Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

From ABC Soaps In Depth

Monday, October 12
Bill is amused by Steffy's plan for retribution against Ivy but Katie voices her disapproval.

Tuesday, October 13
Wyatt can't help but wonder if Ivy is hung up on Liam.

Wednesday, October 14
After learning about the favor that Maya and Rick have asked of Nicole, Zende realizes that he and his girlfriend may be on different pages.

Thursday, October 15
Both baffled by Ridge's behavior, Steffy and Brooke draw their own conclusions about his motives.

Friday, October 16
Caroline stands by her man and defends the decision he made regarding Thomas.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for posting these Callie.  I sure hope we will have some Ridge sightings between Monday and Wednesday even if he is not mentioned in spoilers.  But then again, TK deserves some time off after the long stretch of an almost unbroken string of R-Days filled in such an emotionally charged s/l.  So if he is not on, I will look at it as an opportunity to ignore much of the snooze-fest [wink]

Are RAYA asking Nicole to be their surrogate or something?  If so, that is a record-breaking speed for making a major life decision, just as it was for pRicky to accept/swallow Maya/Myron reveal [rolleyes]

Thursday makes me wonder if I should mute my TV during the finger snapper scenes so I don't throw something at my TV.

But Friday gives me hope.  Would be nice if Caroline has actually come to realize that Ridge is right about his conclusions and his decisions, and she is not just doing it because she thinks it is her duty to stand by her man!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks, Callie. Dang, I'd forgotten Brooke existed!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Both baffled by Ridge's behavior, Steffy and Brooke draw their own conclusions about his motives.

what is there to be baffled about,the twit slapped his father,that is more than enough

to kick him off the design team and the heck back to Paris,where does anyone get no

consequences for punching the CEO of the company? 

It was very gratifying to see tommy 's smug smirk wiped off his face and shaking in his

pants!!!

Katbert

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I'm glad to hear that Caroline stands by her man.  But honestly, I already see the cracks in their relationship getting wider and this banishing Thomas and keeping him from both his child and Caroline will only widen the divide between Ridge and Caroline.  In the end,  I figure it will be "All Ridge's fault" (isn't everything?) and he will be the one on the outside, not Thomas.  It really infuriates me that after the way Thomas behaved since he first arrived - putting down his father and lusting after Caroline, then making the "mistake" of thinking it's a good idea to have sex with a woman whose heart has just been ripped out and is drunk on her a$$ -  he will be the one who rides off into the sunset with Caroline and the baby, while Ridge gets handed his consolation prize, Brooke.  Blech.[hair]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
I'm glad to hear that Caroline stands by her man.  But honestly, I already see the cracks in their relationship getting wider and this banishing Thomas and keeping him from both his child and Caroline will only widen the divide between Ridge and Caroline.  In the end,  I figure it will be "All Ridge's fault" (isn't everything?) and he will be the one on the outside, not Thomas.  It really infuriates me that after the way Thomas behaved since he first arrived - putting down his father and lusting after Caroline, then making the "mistake" of thinking it's a good idea to have sex with a woman whose heart has just been ripped out and is drunk on her a$$ -  he will be the one who rides off into the sunset with Caroline and the baby, while Ridge gets handed his consolation prize, Brooke.  Blech.[hair]

That is exactly the way I see it, and then I read the article below in the new SOD and this  makes me even more uneasy. I also have never gotten any vibes at all that Ridge feels "anger and resentment" towards Caroline, just the opposite, he's angry at himself, so I don't know what to make of some of the statements in this interview.

[sod10-19]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
The article in SOD makes me downright queasy. 

I don't see the anger and resentment towards Caroline either, Christy.  Maybe it's coming next week but so far, nope...all I see is anger, hurt, disappointment directed at Thomass and anger at himself for not being there for Caroline that night.

Agree, Katbert...the rapist is going to come out smelling like a rose and Ridge will be viewed the bad guy once again.  Everything is always Ridge's fault according to B&B.   This is what's so difficult about watching this storyline unfold everyday...you know the hate is coming for Ridge.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Does ThomASS know about Ridge's Vasectomy??????

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
OhKaye, so someone please tell me what LG means by "she thinks the only people who know that this baby couldn't be Ridge's are just the two of them AND THOMAS"?  Hello????  Has someone told him about Ridge's V offscreen [rolleyes]?

And LG is STILL calling it a "mistake"?????  May be, j......ust may be she is referring to popping pills as a mistake? [sarcasm]

I know I shouldn't get greedy since I already got my wish of Ridge wanting to raise this baby as his own, but I am still holding out hope that Ridge will tell the finger snapping shrew that he and Caroline went to a bank and used someone's donated deposit [wink]

ITA ladies, everything is always Zach's..... er..... Ridge's fault [rolleyes]

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I think the real problem is the writers couldn't write a normal parent/children relationship. Thomas repeat Ridge's mistake from the past. Like someone said, sending him away to Paris is only a temporary fix and won't help him or his relationship with his father in the long run. What I would like to see is Ridge mentor him, not to make the same mistake he did many years ago and also tell him about Caroline's pregnancy. I believe this is an opportunity for Ridge to show that he really learned his past mistakes and he can help his son growing into a better man.
Katbert

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

I know I shouldn't get greedy since I already got my wish of Ridge wanting to raise this baby as his own, but I am still holding out hope that Ridge will tell the finger snapping shrew that he and Caroline went to a bank and used someone's donated deposit [wink]

ITA ladies, everything is always Zach's..... er..... Ridge's fault [rolleyes]

Or maybe he could tell Brooke that he used some of his own samples that he kept on ice just in case he met a young, beautiful woman who wanted a Ridge child.  Dammit I hate when Brooke starts nosing around and squinting.  She'll probably be the one to bring Thomass back to FC as well - although how she has any pull there, I have no idea.  Oh wait, there's senile old Eric who thinks Brooke walks on water.  Sigh.  I don't see this ending well for Ridge.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
I think the real problem is the writers couldn't write a normal parent/children relationship. Thomas repeat Ridge's mistake from the past. Like someone said, sending him away to Paris is only a temporary fix and won't help him or his relationship with his father in the long run. What I would like to see is Ridge mentor him, not to make the same mistake he did many years ago and also tell him about Caroline's pregnancy. I believe this is an opportunity for Ridge to show that he really learned his past mistakes and he can help his son growing into a better man.

I think the real problem is that Thomas is an entitled rapist punk with no loyalty to anyone/anything other than his penis.  Since Taylor is now apparently the only good parent Thomas has ever had based on his made up childhood memories; he should be in Paris; away from the father he betrayed and the woman he took advantage of.  Let Taylor his mom, the shrink, shrink HIM and try to make him a better man.  I wish her good luck with that.  Why anyone wants Thomas told about the baby, after what he did to get that baby inside of Caroline, is beyond me.  Sure, lets tell the rapist that he fathered a baby and reward him for what he did to his father and Caroline.  Maybe Ridge should invite him into his home so he could be close to his baby and Ridge's wife too. 

So much concern and pity for a brat who's been nothing but awful since he returned. Quick...anyone...give me one good thing that Thomas has done since he returned that affords him saint status or earned him a chance to be in this innocent baby's life?   Never mind...I don't want to hear it here and I especially don't want to have to defend Ridge's actions here.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Alina, DITTO and TRITTO!  I couldn't have said it better [smile]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
In addition to Callie's original post with SID spoilers, my DirecTV guide says.........

Wednesday Oct 14th - Ridge stands his ground on his decision about Thomas.

So one more day to look forward to for Rscenes!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
Thanks, searose, I'm glad to know what day that is. The CBS ipad app started providing preview photos recently and they have one for that but no date provided. Caption is:

Ridge stands firm in his decision about Thomas despite the shock of friends, family, and co-workers.
[bb10-14-15] 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
RIDGE WE STAND WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

tommy needed to go and stay gone.... but of course he will return to continue being

the thorn piercing your side.

I compare B&B to the solar system and TK is the life giving sun that all the other

characters revolve around and Ridge will overcome and CaRidge will survive and

thrive!!!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks for posting that great pic!!
Unfortunately, I saw a preview picture with Caroline wearing the same outfit -
and she is "talking" with Brooke... 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
today is a cold and windy autumn day but that is o.k because RIDGE is back!!!!

Sharon, that letter was so sweet and I'm glad things are slowly returning to normal.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: