teresa Wright (who played Bette Davis' daughter in that movie) reminded us both amazingly of LG.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 
I'm still stuck watching the GWTW video!  One of the best things about it, aside from all the passion, is we got the Otis kiss & the strap zex as a bonus!  OK - back to my shallow corner now.

Sharon
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Here ya go, Alina! TK absolutely galvanized AMC viewers that day in the I'll Make You Feel Like A Woman scene, my inspiration for this graphic.

[tk_gwtw_mb]

A couple months ago, Jim (my hubby) and I watched The Little Foxes on TCM, and Teresa Wright (who played Bette Davis' daughter in that movie) reminded us both amazingly of LG.

Eeeeeeeeeee! YES, YES, YES!!! 

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #60 

Tomorrow's preview video.  UGH!!!  The creep is baack! 

I'm so sick of $Pig and his hypocritical insults.  Someone please hand him a mirror, a copy of HIS birth certificate and a copy of his TODDLER'S birth certificate!!!  He needs to be shut down and I'm praying that either Ridge or Caroline let him have it.  I hope they don't just laugh it off and turn the other cheek.  I'm incredibly tired of this age bullshit being brought up over and over again especially coming from $Pig who is being played by an actor who is OLDER than Thorsten is.  STFU and go play peek-a-boo with your 3 year old.

As to Pam...WTF is wrong with her?  Her big, inappropriate mouth is not cute any longer.  What is wrong with her?

I don't have words to express how utterly disappointed/disgusted I am to see the big creep already back and in Ridge and Caroline's faces. 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #61 
Bill needs to impale himself on his needledick necklace. Pam needs to choke on a lemon bar.
Katbert

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #62 
How did Thomas slither back into town already?!  Doesn't he get that the BOSS sent him to Paris?  And not just for a weekend!  Ugh.  Can't stand the sight of that toad.  He's as bad as the other 7 foot son, Ethan.  And Pam, any liking I had for you has long gone.  The woman has no filters on that mouth.  Stick a sock in it.  Bill needs to get over himself.  He's as old as Ridge and has a toddler, so what's his point? Someone needs to call him on that and quick.  As for Maya, lordy, she's dispicable.  She doesn't deserve a baby.  Even a pet rock would be too good for that witch.  Speaking of witches, where is Brooke to squint and smirk when Thomas gets the news, so they can go and compare notes and rub their spider hands together?  I'm feeling the need to throw things at the TV again.....  Grrrrr.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
I don't have words to express how utterly disappointed/disgusted I am to see the big creep already back and in Ridge and Caroline's faces. 

me neither .... that creep told Steffy that" imagine if I did take everything I

wanted"... and the screen, cut to Caroline, WHAT, Caroline has no say in the

matter?... so that proves that he did just that ... ASS, she didn't consent, she was a

mess, is that how you get your thrills?

May I suggest that when the paternity test comes into play, Ridge please get tested

to confirm that tommy IS NOT your son!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is very plausible, you found out that you are not a blood Forrester so TPTB please

make it so that ASS is not Ridge's bio child but the baby,as Pammy said... in

Caroline's tummy IS!!!!! I have a pair of red shoes that my daughter wore in a

school play, you guessed it ,she was Dorothy... so I am going to rub them together

and say three times, the baby is Ridge's!!!!!!!!!LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 
the age thing is getting STALE! Ridge needs to tell PIG, you are a senile SOB because you forget that your youngest son is a toddler!

.... you, stupid hypocrite ,age was not an issue when you slept with my daughter!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
the age thing is getting STALE! Ridge needs to tell PIG, you are a senile SOB because you forget that your youngest son is a toddler!

.... you, stupid hypocrite ,age was not an issue when you slept with my daughter!

You go girl, hahaha!!!!!! *cheering*

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:

You go girl, hahaha!!!!!! *cheering*

The age thing just drives me crazy! I mean, Eric and Brooke had two kids together and not much was said. You have $Bill and Katie with a toddler! Then $Bill and Steffy had a fling! All I see is a bunch of hypocrites!
If everyone would mind their own business, CaRidge would be fine! But as always, you have to have DRAMA!
My son is 4 years younger than his wife and he always quoted Mark Twain to her:

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Same with Ridge and Caroline, they don't mind so why should it matter!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

[tk_gwtw_mb]

WOW!!! I'm not even a big Zendall fan but that is absolutely breathtaking! [thud]
It totally looks a real poster and I loved TK with shorter hair.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Same with Ridge and Caroline, they don't mind so why should it matter!"

That's right Melanie! Btw, I'm same age as LG and i would pick TK of all men on the show!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #69 
Research: Callie

[HGHGj0X] 
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #70 
Thomass and Ivy??? Now that is scary as shit! They're freaking cousins! But hey, anything that removes him from Ridge and Caroline's orbit.

BTW, I thought of another couple I'd kill to see Ridge and Caroline dress up as. Ross and Demelza Poldark.

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Wow! Kissing cousins perhaps?? Creepy! I agree, as long as it keeps him away from Ridge and Caroline, I'm down with it! Besides, that's just how ThomASS rolls!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Thomass and Ivy??? Now that is scary as shit! They're freaking cousins! But hey, anything that removes him from Ridge and Caroline's orbit.

BTW, I thought of another couple I'd kill to see Ridge and Caroline dress up as. Ross and Demelza Poldark.

Or maybe Grease? LMAO!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:

B&B had done it before. Rick is Steffy's uncle (not blood related) and they had a relationship back in the day. I wouldn't be surprised if they go that route again  
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
B&B had done it before. Rick is Steffy's uncle (not blood related) and they had a relationship back in the day. I wouldn't be surprised if they go that route again  

Yup, he also had a relationship with Ridge's other daughter, Phoebe. I'm not sure if he slept with her but he definitely slept with Steffy.
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
Quote:

Yup, he also had a relationship with Ridge's other daughter, Phoebe. I'm not sure if he slept with her but he definitely slept with Steffy.

Didn't he also sleep with Taylor? 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
Melanie, I love that saying!... and love has no age ,it is love , a sentiment of the

heart,it is CARIDGE!

CaRIDGE should be the meaning that you find when you look up "love "in the

dictionary!

Melanie, thanks for sharing ,I have an aunt who is 15 years older than her

husband and they have been blissfully married for 40 years ,so the age issue is NOT

an issue to many couples!

The age is not so much an problem with PIG  but more about Ridge's past ... PIG didn't even know that Wyatt existed, who is he to criticize Ridge.... I know ...PIG!!!!

...and Bill's new do...what is that?

Ridge's hair shorter or longer....GORGEOUS!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 

Taylor starts a romantic relationship with Brooke's son Rick Forrester (Kyle Lowder). She divorces Nick and decides to hand Jack over to Brooke. Taylor leaves Rick due to her feelings for Ridge.

yep, he did!  So pRicky slept with daughter and mother ... following in mommy's

footsteps! ...

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Melanie, I love that saying!... and love has no age ,it is love , a sentiment of the

heart,it is CARIDGE!

CaRIDGE should be the meaning that you find when you look up "love "in the

dictionary!

Melanie, thanks for sharing ,I have an aunt who is 15 years older than her

husband and they have been blissfully married for 40 years ,so the age issue is NOT

an issue to many couples!

The age is not so much an problem with PIG  but more about Ridge's past ... PIG didn't even know that Wyatt existed, who is he to criticize Ridge.... I know ...PIG!!!!

...and Bill's new do...what is that?

Ridge's hair shorter or longer....GORGEOUS!!!!

Absolutely, love has no age! My aunt and uncle were married 50+ years and he was 15 years older! They had such a wonderful marriage! As long as their happy, whose business is it??

Yeah, I agree, TK has gorgeous hair short or long! In my opinion, he's PERFECT![wink]

People give Ridge and Caroline crap, but their bond just seems to get stronger and stronger! NOW THAT'S TRUE LOVE! CaRidge should definitely be in the dictionary under LOVE!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:

He did, I just didn't mention it because they weren't related.

I think Rick went from Phoebe, to Taylor and then to Steffy.
Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #80 
TV Guide Daily Recaps For Week of Oct. 26 - Spoiler Content

Monday
Rick regrets allowing an unannounced houseguest into his home;
Thomas confronts Ridge about the real reason he was sent away to Paris.

Tuesday
Caroline is put on the spot when she's asked a tough question about her pregnancy;
Nicole has doubts placed in her mind about delivering on a favor when other viewpoints are brought to her attention.

Wednesday
Thomas' personal life takes a major hit in his attempt to mend his relationship with Ridge;
Zende is given unsolicited advice regarding his relationship and possible future with Nicole.

Thursday
Nicole bluntly questions Zende about his devotion toward their relationship;
despite her resistance to modeling lingerie, Ivy finds encouragement about her former position within the company from an unexpected ally.

Friday
Pam and Charlie throw a Halloween party for the employees of Forrester Creations;
Nicole learns that her decision could have greater consequences than she anticipated.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
Thomas confronts Ridge about the real reason he was sent away to Paris.

and I hope Ridge admits it and tells him " you are reprehensible and what you did to

Caroline is contemptible!!! She was an emotional mess, out of her mind with

heartache because I regrettably let her go, son, I love her with all of my being !I  

thought she loved becoming a mother more than she loves me but she loves me,me!

and how did you comfort your devastated friend, who was my girlfriend,

just 30 seconds earlier !!...  with a hug, a pep talk about, things will be better in the

morning after you sleep  NO you violated her and marked your territory!

and for the record....What? ...you thought that she would melt in your arms and not

come back to me, because of you!.... look sonny ,she wants a MAN, not a spoiled,

pompous ASS,self righteous ,entitled ,little boy, who btw. is a TALL, swine and after

great reflection,I DISOWN you, so stay if you want, go, frankly I don't give a damn!

but the more I think about it, Ridge will stick with the plan for Caroline's sake and

the child, and will continue to tell tommy that because of his conduct with the interns

and his violence toward him, working at FC is out of the question and the subject is

CLOSED!

Tommy feels that apologizes are enough to erase the gravity of hitting his father...

there are lines you just can't cross ... tommy has no restraint , extremely immature

he just wants self gratification, he is incorrigible!...

punching anyone is unacceptable and if it's one's parent,it is

very, very  DISTURBING... tommy needs anger management classes at a Paris

facility so GO AWAY!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:

Or maybe Grease? LMAO!

I think $Pig was born to play Danny Zuko, with that greasy wad on his head!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 
"I love her with all of my being! I thought she loved becoming a mother more than she loves me but she loves me,me!"

❤️❤️❤️

Christy - LMAO! You're so right! Especially with that hair cut these days!

Print

Quick Navigation: