Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
From ABC SID

Monday, November 9
A beautiful moment between Ridge and Caroline at their ultrasound appointment turns awkward thanks to an unwelcome interruption.

Tuesday, November 10
Brooke caves to pressure from Liam and spills the beans to him about Ridge's vasectomy.

Wednesday, November 11
Liam tells Caroline what he knows so far putting her in a panic about the secret she's been trying to keep under wraps.

Thursday, November 12
Nicole awaits word of her pregnancy test.

Friday, November 13
Steffy tries to play peacemaker between her father and brother.

I can't see Liam putting any kind of "pressure" on Brooke. And what could he possibly ask that will lead to Brooke spilling about Ridge's vasectomy??? So stupid.
Let's hope he keeps his mouth shut, especially since it doesn't look like he finds out about Thomas. (I know, I know Steffy will probably know in a week, lol)

I knew it would be too good to be true to have Caroline/Ridge enjoy a moment of happiness with no interruptions. I assume Thomas will ruin everything as usual. [rolleyes]

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you Callie for sharing the spoilers![smile]

Gee, I wonder what or who the unwelcomed interruption is going to be?? Probably has something to do with a certain predator, duh??

Of course Brooke can't keep her mouth shut!! Why? Why? Why Ridge did you tell Brooke about your vasectomy??? At least she tells Liam, but who will she tell next??

I am so sick of Thomas and Brooke!UGH![frown]

Why can't they just let Ridge and Caroline be happy? I know they'll have a moment of happiness during the ultrasound until shithead shows up, but this is getting very annoying!! We need to get through the DRAMA and back to HAPPINESS and LOVE MAKING![wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
[gaah]  [explode]  [2fingers]  [burnup]

NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!  Please tell me it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So all this time I have been looking forward to one moment of happiness for Ridge, and it ain't happening?  I am guessing they will fill up the entire 29 minutes of Friday's show with bullshit, and Ridge/Caroline will arrive for the ultrasound at the end of the show, that's TPTB's idea of a cliffhanger [rolleyes]  I can see any third person's presence making things awkward under CaRidge's circumstances, and no one except the rapist and the shrew top that list.  Will the rapist will put Ivy-chase on hold to show up at the hospital/doctor's office on Monday? But I have a hard time figuring out what excuse he would have to be at the hospital/doctor's office right in that moment [dunno]  Or may be it will be the finger snapping witch, on her way to assist with NIRAYA insemination, will poke her nose (the nose that can sniff out Ridge's presence from miles away) into the room Ridge/Caroline are in?  I can see the shrew being so upset having seen RIDGE's baby, that she will start with her usual remarks in front of Liam the next day, making him all inquisitive, the same Liam who marched straight into Steffy's office to tell her about Caroline being pregnant the moment he found out, without giving chance to RIDGE to give news to HIS daughter, so I don't know how long he can keep his mouth shut [rolleyes] 

Thanks for posting these Callie.

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
"A beautiful moment between Ridge and Caroline at their ultrasound appointment turns awkward thanks to an unwelcome interruption".

I hope it's the day AFTER the ultrasound and that it isn't ThomASS sniffing again!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Their vows were beautiful... as Ridge vowed to Caroline on their UNFORGETTABLE 

wedding day," I don't care what they throw at us, we'll deal with it because we're

TOGETHER!"...  

Confronting all these interferences together, Caroline's hand in Ridge's gentle and

protective hand will fuel their flames of desire even higher and strengthen their bond

more than ever so that the squinting, finger snapper,shrew , tommy the TALL boy 

or uncle PIG the bill or ANYBODY ELSE can NOT pull asunder!!!

Caroline and Ridge will be exasperated with these bunch but at the end of the day

they will be in love and make love and face all of it ,knowing they have each other

always!!

Thorsten and Linsey are doing a phenomenal job, CARIDGE is a Masterpiece because

of their excellent depiction of Ridge and Caroline!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

Their vows were beautiful... as Ridge vowed to Caroline on their UNFORGETTABLE 

wedding day," I don't care what they throw at us, we'll deal with it because we're

TOGETHER!"...  

Confronting all these interferences together, Caroline's hand in Ridge's gentle and

protective hand will fuel their flames of desire even higher and strengthen their bond

more than ever so that the squinting, finger snapper,shrew , tommy the TALL boy 

or uncle PIG the bill or ANYBODY ELSE can NOT pull asunder!!!

Caroline and Ridge will be exasperated with these bunch but at the end of the day

they will be in love and make love and face all of it ,knowing they have each other

always!!

Thorsten and Linsey are doing a phenomenal job, CARIDGE is a Masterpiece because

of their excellent depiction of Ridge and Caroline!

Aww...Beautifully said!! Their wedding, vows, song and their wedding night were absolutely PERFECT! I believe that TRUE LOVE WILL ENDURE!!! I'm counting on it! I don't think Bell will be a dummy and ruin a romance that has sure brought in the ratings! However, I bet the ratings have gone down the past few days due to Ridge and Caroline's absence![frown]

I have watched B&B off and on since day one, but since they replaced Ronn Moss with Thorsten Kaye, I've watched it religiously! Thanks to having a DVR and subscription to CBS Access, I don't miss a thing!![wink]

Brooke has always had that squint and finger snapping attitude! I've always hated that about her! I hope when Eric asks her to move back in the mansion, that she accepts! Hopefully she and Eric get back together, but I guess since Thomas lives there, maybe they will end up in each other's rooms?? My mind is seriously working overtime right now!!

Anyway, things need to start looking up for the BEST couple that The Bold and the Beautiful has EVER had! Ridge said that he needs to keep Caroline happy, well Bell needs to keep THE FANS happy!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Could it be Bill somehow find out and is upset they didn't tell him? I can picture him ranting around the room, saying "My daughter... I mean my niece has a ultrasound appointment and you didn't tell me?" 
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
Could it be Bill somehow find out and is upset they didn't tell him? I can picture him ranting around the room, saying "My daughter... I mean my niece has a ultrasound appointment and you didn't tell me?" 

I thought that too! I guess I'd rather see Bill than Brooke and ThomASS!! This freaking CaRidge drought is killing me!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Anyway, things need to start looking up for the BEST couple that The Bold and the Beautiful has EVER had! Ridge said that he needs to keep Caroline happy, well Bell needs to keep THE FANS happy!

Thanks Melanie, TK and LG make it so easy to express these lovely sentiments...

ICAM, Melanie...Ridge and Caroline romance is vivacious and exciting, what love is all 

about!!

... and I like your way of thinking ,strange bedfellows... Oh, let's see...pRicky/Nicole.....

tommy the TALL/Maya... Ivy/Zende... Julius/ Brooke !!!LOL

just nobody MESS with our CaRidge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
I guess I'd rather see Bill than Brooke and ThomASS!! This freaking CaRidge drought is killing me!!

I hold $Prick & Thomass in the same regard...they are both utter crap in my eyes!  They are the worst things to happen to women anywhere yet think they are somehow better than Ridge and feel compelled to say so!  Zero self awareness from these two idiots.  I'm not a fan of Brooke's but I find her a little less deplorable than the other two. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Found this on twitter. TK is on the cover of the newest SOD.

[CS_pWdiVEAAdQiw] 

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
Found this on twitter. TK is on the cover of the newest SOD.

[CS_pWdiVEAAdQiw] 

I hope Liam keeps his mouth shut! He has always been protective of Caroline and should continue to!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

Thanks Melanie, TK and LG make it so easy to express these lovely sentiments...

ICAM, Melanie...Ridge and Caroline romance is vivacious and exciting, what love is all 

about!!

... and I like your way of thinking ,strange bedfellows... Oh, let's see...pRicky/Nicole.....

tommy the TALL/Maya... Ivy/Zende... Julius/ Brooke !!!LOL

just nobody MESS with our CaRidge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are very welcome Laura!
I agree! I've just never seen a chemistry like theirs before! I hurry home from work every day and the first thing I do is watch B&B( TK&LG parts that is) The past few days have been disappointing, but was definitely worth the wait! I'm ready for more!!!!!!!!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
OhKaye, my DirecTV guide says pretty much the same thing as what Callie posted earlier.  Only additional info is:

Thursday - Liam wonders about the source of the tension between Ridge, Caroline and Thomas.

Friday - Liam questions Caroline.

So I am hoping Liam witnesses something on Thursday, because that would mean Ridge will be on [wink]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Ridge is not in the preview for tomorrow.  I am hoping he will be on, since Steffy is supposed to try making peace between Ridge and his worthless son.  But there is surely going to be Liam in Caroline's face : 

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/43D782F8-11FD-E40F-8729-F85737E17D62/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-next-on-b-b-11-13-2015-/

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.